Playing with Fire

Sunny Side Down

“Oh my God Hyomin! I just had the most amazing day ever!!!” Eunjung told Hyomin.

“What did you do?”

“Remember that special companion I was telling you about? Well I was able to get her to see me, and it was an incredible day!”

“Wait, so you spent your day off, with another girl? Not just any girl, but an female for idols? Doesn’t that seem a little off to you?”

“Don’t talk about her that way! It was amazing. And we didn’t have or anything like that, so don’t think like that... although I should see if she can next time... I mean when she touches you... it’s so magical...” Eunjung started.

“Are you okay? Are you crazy? Have you fallen ill? Maybe it’s good that you’re not the leader anymore... you have lost it...” Hyomin said with concern.

“I’m serious, it was so amazing. I thought it was just hype but no, it’s totally true. You need to see her, I promise you’ll forget this angel-protector thing of yours after you spend some time with her.”

“I don’t want to forget!”

“Well you can move on at least.”

“I don’t like girls!”

“Neither do I, but with her... you can’t help but fall under her charms... one minute you’re the girlfriend, the next you’re the boyfriend, and it’s like she knows your every desires... no she gives you desires you never even knew you had...” Eunjung started to spaz.

“I think it’s best if you don’t tell the others about this. They’ll think you’re crazy too. You’re just lucky I love you so much,” Hyomin said near monotone, stating what she believes to be fact.

“I feel great, I’m not the one who is all mopey and sad,” Eunjung replied.

***********************

“I am just in love with this song!” Sunny started to sing.

“It’s not that it isn’t great or anything, it’s just how you can be so carefree during a time like this, it still amazes me,” Bora said watching Sunny jam to the song on her cellphone’s earphones. “Aren’t we staking out, shouldn’t you act a bit more professional. Why are we staking out here of all places?”

“Why must you always ruin the mood? This is good, this is golden. The guy said we should check this place out so we’re here. I thought you’d be better after a night’s rest.”

“Sunny just two days ago I was a junior agent with the NIS, now I’m a wanted fugitive. It’s hard to shake off,” Bora reasoned again.

“Try harder. Was it awkward for you sleeping on the same bed last night?” Sunny mentioned.

“No, not really. I never slept on an air mattress before, oh but I think you accidental tried to feel me up in your sleep.”

“That doesn’t sound like something I do. Are you sure you didn’t imagine it? Are you sure you weren’t feeling yourself?” Sunny asked.

“What purpose would I serve feeling on my own body? Besides my hands are bigger and it was your hand that was trying to go for my chest. Explain that?”

“Umm... They have a mind of their own, they were seeking to disarm weapons of mass destruction?”

“You can just make jokes anywhere at anytime can’t you? If anyone really knew you like this then there would have been no way in hell they would have worked so hard to frame you,” Bora stated.

“I know right? I’m just not...”

“Clever or cunning enough. OW!” Bora interrupted but received a punch from Sunny.

“Not the type...Oh! Show time. There’s the silver Mercedes. Cameras go,” Sunny said and flipped the switch to the Canon SLR on. She started to casually take some photos. “Okay, get ourselves some teasers and then we’ll go for the kill.”

**Typically speaking, people who position themselves on the bad end of the law and position of power are not easily swayed with photos and threats of blackmail. They know they did something bad, but they’ll play you first. They can’t freak out to everyone who comes with photos in an envelope. It’s a game; they want to see what you have, if it’s really dirty or just a big bluff and scare. Amateurs usually end up dead. The good thing is we’re not looking to blackmail as much to getting a chance to get in the door. It sounds pretty dumb, but I guess it’s pretty silly that we’re using blackmail as a distraction to find our way into this organization.**

“This won’t be enough, we need something strong... are you sure this will work?” Bora asked.

“Exactly what kind of training did the NIS give you? You seem to know very little,” Sunny said in a patronizing manner.

“Well, I know enough to know that we’ve been watched for the past hour...”

“Huh?”

“Silver Hyundai, in front of the milk truck. Two of them, I think they are really watching us. Do you think they work for the people we’re looking at or Jasmine?”

“I don’t know, you tell me. You work for Korean intelligence, if you can’t figure it out, then we’re not doing really well with training,” Sunny said writing things down in a notebook. “Let’s get some sandwiches for lunch, and we’ll see what those two are going to do.”   

Bora left first and Sunny followed, the two walk a few blocks down to find a place eat far away from the target building. They decided that they could really use a car because the walking, taxi and buses were just not the way they should be traveling. They sat in the sandwich cafe and noticed the silver Hyundai. Bora and Sunny began to devise their plan to intercept the Hyundai.

***************************

“Oh that’s interesting; Green Dragon PetroChem has a spike in their stock prices. What’s this? They’re announcing that they’re opening another gas refinery and have plans to lower gasoline prices for the whole country. Isn’t that the company that Senator Nam worked for?”

“Tiffany, I don’t pay attention to Korean politics and I don’t mind lower gas prices you know. It’s no big deal for me,” Jessica said playing on Tiffany’s computer.

“Why are you here again? Didn’t I send you what you wanted? Did you look at the stuff about the two NIS girls?”

“Yes, they’re both very pretty and both very dangerous. Yaddie yaddie yah, it’s a Korean problem. They’re not a threat to America. I don’t know why you are so interested in them,” Jessica said noticing the folder on Tiffany’s desktop labeled for the case. “Did they say you could look into this? I find it hard to believe you can be so bored you can do other things that you aren’t assigned to be looking at. You’re supposed to be protecting our national security, instead you’re just lillygagging with our tax dollars.”

“This is important, I’m not like those doofus case officers who go around trying to make traitors out of people, I find intelligence and I put it to work. The economy isn’t that bad right now here in Korea, the drop of the gas prices would definitely mark a change over here, and they said they are even going to expand business to China and all rest of Asia. ‘The Middle East and America should not be the only places with affordable gas prices’ a spokesperson said... But those two, Lee and Yoon, you should get on them. They’ve been quiet recently, nothing new I guess the heat is up now. There is minor talk that the CIA and NSA might get involved, which would totally piss off NIS but we’ll see. They’re worried those two have information on American operatives and agents in Asia.”

“That’s just ridiculous, those two hardly know anything about their own intelligence let alone ours,” Jessica interjected.

“Oh really?! And how would you know that?” Tiffany asked.

“I mean... I don’t really, but from just hearing about them I don’t think they do,” Jessica answered.

“Heh, I knew you read their files. I knew you’d be interested,” Tiffany smirked in victory.

“Whatever, don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m outtie, I’ll talk to you later,” Jessica replied making her exit and to avoid any all out ‘told you so’ moments from Tiffany.

**************************

“Well, we can definitely rule out these guys being NIS or government. Jasmine people for sure,” Bora said scuffling through their pockets. They only had cash, car keys and each carried a HK USP pistol. “What should we do with them?”

“I don’t know, it’d be sad if they got mugged... I do have a better idea though,” Sunny said. She field strip the pistols and pushed out the roll pin and slide out the firing pins of the pistols, rendering them useless. It took some time to accomplished though but after a steady 20 minutes she completed the task. They put the guns back in the men’s holsters and grabbed a few of the bills and took off their watches and the car keys. “Now we have a car!”

“That’s kind of like stealing you know,” Bora joked but got into the passenger seat and went through the glove compartment. Nothing helpful was found and they started the car to drive off away back to Jessica’s apartment, to pick up anything they left there.

“I’d expect you two would show up, come to get your stuff right?” Jessica said letting the two in.

“We needed our stuff and besides, we missed you dearly,” Sunny said. Jessica responded sarcastically.

“Well, I don’t but Sunny does,” Bora added.

“Oh hey, get rid of that car before you go to the safe house, if it’s a rental, someone will be looking for it,” Jessica said going back to the kitchen.

“How did you know?” Sunny asked.

“I’m in the intelligence business,” Jessica answered.

“I totally forgot about that. Why didn’t I think of that, what do we do?” Bora asked, seemingly to herself.

“I’d leave it on some parking lot at a university. It allows you two to slip into the crowd,” Jessica answered nonchalantly.

“Right, that sounds pretty solid.”

“Yup. You guys be dead in the water without me, now take your crap and get out of her. I have to go met with someone,” Jessica said. Bora and Sunny left looking for the nearest women’s university and ditched the car. They casually walked off and moved to look for a taxi.

“Who is she always meeting?” Bora asked.

“I really don’t know, maybe we’re better off not knowing,” Sunny replied. The taxi took them to their safehouse neighborhood but the girls walked the rest of the way to the safehouse. Sunny and Bora went through the door and had their hands ready to draw their pistols just in case; being on the run made them paranoid and kept them on alert. They were convinced the place was clear and put away their things before heading back to the ‘work area’ in the garage. Bora had noticed a professional Kodak and Fuji Film photo developers, the kind that would find in photo centers and wanted to start printing out some of the photos from today. Sunny received a text message from Jessica with Siwon’s address in case they were interested in following that lead. Bora said she’d be fine with checking the apartment. Sunny looked over to the Ninja 650s and asked, “Do you know how to ride?”

***Motorcycles are fun and fast, but you can’t really communicate like you do in a car. With a motorcycle you can’t really take your hands off the wheel or eye off the road to do something, say look at a map or play with your GPS. It helps to know where you’re going and have more than one route to get there. Also, if you have someone with you, be sure not to ride to crazy, you don’t want to lose your buddy. Oh, it should be noted that motorcycles tend to wheel spin more on icy roads than cars. So be easy on the launch, too many people like to launch like they’re in a drag race.**

Siwon lived in a modest place, better than Bora and Sunny’s old apartments, location wise and all. Bora was still not as skilled in breaking and entering so Sunny worked through the digital keypad. Inside the apartment was clean, neat, modern to a point it was almost boring. His closet had various suit pieces of different colors and styles, there were no photos on the walls just random art pieces. Someone with no family or friends it seemed. Bora checked all the art frames for any wall safes, Sunny checked the air vents and found nothing. There was a work desk with a laptop and Bora went to work; she was far more experienced with electronic and computer forensics. As expected the laptop’s harddrive was heavily encrypted so Bora moved to do a complete clone copy of the drive onto a portable HD, they just needed 30 minutes for the cloning so they kept searching.

“Bora, NIS issues you guys, all the agents a cellphone right?” Sunny asked. Bora nodded and Sunny pointed at the drawer she opened. “Then I wonder why he would need so many pre-paid cellphones.”

Bora took a lot and saw there were boxes of brand new pre-paid disposable cellphones. Phones of such nature were virtually untraceable making them ideal for spies and criminals alike. Bora took a photo of the boxes and recorded some of the serial numbers hoping maybe finding the supplier may have answers. Sunny moved to plant a few bugs and listening devices to keep tabs on Siwon.

“Cloning complete. Let’s go,” Bora said. She unhooked her equipment and packed up her things, Sunny completed planting the bugs and noticed a business card in the trash bin for a truck shipping company. Sunny took a photo of it and showed it to Bora who typed it in her phone’s map application. “It’s about 30 minutes away, I’ll lead.”

******************************

Hyomin sat anxiously at the table waiting for her mystery guest. Eunjung forced her to be there. She was in a private corner just waiting, no one spotted her and she just waited. How can an idol be asked to wait on a stranger? Hyomin texted Eunjung to complain about her disappointment but got no response. Someone sat down in the seat in front of her.

“I’m sorry, the seat is reserved. I am expecting someone. This is a private setting,” Hyomin politely said.

“Oh, I apologize. I noticed you here by yourself looking lovely and thought you could use the company. Who are you waiting on? Your boyfriend?”

“What? Oh no no no, I don’t have a boyfriend, but please, I am expecting someone,” Hyomin said.

“Let’s see…a pretty girl like you with no boyfriend, sitting alone in a nice place like this? Tell me who is it that you are waiting on?”

“Just someone my friend wanted me to meet; someone who apparently is amazing and has a special way with girls and stuff. I personally don’t care for it all that much, I’d just want to get this over with. There are other things I could do with my free time,” Hyomin answered. After doing so, she felt like she might have said too much to the stranger.

“I’m upset. You could have at least given me a chance Hyomin, I’m a very busy woman too,” Jessica answered.

“Oh! You’re the one... You’re....”

“Yes, I’m Jessica. Surprised? Am I not what you expected?”

“... Eunjung said you were pretty, I just didn’t think you be this pretty...”

“I’m glad you find me acceptable. Shall we get started?” Jessica said and got the server’s attention to bring two glasses of white wine. Hyomin was caught off guard, how did Jessica knew she preferred white wine. Did Eunjung tell her? Hyomin never mentioned it on TV or anywhere. “You have been busy with promotions and been working really hard, get something nice. I’d say maybe the steak and lobster. You deserve it.”

Jessica sure was a sweet talker Hyomin thought, but steak and lobster seemed good, with promotions going on, she hadn’t eaten anything special as of late. When the server took their order Hyomin did end up ordering the steak and lobster. She was still uncomfortable, she had a boyfriend in the past but since her debut she has been very tamed and shy away from the dating scene and certainly never been on a date with a girl, like a real date. She been out alone with friends, other girls, other members but those weren’t like ‘date’ dates.

“So how does this work, I never done this before...” Hyomin asked.

“Well for starters, you could try to relax. Have fun. It’s a free meal, you’re all pretty tonight so just have fun,” Jessica answered with a smile. It was as if she dealt with this sort of attitude before. Jessica initiated the conversation, expertly thwarting any awkward silence. Jessica could get people to talk, a skill she learned and acquired through her years.

The meal was amazing, the steak and lobster hit a craving she did not even know she had, but Hyomin still felt a bit un-eased. Hyomin expressed her gratitude for the meal when Jessica paid for it. Jessica didn’t say anything but smiled, and got out of her seat and reached for Hyomin’s hand, pulling her up and out of her chair. Hyomin mindlessly followed Jessica out of the restaurant. Jessica locked her arm around Hyomin’s.

“Don’t worry, act natural. No one will pay attention to two friends having fun,” Jessica whispered into Hyomin’s ear. Hyomin asked when they were going. “It’s not important.”

The valet driver pulled up Jessica’s mustang and Hyomin slid into the passenger seat and Jessica pulled away. Jessica calmly asked Hyomin what was the matter.

“Huh? There isn’t anything wrong?”

“I know you’re lying. You been a bit disconnected all night. Your latest appearance on TV lacked a lot of your natural luster. I know something is bothering you, you can tell me. I’m not one to judge,” Jessica said, ending her statement with a sweet and assuring tone. Hyomin was shocked, Jessica knew a lot or had a keen sense of observation. Either way Jessica was correct in her statement, but Hyomin didn’t know how to react. Jessica’s right hand came off her lap and gently found itself on top of Hyomin’s hand, moving again in ways to reassure and put Hyomin at ease.

“It’s just the mall shooting that happened a while back...” Hyomin started. Jessica had that appeal of a good listener, even when driving; she seemed welcoming. Jessica’s mind drifted momentarily to Sunny and the shooting and she remember what Sunny had said about who she had saved that day. Hyomin went on about a series of emotions that arose from the incident.

“You know, sometimes there is someone who just comes out of nowhere and touches you in a way you never knew possible. You’re in awe by them and you owe so much of yourself to them that it pains you that you can’t see them again. They come and go as a fleeting spirit, but you know it’s more like an angel that you never knew you had,” Jessica said philosophically.

“Oh! I know! That’s just it!” Hyomin responded unaware that Jessica had coerced the response out of her. Wait, how did Jessica know? She’s so right though. “How do you know about such  things?”

“Your angel, you want to see her again right? Would that put you at ease?” Jessica asked, in almost a seductive tone.

“Yes, but I’m not sure it can be done. Sometimes it’s like she isn’t real even though I know she is, and I’ve touched her, and the news caught her on TV,” Hyomin answered. Wait, how did Jessica know it was a “she”?

“You’re probably confused right now, wondering how I know so much but what if I can grant you your wish? I can get you to see her again, talk to her...”

“I’d say you’re lying. You don’t know her, let alone find her. Please don’t tease,” Hyomin replied.

“She’s shorter than you. Her lips have a gentle curve and perch when she smiles, her eyes are soft and inviting. Her hands are gentle, the skin slightly rough from labor, even though they squeeze tightly over yours. She emits such radiance that you find yourself wanting to call her Sunny,” Jessica said. She wondered if she over exaggerated the description and went a bit too far, but Hyomin’s response was what she was looking for.

“You know her?! You know Sunny?! How?! So you can really get to me to see her again?! Hyomin replied in astonishment.

“Sometimes, one gets to know many gems. Do you really want to see her again?”

“You know Sunny? Please! I’d like to meet with her!” Hyomin begged, placing herself at Jessica’s mercy.

“I may be able to make certain arrangements,” Jessica said leading Hyomin on. “To properly facilitate your needs...”

Jessica had stopped along an empty section along the Han River, just minutes away from the T-ara dorm.

“You would do that for me?” Hyomin asked, but unsure of Jessica’s actual abilities. Jessica turned and smiled at Hyomin.

“Of course, my goal is to please all my clients,” Jessica said with assurance.

“I don’t know what to say... how would I pay you back for such a favor…” Hyomin mentioned.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll help you out and all you have to give me in return is just a kiss,” Jessica said.

“A kiss?” Hyomin asked with a slight apprehension.

“Yup, just a kiss,” Jessica said. Hyomin launched up from her seat and gave Jessica a quick peck on the check and returned to her seat with an awkward chuckle. “What was that?”

“A kiss...” Hyomin replied.

“That wasn’t a kiss, I want a real kiss Hyomin... or you can just forget my help,” Jessica said in reply.

“A real kiss? But...”

Jessica already made her move and had her hand up cupping Hyomin’s face and continued on to press her lips to Hyomin’s. Jessica knew the reaction to expect, the apprehension, the shock of kissing another girl but she also knew it would pass. Hyomin’s timidness and resistance would fade. Jessica was an excellent kisser; her tongue moved into Hyomin’s mouth and immediately Hyomin fell again to Jessica’s mercy. Hyomin couldn’t understand why it felt so good to get a kiss from Jessica. The car was off and there was snow outside but heat was rising inside her; things were getting hot. Jessica’s other hand ran along Hyomin’s body tracing the wondrous S-line figure. Hyomin did the same to Jessica.

Jessica’s hands became friskier, the make out session was getting to the point of rate R but then Jessica stopped and pulled away. She smiled. Hyomin just looked on confused.

“Not bad, how about we get you home huh?”

“Um, okay.”

The drive was relatively silent. Hyomin didn’t know what happen other than suspecting she had been seduced by Jessica. She’d never been kissed like that before, not even from her ex-boyfriend. Her hand kept returning to and tracing her lips, as if she was replaying the event to understand it. Jessica smiled catching what Hyomin was doing.

“First time that happened right?” Jessica asked. Hyomin nodded. “It was good right? Don’t feel bad about. You aren’t the only one who has been confused about it, so don’t over analyze it. We both enjoyed it and that’s that.”

Jessica pulled right into the T-ara dorm’s complex parking lot. She got out and opened the door for Hyomin. Jessica walked with Hyomin inside to the complex.

“So you’ll really be able to help me out?” Hyomin asked.

“Of course, I said I would didn’t I? Jessica reminded.

“Okay, Thank you.” They reached the door of the dorm. “Thank you for tonight, I had a good time.”

“Of course! You’re welcome. Thank you for the evening. I’ll call you later about your meeting,” Jessica said walking off.

“Oh do you need my number?”

“Already have it! Have a good night Hyomin. Take care of yourself and get some rest.”

****************************

“Talk about shady, this place looks like it's of questionable business,” Bora commented. They had gone past the lift-arm gate and there had been no security guard in the booth. “What do you think we’ll find here?”

“I don’t know. Could be something, could be nothing. It was at his house in the trash bin, so it must mean something,” Sunny said.

“You wouldn’t think he’d burn the card if it was connected to him though?” Bora added.

“I guess, but maybe he’d never think someone would check his home. So you know why would he bother to cover his tracks?” Sunny added.

“That’s true, but come to think of it... His place was pretty clean. The card and receipts for takeout were all we found...” Bora recalled.

“Oh, I get what you’re getting at... this place seems quiet, too quiet. Maybe he wanted us to find the card. He would have to know that his apartment be listed at NIS,” Sunny said.

**NASA has a thing, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. They used a two is one, and one is none system. Special Forces do the same thing and so do spies. This preparation of the worst and paranoia so to speak, tends to make people think and plan ahead. Bora and I do it too with our indirect routes to the safe house and changes in method of travel, but that is the extent of our prep. We simply lack the time to really do much more. Someone like Siwon, on the other hand, if he really was part of burning us then he would have been prepared; he could leave a staged apartment. That is a spy’s most favored method of ‘preparation’; they will place ‘fake’ evidence and clues to throw you off. I hope Siwon didn’t do that, because then we’ll be chasing leads trying to figure out what is relevant and what isn’t. It just becomes a mess.**

Bora led them to the office where again there was no  security and easily broke in. They check the manifest to see if there was anything that stood out. The search was becoming a disappointment; nothing was out of the ordinary. They did make a note that none of the desks had any photos or picture frames on them. Sunny suddenly grabbed at Bora and pointed at the floor where she was about to step.

“It’s a power cord to nowhere, look,” Sunny pointed to the cord that just seemed to sink into the ground. She got down and started to trace the area of the floor and flipped out the blade on her Gerber and peeled back the carpet square revealing a metal plate. “It’s a pressure plate. This is really high end stuff.”

Sunny pulled off more loose carpet squares and discovered a series of pressure plates on the floor ensuring that one of them would have been easily triggered if Sunny hadn’t spotted the cord. Bora suggested that maybe the plates were part of a security system set-up. It was possible but highly unlikely. Pressure plates couldn’t’ be easily tricked like motion detectors but the costs outweigh the benefits, especially for a place like this. Sunny moved along the cord to see where it went; it moved to a beam that housed a fire extinguisher and wall phone.

“That doesn’t make any sense,” Bora commented. Sunny used the blade to cut the sheet rock and peel some of the wall off the beam. Sunny removed the fire extinguisher box and the wall behind it. Both Sunny and Bora froze at what they found. “That’s C4 right?”

“Yeah...” Sunny quipped.

“So that means… that that is a bomb right?”

“Yeap,” Sunny answered.

“Okay... just checking,” Bora calmly said not moving. Sunny went forward and further examined the explosive device. “Do you think it was meant for us?”

“Well I don’t see anyone else here, so I guess so,” Sunny said. Sunny noticed blinking lights and saw a counter further back on the device. “Bora? We need to leave. Go! Run!”

The two sprinted back out of the office making it outside 50 feet before the explosive went off. The size of the blast was an indicator that there was more than one bomb. Bora and Sunny got off the ground and dusted off the snow and debris off their clothes. Bora shook her head and tapped at her eyes to try to bring her hearing back and stop the ringing. They both knew they needed to leave and dashed towards the motorcycles. They heard engines and tires skidding on the road; Jasmine people were coming to clean up the scene. Bora and Sunny took the bikes and started off for the gate but noticed a barricade had been set so they both turned around and headed back into the compound being followed by black SUVs and bullets.

Sunny’s motorcycle was peppered with a small burst of bullets along the rear drive assembly and she could feel the bike losing control; if she didn’t get off or stop soon she would crash and injure herself, or worst. Sunny performed a controlled put down and dropped the bike to its side and pushed herself off the bike. The thick layers of her clothes and winter slick allow her to safely skid to a stop, but that was the least of her worries as the SUVs continued their way towards her. Sunny got up and started running towards some shipping containers stacked altogether.

**Going against vehicles usually is not ideal, if you’re the one being chased you’ll only get so far before they get you. The trick is to get the chasers out of their vehicles. Wait, I know what you’re thinking. It doesn’t work so well for the criminals on ‘COPS’, but that’s different. They’re not trained and plus there isn’t a helicopter following me. A pistol will do very little damage against assault rifles and SUVs, so at least take away their cars and make them work to get you. Hopefully your stamina and wit will win out. Take some ground and make distance and time. It’s strange how shipping containers are always stalked in almost a maze-like manner, that’s better for me for sure.**

Sunny ran into the field of metal shipping containers forcing the men out of their SUVs and chase her on foot. Just as before, these guys were pros and well trained; moving in teams and with coverage. Bora was off busy running her pursuers in circles around the compound. Sunny climbed a shipping container and worked to climb a second one so she could secure even higher ground. She drew her pistol and shot at all the nearby lights and moved to hid in the shadows. She flipped the visor up from her helmet and waited for the team to come by; she could see the beams of their weapon lights searching around and coming closer. She allowed them to pass her position and then fired at them from behind, dropping the four men before they could react and quickly moved for another position and set up for another ambush. This time she fired at three killing them but allowed the fourth to live, hitting him with wounding shots before moving on. She hoped he would call for help and he did. Sunny quickly and quietly worked her way back to the SUVs. She opened one and looked inside and grabbed at the GPS unit on the dashboard and searched the glove box. She crawled her way through to the back and found road side flares.

She grabbed at the flares and went to check the other two SUVs only able to grab another GPS unit and a disposable cellphone. Sunny pulled out her Gerber and got on the ground under the back of one SUV and punched hard at the gas tank with the tool, puncturing a hole in the tank. She repeated the steps two more times to ensure she got all the SUVs were leaking gas. She went back to one of the SUVs and shifted it into neutral and pushed it so that it rolled towards the containers.

**I don’t think they teach this in school, but gasoline is flammable but does not combust. Flammable liquids become a part of a combustible or explosive because of air. A full container of gas will just make fire. Add air in there and pressure will build up and boom!**

Bora swung her bike around driving past Sunny’s location leading the SUVs into Sunny’s field of fire. Sunny aimed her pistol low and shot out the tires of the lead SUV as it drove by causing it to violently lose control. It was out of the chase and disrupted the other two SUVs giving Bora a lot of time and distance. Sunny head the other men rushing back out from the container maze and she lit one of the flares and tossed it at the gasoline on the floor. Flames shot out immediately.

Bora came around a second time but this time she didn’t have anyone following her, all the time and distance Sunny had given Bora allowed her to draw her pistol and disabled the remaining two SUVs and had come to give Sunny a lift. Sunny had her pistol drawn and fired to pin down the remaining bad guys. When Bora came to a stop she opened fire at the containers to give Sunny cover fire. The men were pin down and by the time Sunny got to the bike the SUVs exploded.

“Damn Sunny! You like to play with fire don’t you?” Bora proclaimed. “Get on and hold on tight?”

“What? You get off, let me drive!” Sunny protested.

“Um... No! I’m taller and heavier, if i sat on the back I would throw the weight distribution off! Besides I’m the better rider!”

“Better rider my foot! Get off!” Sunny demanded.

“Look, I’m already on the bike. Hop on! We’d made a mess and cops will be here and those Jasmine guys will probably send more help. So get on now!” Bora said in ultimatum. Sunny sighed and got onto the bike and held onto Bora’s waist.

“Alright, let’s go!” Sunny said using her helmet to tap the back of Bora’s helmet to indicate she was set to go. They zoomed away as they could hear sirens coming, most likely fire trucks and police to respond to the fire.

Bora took them through the city on various routes to avoid detection and lose anybody tailing them before returning to the safe house.

“So I guess we can say that Siwon is definitely involved some how huh?” Bora said taking her helmet off. “Oh, what are you going to tell Jessica about losing her other bike?”

“I’m sure she’ll understand. It’s not like she can’t afford another one. Good work today, not bad for an agent,” Sunny teased heading up the stairs.

“Junior agent!” Bora said following Sunny up. Sunny’s phone buzzed with a text message.

“Oh look at that, Jessica sent me a text,” Sunny said looking at her phone. Bora asked her what it was about. “What the hell, she says she needs me to do her a favor and meet with someone. What is up with that?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. That seems important, maybe she’ll show up later and tell us. I’m using the shower first,” Bora said.

*****************************

Thanks for keeping in and reading. Working on more in the future. As always, please don't try anything at home. Have a great time.