Moving Along

Sunny Side Down

**I should feel scared, confused and conflicted. I am concerned though. But what good is it if I’m freaking out? In combat stress situations, I was trained to calm down, focus and figure out the urgent priorities. Hunger holds more priority than theories of what is going on. I was taught to handle situation or news rather calmly, better than most I guess.**

“Sunny you had food, now it’s time to get serious! I’m dragged into your mess now!” Bora stated.

“It’s not my fault. This was all a work of an agent. Definitely not me?”

“Why does it matter if it’s an agent?” Jessica asked not understanding the situation.

“Sunny has a thing against agents and thinks they have a thing against her. She’s not an agent yet so it’s just some jealousy thing,” Bora explained.

“No... no... Don’t do that. It’s not a jealousy thing. I don’t need to be an agent. I am a tactical operator. Agents think they’re so special and then comeback and have me do their dirty work, cleaning their mess... I’d like to meet some decent agents,” Sunny started.

After a light bickering session it was concluded that they should just get some sleep and rest. Jessica had the two blacklisted NIS girls share the bed in the guest bedroom. Snow fell through the night as they grab much needed rest and relaxation. The exhaustion of the Korean girls carried through into the morning; Jessica woke up well before the other two and it was 9:30 in the morning. She didn’t have anything for breakfast other than cereal and poured three bowls and went to wake up the other two.

Breakfast was quiet and uneventful, no one talked and Jessica had the news the TV. There was a knock on the door when breakfast was finish, Jessica placed the bowls in the sink and told the two to go the guest bedroom and stay there. There were a few more knocks before Jessica opened the door.

“Took you long enough,” Tiffany said barging in with a messenger bag slung over her shoulders. “I have an exciting case that is pretty local. I think you’ll like it. It involves that shooting yesterday. There is so much more into this case. At first I thought it was funny how NIS had got a rogue operative but now it’s way more exciting.”

“This wasn’t something we could discuss when I visit? Over lunch? It’s urgent? Have you forgotten that I am on hiatus? I was at the building last night, I heard bits about it.”

“But it gets better,” Tiffany went to the kitchen to help herself to orange juice from the refrigerator and noticed the three bowls in the sink. “Whats this? Who did you have over? You gave them breakfast? Seriously Jessica, don’t you have other things you could be doing other than preying on those young girls? And what are you wearing? It’s winter you know...”

Jessica had a navy mesh nightgown that had a built-in bra, but other than that you should see underneath and spot the matching tanga that Jessica had on. Definitely something one wears to make a statement about one’s self, and Tiffany had seen something on Jessica once during an assignment. It said to Tiffany that Jessica had some action going on.

“What? I like to dress y... and you know I can’t tell you I had over. They didn’t have any morning schedules, I’d checked. But seriously, why are you over, this early with work-stuff? I’m not active, it’s not my thing right now.”

“It’s neat though. You would like it, I promise,” Tiffany said and sat on the couch while Jessica reluctantly sank into her recliner seat. “That NIS operative that was placed on the wanted list and sent out to international agencies, she was involved with the shooting. At first I thought it was funny how the Koreans can’t seem to catch one of their own, and what possible secrets would the NIS possibly have that’s so valuable, but the shootings seem to prove that she’s a rather wanted item. I looked her up further.”

Tiffany opened her bag and pulled out some folders and flipped the first one open and had her best Hermione pose as she read off item the sheets of paper inside and paraphrased as she went down.

“Lee Soonkyu. Korean national, went to an all girls high school. Graduated with good grades but didn’t make it into college, because she had stayed out and overslept. Her parents were disappointed and so she left to join the army. She served in the ROK as a medic for just a bit over a year before she requested a transfer out to train into infantry. She then completed infantry training and had made sergeant and was selected to try for the 707th Special Missions Battalion. She passed selection and began training with the 707th, I mean she is skilled. Airborne, Scuba, Recon, unarmed combat, counter-terrorism, flight attendant school, licensed massage therapist, paramedic school and he has spent time training with 1st SFOD-D. She finished her military career as a Special Forces soldier. She has done bodyguard work for Korean officials, and she’s only been out of the country to Iraq, around the same time you were there. Oh wait, she’s been to Afghanistan once as well, but very briefly.

“After her 5 years with the Army, she was recruited into the Korean National Intelligence Service. She was placed on as a tactical operator. Basically a SWAT officer and she’s been there just months shy of a year. She has a list of demerits that goes hand in hand with her list of honors in her short time with NIS. She scored well on the entry level agent exam, I believe they were going to make her an agent. Possibly a Korean version of you.”

Jessica scoffed at the last comment. “They would have no reason to. They wouldn’t need a spy, especially one as well trained for action as she is.”

**Special Forces soldiers make good covert agents and spies because of the advanced training and mental strength. Spy-type people tend to carry a ‘Jack of All Trades’ feel to them, learning everything about so much, but mastery is hard to achieve. Special Forces guys tend to be more ‘Jack of All Trades’ in everything combat and masters of destruction. Proven skills, physical conditioning, mental toughness and developed ability to learn quickly make Special Forces soldiers ideally targeted to be brought in by intelligence agencies. Half the work has already been done.**

“Well I’m just going with what I think. If we had women in our special forces, that’s what we do. She’d be in the CIA with us if she was American. Moving on, the other girl, Yoon Bora, is a junior special agent for NIS. Typical stuff, studied dance for a bit in college then graduated early and recruited into an agent pipeline. She worked as a support staff analyst before going to the academy. Graduated and been a junior agent for about year and change. The two of them being involved in the shooting is very likely. Yoon’s apartment was shot up; it suggested a change in tactics but definitely the same people who went after Lee. The two are close, they’re friends. They’re both relatively new to NIS, Yoon was there before Lee. If it’s true about these two being traitors or enemy agents/implants, then it would definitely fit...”

“Tiffany... Do you see my face? Does it look like I care? I’m enjoying my time off... I don’t work, and this isn’t my kind of work. You should know that,” Jessica stated.

“But it’s interesting, I mean wouldn’t you want to try and hunt down the two of the most wanted ladies of NIS. They’re trained and smart and elusive. It’d be a challenge. You like getting girls that aren’t accessible... isn’t that right?” Tiffany said, emphasizing the last particular part.

“What are you trying to say? You know you’re not as smart or as cute as you think you are. I’d be careful what you try to imply my dear,” Jessica said in response.

“Whatever. The Koreans are struggling to find Lee, and now for sure Yoon is with her. Its prime, it’s hot. I’m going to try to see if I can get direct access to this. Tell the Koreans that this threatens US national security or something...” Tiffany continued.

“Stop! You’re not listening at all. Me. I. I AM NOT active. I do not care. You need to understand that. You’re not allowed to just barge into my home. If you want to come over, that’s fine, but don’t come over bringing your mess from work. I won’t stand for it.”

“Fine, but I’ll leave this here. You’ll want to look at it. I know you. Oh, that information you wanted me to get, it’s at the office... so maybe once you get on board with this, I’ll give you what you want,” Tiffany said and made her way to the door. Jessica locked the door and waited for the two NIS ladies to come out.

“You two again have ruined my relatively peaceful and awesome life. Tiffany is like a little troll, she’ll keep hounding at the issue because she’s interested. It will be problematic if she tries to make more unannounced visits. Way to go you two... way to go...at least you can read up on what the NIS has on you guys. I’m going to shower,” Jessica said and walked away. Sunny and Bora helped themselves to the sofa and explored the files that Tiffany had brought in.

“I didn’t know they had all this on us. It’s like they really could have a case on us,” Bora said.

“You’re in intelligence, you didn’t even know what they had on you. What kind of agent are you?” Sunny asked.

“Obviously not a paranoid one. Why would my employers have anything on me? I never worried about what the NIS thought of me, they had no reason to keep tabs on me. Until you...”

“Don’t pin this on me. It’s not my fault.”

“So have you two learned anything?” Jessica asked, walking out of her room dressed and drying her hair. Sunny studied through the notes and read a folder on Jasmine. She slept on the news but still couldn’t figure out something like Jasmine existing.

“Jessica, do you think you could get us some guns? These guys seem dangerous and they are willing to take these measures for two nobodies like Bora and I, we’re gonna need some heat. Think you can get us something clean?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah, give me some cash and I will see what I can do.” Jessica answered. Sunny went to guestroom and pulled out her bag full of cash and pulled out her small stacks of Korean Won. “What are you doing? Sunny, you idiot, I mean cash. US dollars. When you shop the black market, it’s all about dollars and euros, what kind of self respecting arms dealer would take Won? They want money that can travel... get me $2000...”

“That’s like half of all the dollars I have...” Sunny said looking a little pouty. Her rainy day fund was nice but not that nice. She roughly had a total of $50,000 saved up in various currencies.

“Hey! You think a clean gun is cheap? It’s called the black market. Pretend you know how the system works.” Jessica said taking the money.

“Even I knew that Sunny,” Bora added.

“Well you two, get out of here. You can’t be here when I’m not here. It’s too dangerous. My place isn’t exactly a safe house, and I’m pretty sure Tiffany knows the code. If she decides to come back around, that would be a no go,” Jessica said. The two understood and grabbed outer layers to combat the cold and headed for the door, the agreed that being out would be better for them.

******************************

“How are you this morning Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked. Hyoyeon usually showed up to the office before Taeyeon. She dressed casually and weapon clearly shown on her hip and a little badge fixed on her waist.

“Just like any morning. I’m awake. I’m alive and I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on with this case. This Soonkyu is becoming a lot more trouble than I expected. How solid is the information about these guys being part of Jasmine?” Taeyeon responded while munching on her breakfast.

“It’s pretty solid. Nothing concrete of course, but it’s definitely good enough for us to go on. They didn’t have time to clean up the bodies and the equipment they have suggest high rollers. We haven’t found Bora, but her apartment was attacked and the same equipment from Soonkyu’s. I mean that’s almost a little too easy, but then again it’s pretty solid. Any respectable investigation would put those two as partners in a conspiracy. We can’t figure what information they were selling, but Bora did have a lot more access than Lee. Oh one of the members on that team had an outstanding bank account worth $90,000. He was single, unmarried and no dependents. I got the drones working on leads with him. He could have been another partner in this.”

“Jasmine could have insiders placed in NIS, if they were after secrets I wonder what it is that is so special that Lee and Yoon could have. Was the agent that Yoon was watching connected to any of this? Was the briefcase mentioned ever found?”

“No, Siwon said they searched and cleared 10 blocks just for safe measure and found nothing. I mean they’re not bad at their jobs, they had the local police searching too. There’s just so much trace evidence that it’s going to be a pain really. Logically we can deduct that Bora is the brains and Soonkyu is the muscle. The shooting in town was a hit, but I just can’t figure out for who. The apartment is the same thing for Lee. It’s an ugly puzzle game,” Hyoyeon mentioned.

“What do they call her? Sunny? Let’s use that, Soonkyu makes her sound like some farm girl. She’s clearly a little better than the farm girl from the country to create this mess. Granted it most likely isn’t her fault. She’s just an extension of some other evil doing...” Taeyeon went on.

“You want to go see the crime scene? Bora’s apartment? I’d just hate the idea of being in this building all day.” Hyoyeon asked.

“Sure. Do you think the tech’s missed something?”

“No, but I’d like to see it myself. See if we can make any of our own observations. We need to see the war zone.” Hyoyeon stated grabbing car keys off the desk.

***********************

“Argh I’m so tired. All these schedules, we still haven’t won anything yet... why won’t they let us sleep!!!”

“We’re going back to the dorm now. We can sleep. Finally, is there anymore schedules to do today?”

“I don’t think so...”

Hyomin rested her head against the window of the van as they drove through the city. She tried to close her eyes by easily lost the focus to keep them close as she lazily stared out the window of the people living through their ‘normal’ lives. There were times she wished she had a normal life. Sometimes being an idol is awesome. They stopped at a redlight and she peered to the life passing by on the sidewalk. She noticed two females walking along the street conversing. The shorter one looks so familiar. The way that she was walking, the hair, the shoes, it was all noticeable to her. It was Sunny, she was sure of it.

“Eunjung! It’s her! There she is! I see her! Omo! Let me out!” Hyomin said but the van was already in motion. Hyomin stood up out of her seat and moved to the door. She tugged on the handle but the door was locked. The manager looked back to see Hyomin desperately trying to get out. The manager pulled over and Hyomin popped out and went running down towards Sunny’s position.

“Hyomin! Get back!” Eunjung yelled. She didn’t want to get out of the van as fans were already noticing the girl running down the street.

Hyomin stopped when she saw Sunny and her friend come out of a cafe. Hyomin’s mistake in stopping caused fans to clamor around her and noticed that she was in fact T-ara’s Hyomin. She got placed in an impossible situation. Running up to Sunny now would create a strange scandal but she was out in public and spotted. She smiled and waved to people and quickly went into to the cafe to buy something. It’ll come out as her really wanting a muffin, and not chasing some mysterious girl who saved her life in a shooting that she of course was not involved with.

Hyomin returned to the street and looked in the direct to spot Sunny and for sure knew it was her. So close. She waved and smile and walked back to the van where her other members were waiting and confused with her actions. The manager scolded her and she apologized to everyone. Eunjung looked at her like she was crazy.

“It really was her. I saw her. I just couldn’t get to her.”

“Well on the bright side, you got to see your guardian angel that you said you would never see again.”

*************************

“Hello? Who is this? Didn’t I tell you to forget about me?” Sunny answered her phone. “Sorry, I can’t help.”

“Who was that?” Bora asked.

“Some girl I helped out, she was a foreigner getting picked on by a loan shark so I took care of it for her. I told her to forgot about it but she apparently kept my number. Now I’ll have to find her and...”

“Kill her?”

“What? No! What is wrong with you? I got to find her, take her phone and delete my number from her phone.” Sunny said.

“Hmm, but then meeting her in person she’ll tell you what she wants, so it’s still favorable to her.” Bora commented.

“What? Damnit. You’re right. Argh. Come on, I know where she lives,” Sunny said and led Bora to bus stop. They got off at the stop and marched up to the residence. “Okay, no nice guy act. We get in and establish authority and carry on.”

She knocked on the door. Becky answered and opened the door. Sunny barged in and grabbed at Becky and searched her quickly and found the cellphone. Sunny moved Becky into the sofa and deleted her number from the phone.

“You came... I need your help... well not me but a friend of mine. She needs help.”

“Call the police.”

“We can’t... the police can’t help. You’ve help me, why can’t you help her?”

“I helped you because I felt bad for you... it doesn’t mean that I’m out looking to do good deeds you know...”

“My friend, she’s works at an illegal gambling house and she overheard them talking about human trafficking...”

“That is a police problem, they would actually be pretty good with that one. I can’t help your friend...”

“They use girls from schools, young girls... for people who enjoy fantasies...you have to help...”

“I don’t see how that concerns your friend or you? The police can definitely help...”

“Sunny, her friend. She’s one of the girls isn’t she?” Bora interrupted, noticing the look on Becky’s face and asked. The reaction and failure to reply answered the question. “She doesn’t really know who did it does she?”

“They’re kidnapped, and the attackers were masks... they look for girls who are school aged and innocent. They get and then tossed back outside. They have a copy of her ID card and know everything, they threaten her if she goes to the police. She told me about and I thought that maybe you would be able to help.” Becky pleaded.

“I don’t think we can. Make an anonymous call to the police, they can’t figure out which girl called the police.” Sunny said and headed for the door.

“Sunny! We can’t sit back and not do anything. It’s our job.”

“It was our job. Korean girls, voluntarily get into the trade all the time. America is full of Korean girls who choose to work in those massage parlors to earn money. I know, I knew a friend from high school who did it.”

“It’s still our job Sunny. What else do you know Becky?” Bora asked. Becky said all that she knew, which wasn’t much. Bora and Sunny walked for the do. “We’ll be in touch.”

“So you want to help out? Why?”

“It’s what we are supposed to do. It’s an illegal activity. It’s our duty,” Bora started.

“Wow, no wonder they made you an agent. So ideal... I want to stand up for bullied and abused women as much as anyone, but this was a little before the whole Jasmine thing... it seems serious...”

“You don’t seem the type to be afraid of a little group...”

“Yah! I’m not. I want to help. I do, really. Just bad timing... and I’m just thinking about how much more heat we have on us now. The CIA, NIS and the Disney princess are all looking for us. Last time it was just NIS and I was solo. Doing this now, with all that and you, it seems like it could get complicated,” Sunny explained.

“You make it sound like it would be a burden to work with me...” Bora started. “We get along great, it will be easier with two of us working this... I can’t believe it took me getting blacklisted for me to finally get a legit case to work on...”

“Yeah, well you know what they say, life is full of surprises.” Sunny added. Bora nodded agreeing.

************************

“This place is a mess...” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re right, it really is. Nothing stands out so far though. It’s a nice place, or well was...they knew where she was, they had eyes on the location before the attack. Freaking little ninjas.” Taeyeon said.

“Well they didn’t kill the neighbors this time, so that’s a good thing. Suppressed weapons and the bomb waiting on the car. Video shows Sunny and Bora attacked a parked car, so the assaulters got ambushes set up now too. They are become highly adaptive. Looking like serious professionals. Serious enough professionals to mean some foreigners with training. That would narrow the list right?”

“Oh, but the other Koreans... the ones up North could easily be picked up for Jasmine too you know. Besides, the goons don’t have to be Korean, I mean they just need to have the skills and trigger,” Hyoyeon pointed out.

“True, I didn’t think of it like that. Still, the list of capable bodies can’t be long, unless they find folks and just train them up. That seems more trouble than it’s worth though,” Taeyeon mentioned looking around at the work on the attempted hit on Sunny and Bora. “You think it it’s a little weird how they would put a hit on Sunny and Bora? This is either a hit or another deal gone bad. I want to believe that Sunny and Bora we meant to die regardless, if they had information to sell they were going to be killed after the transfer. Clean up loose ends.”

“I guess Sunny and Bora had different plans then...”

***************************

“Did they teach you martial arts skills in NIS?” Sunny asked as they walked through a very shady looking part of town. She knew of a few illegally gambling houses and she figured someone in the area might know something.

“Hey, I’m not some pushover. I know how to kick . I am an agent for the Korean intelligence,” Bora said in defense. Sunny scoffed and stopped before they approached the gambling house.

“Okay, follow my lead. This place is small time, but if anything they’ll know something. So we go in there, rough a few up, establish dominance and ask questions.” Sunny explained.

“What is this? Prison? We could just ask nicely. Don’t you think? People are less reluctant to tell you things when you’re beating their face...” Bora continued as they walked up to the door. Two rather large and intimidating men stood up to stop them. “Hello, we’re wondering if we could come inside. See we would like to play.”

Sunny couldn’t believe that Bora just asked them that. The two said this wasn’t that kind of place and told them that it was a private place. Bora countered saying she knew for a fact that this was a place and that she heard it from a friend. The two didn’t budge and told them to leave. One placed his hand on Bora’s shoulder and turned her around. She raised her voice telling him not to touch her. After that she realized that Sunny had taken man to the ground violently and kicked him a few times in the head. Bora grabbed the man’s arm and pulled him down in the same manner that it typical of an arm takedown thought to law enforcement officers. Bora looked up at Sunny.

“What are you waiting for? Knock him out,” Sunny urged. Bora elbowed the man in the temple and slammed his head to the ground. Sunny gave Bora a thumbs up and proceeded to push the door open. Cheesy music played in the background and the lighting seemed somewhat poor and all artificial.

**Coming onto bad guy territory without any weapons is usually a bad idea. Low time people usually know people who are big time, and usually they’re scared of the big-time folks. The trick is to make yourself seem scarier. Your presence is bad enough for business that they’ll do what you want to get you to leave.**

There weren’t many people gambling, it wasn’t a busy hour yet. Sunny asked Bora to flash her badge out. Bora held out her NIS badge while Sunny announced that it was closing time. People looked up and noticed and walked out the door slowly revealing only the workers. Sunny said they needed to talk to the boss. The men didn’t answer or move. Sunny walked with Bora behind her towards what looked like the office but was stopped by one of the men. Sunny didn’t hesitate and kicked him so hard at in the thigh that he collapse.

**Oh yeah. I never thought it would work, but some of the D boys told me you could kick someone hard enough in the leg or thigh at the femoral artery and pause the flow long enough for someone to pass out. In theory it sounded good, but the trick is to not break the leg, but typically a kick won't’ break the femur, it’s the strongest bone in the human body. If that doesn’t work, when they’re on the ground just kick them a few times in the head on the sides, that usually knocks people out too.**

This got the other men to come rushing at Sunny and Bora. It began to look like a scene from Rush Hour. It seemed comical enough for a bunch of grown men to attack on two smaller females. The fight didn’t seem to last as long as it would have in a Jackie Chan movie though, at least not on Sunny’s part. Her training allowed her to be precise in her hits to inflict maximum damage and pain, her only limit was trying not to kill anyone. Bora was trained but this was definitely her first time putting her skills to use. Sunny took a seat on a table waiting for Bora to finish. She kicked and punched until only Sunny and Bora were the only conscious people in the room. The office door was locked, but someone was inside.

“Hey, open up or else we’ll have to break the door. That can’t be good for business.” Sunny said loudly. The door opened and they finally met with the owner. “We need to talk. This can go by really easy...”

Moments later they walked out of the place with some names and addresses.

“I can’t believe we just did that. It was crazy. I never did that before. I feel like we’re making a difference. Did you see how I took those guys out. I was a badass...”  Bora said, feeling pretty good about herself.

“Yeah, you’re a natural stud. Does the badass have money? Because I am hungry.” Sunny said grabbing Bora’s hand and leading her to the bus station.

**It’s common sense, I hope it is. But after you messed up someone’s place or beat up on their people, it’s generally not a good idea to stay within running range of the area. They may be too scared to come after you, or they might just be pissed enough to grab more people and chase after you. It’s a big toss up, the safest thing to do is to leave the area.**

They got off the bus stop to head back closer to downtown to find someplace to eat. They found a small restaurant to catch a bite, they were sure to choose a place that neither of them had ever been, just be safe. Jessica called after they finished and stepped outside. Jessica demanded to know where they were and then told them not to go anywhere that she was coming to get them. Sure enough, twenty minutes later her mustang pulled around the corner. Sunny being smaller instinctively crawled into the backseat while Bora took the front.

“I need to take you some place where you won’t disturb my lifestyle. Someplace that no one knows about,” She drove through the city and headed towards the outskirts near the slum and run down areas and pulled into a small driveway. With a click of a remote some doors open revealing the garage.

The place was like a broken down shop, or used to be but had been converted to have a garage space for Jessica to bring her car in. Jessica parked the car and stepped out with the others following. Sunny and Bora both used their eyes to scan the place. It was about as big little fast food restaurant you would find in the states. Maybe a little smaller. There was a set of stairs that led up. Jessica flipped on the lights. The place looked different almost instantly. Outside, the building had dirty walls, several metal panels and roofing sheets tattered on but inside was a whole another story.

“Jessica, what is this place?” Sunny asked. The lighting showed there was an almost clinical cleanest to the whole place. Several motorcycles parked neatly in a row. A work table. A wall where tools and power tools hung. A machine press. Soldering station.

“It’s my little hideout. A safehouse almost. No one knows about it. It’s for when I need to hide, escape or been compromised. Anyways, I will let you two stay here for the time being.” She pulled out a black bag from the trunk of her call and told them to follow her upstairs. “Okay the bathroom is up here. The kitchen is there as you can see. TV. Computer. I only have one bed, it’s just an air mattress. I don’t like sleeping on the floor, I don’t know how some Koreans can do that every night, but whatever.”

Coming upstairs they realized they had a patio access, which was more like the roof really. The place had electricity and running water. It was a perfect set up. It looked beat down and poor outside, in a neighborhood where nobody gives a damn but had everything needed.

“TV works right? I want to see Secret perform. Oh, were you able to get us some guns?” Sunny asked. Jessica put the bag on the counter and opened it up and pulled out four pistols and a bag  full of magazines.

“I got you something. I spoke to someone I knew with the Philippines National Police and was able to get you these. CZ P-07 Duty 9mm. They were ‘lost’ in transit, never even issued. Still has the factory grease on them. The magazines, I got you about twenty or so of those, these were deemed ‘missing’ during a bad rainstorm and power went out. And here look at that, I even brought change... $100.” Jessica said laying everything out.

**The Philippines National Police signed a contract with CZ firearms to be the supplier of pistols. Most of the competitive shooters with the police use CZ, I think that’s why the chief awarded the contract to CZ. I like the choice of using the P-07 because no one in the region uses the weapon. NIS issues Glock 19s. Americans are issued Glock 23s and Sig P229s. Jasmine people I saw had USPs. It gives Jessica full deniability. Can’t say we had any help from anyone since we’re found with guns used by a country that is hours away by plane. Philippines have some corrupted police and government officials, so some missing pistols won’t be out of the question. I heard it was a pretty decent gun too, I guess that helps too.**

“What about bullets?” Bora asked looking around and not noticing any rounds.

“Heh, oh yeah... Bullets weren’t included,” Jessica said with a smile.

“What the hell? Do you expect us to just scare people to death? Threaten them with my magical invisible rounds?” Sunny asked.

“Relax tiny. I have got you covered. Follow me back down,” Jessica said. They went back downstairs and she opened one of the work cabinets. It had brown boxes marked “NATO” on them. NATO rounds. She had a little armory of bullets. “I will let you have... um 200 rounds. But after that, you guys will need to load your own.”

Jessica pointed to a press. She asked if they knew how to make their own bullets and Sunny said yes. She handed them a set of keys and told them to always lock up, try not to draw attention and to not steal or use anything from her stash without asking. They could get their stuff another time, she had to entertain guests tonight so they weren’t welcomed to her place. She got back into her car and left.

“Well, now what?” Bora asked.

“Well...” Sunny said looking at her cellphone to catch the time. “We got two hours before the music show is on. We need to clean those pistols and get them ready to work, and then we can watch Secret!”

Sunny jogged up the stairs grabbing a gun cleaning kit that Jessica had set out. Bora looked in disbelief and trailed behind Sunny. She flicked the lights off for the garage and sighed.

“So this is what it has come down too.”