The Start

Beautiful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
Am sorry for any mistake.
Please enjoy this and comment for this!
Thanks!

Daehyun opened his apartment door for Baekhyun to get in. Anyone who said Daehyun was sober, they’re totally wrong. And Baekhyun was totally stupid. He didn’t even know that he already got into Daehyun’s trap. Daehyun kept his smirk all the way to the apartment and Baekhyun didn’t notice it and thought that Daehyun was smiling. For Daehyun, Baekhyun was a best prey for him. So innocent and so stupid, so Baekhyun.

“You have a big apartment! What do you do for living?” Baekhyun walked into the apartment and observed it. Baekhyun didn’t come from a rich family, indeed they’re very poor, but luckily Baekhyun got a full scholarship and living allowance.

“Well, too much talking for a little boy like you, Baekhyun.” Daehyun got irritated easily. He was never a fan of a talkative person. That was why Youngjae was his boyfriend. Remembered about Youngjae, he frowned.

“Hey, how do you know my name is Baekhyun?” He tilted his head cutely. And again, Daehyun wasn’t a fan of it.

“Your friends called you in that club, yet you still approached me and ditched your friends.” He nodded understandingly. ‘This boy is totally stupid.’ Baekhyun was totally not Daehyun’s type, AT ALL. Why the hell he dragged this boy to his apartment anyway? Daehyun didn’t have time to play anymore. He shut Baekhyun’s mouth using his palm hand and brought him to his room. He kept kissing Baekhyun’s neck and made kissmark here and there. The younger boy only moaned and asked for more. And for once, Baekhyun tried to kiss Daehyun, but Daehyun quickly dodged it. He would never kiss someone beside his boyfriend. And that night was be the worst mistake they ever did in their life.

In the morning Daehyun quickly got up and prepared himself. He needed to get to his office fast. He put some cash on the drawer beside his bed and left Baekhyun who was still sleeping.

On his was to his office, he pulled his car aside and went to a coffee shop. He did that everyday on his day work. He got welcomed by the waitress.

“Where is Youngjae?” He just asked anyone in the café. He only needed to meet the latter.

“I’m here, Dae. No need to yell like that.” Youngjae suddenly showed up. Daehyun quickly walked to him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m so sorry, Jae. I don’t want us to fight, okay?” Daehyun pleaded to Youngjae. For Daehyun, Youngjae was his breathe, his heart, his life. Youngjae only sighed.

“I know, Dae. I don’t want it either.” He hugged Daehyun back.

“Shall we go to my office?” Youngjae pecked his boyfriend lips and nodded quickly.

Daehyun was smiling on his way home. He had a great day with Youngjae. They shouldn’t fight like that. But Daehyun knew he was guilty. They were fighting so bad and then he just slept with random guy. Daehyun frowned at the thought. He opened his door and got inside. He could smelt something nice from his dining room. He went there and looked so surprised. He went mad.

“What are you doing!?” he yelled and grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist, which holding a hot pot. And that pot fell down, and hit Baekhyun’s feet. The smaller boy yelled quickly and fell down to the floor, on the spill soup. He made himself dirty with the soup he was just made.

“I-I was just making us s-some f-food.” He was freaked out and scared as hell, but he decided to answer the question.

“Us? Are you insane, sick, stupid or you are an idiot? There is no ‘us’! GET THE OFF MY HOUSE!” Daehyun yelled and dragged Baekhyun, who was still on the floor, out. Baekhyun tried to release Daehyun’s grip. And Daehyun tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter