The News

Beautiful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for the super late update!
        Please comment about the story!
        Enjoy and thanks!

Daehyun looked at the boy with disbelief and full of anger. He didn’t expect to meet the loud boy again. It should be a one time only for both of them. But he thought that the a.k.a Baekhyun stalked him and wanted more money from him. He quickly dragged the boy harshly and threw him out of his office.

“Are you stalking me!?” Baekhyun just lowered his head. He didn’t want to look such a who wanted more money. He was so ashamed. He didn’t know that Jung Daehyun was the boy who got his first time.

“No, I-I’m here because of my final project!” He kept his head low, while Daehyun got irritated with it. The older boy pulled his chin up harshly.

“I’m so sick of people like you, pretend to be so naive! You should know it was a one time only.” Daehyun whispered it to Baekhyun venomously.

“Please, I need to interview you for my final project. I promise you that we will never see each other again! I’ll assure you that!” baekhyun pleaded to him. He needed to interview him or else his grade would be in danger.

“No! I don’t want to hear any excuse. Get the hell out of my sight!” Daehyun yelled at Baekhyun who was already crying. He was humiliated by the success entrepreneur. He quickly ran to his house. He knew he had to call his so-called-friends to tell then that he couldn’t do the job. But he understood the risk to. His group would just say to the teacher that he didn’t do the project so he couldn’t pass the year. He finally made his decision. If he couldn’t pass the year, the so let it be, as long as he wouldn’t be humiliated by Jung CEO.

 

Right after he decided that, the next day, he took a day off. And that morning, he got call from the hospital. He was told to get his check up result, they said they had things to say more about his condition and it was urgent. Baekhyun couldn’t help but felt so afraid. He didn’t want to die young! Even though he was barely living his life, at least he was trying to get a better life. He quickly caught the bus to get him to the hospital. Right in front of the hospital, he was ready to throw up again. He was hesitated to go inside. He didn’t want to hear any bad news; he wasn’t ready. When he stepped inside the hospital, a nurse immediately recognized him and approached him.

“Mr. Byun! The doctors have been waiting for you! Please follow me.” The nurse asked politely. The feeling he got wasn’t good at all. They were walking through the hospital hallways and Baekhyun could see the newborn baby inside the rooms. He wanted to ask the nurse, but he didn’t dare to do that. It stayed silent until the nurse told Baekhyun to get inside a room. But what surprised him most was when he found so many doctors inside that room. A doctor told him to take a seat. And Baekhyun aware that this was a real urgent situation.

“You are Mr. Byun Baekhyun, am I right?”

“Y-yes, I am.”

“We have your check up result and we are going to discus it.” Another doctor spoke up.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun became impatient.

“We do not know how to say it because we were shocked also.”

“Please just tell me. I’m ready to hear anything.”

“You are pregnant, Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Ummm, should we say congratulations?” Baekhyun stared at them widely. He was sure he needed to check up his hearing too.

“I know this is shocking, but you are pregnant.” They bold the words again.

“What!? That’s nonsense!” Baekhyun quickly got up and walked to the door.

“Mr. Byun! This isn’t a first case. There are men that can pregnant! And the most cases were at United States. But yes, this is Korean first case. The doctors from around the world still try to find out about this, but because we couldn’t really examine the body fully, we still haven’t found it. Right now, we aren’t focusing on finding out the cause, but we are trying to take care of you until the labor day. Please, you have to trust us.”

Baekhyun walked out of the hospital. He looked up to the sky and tried to recall what happened today. He was pregnant and he finally agreed with them. But what he would do now? Should he tell Daehyun about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter