This is our something.

Something

Something

 

Tears were overflowing Jungkook’s face. He doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

 

 The room was dark, with soft breathing audible only to those who silent the night. Two young men, no, a man and a boy slept soundly on the clean white bed with blood red sheets moving with the pace of their breathing. No one knows that they’re here, or why they are here. The boy looked so young and scared when he entered the motel, as if his parents would come in with a gun pointing right at his heart; the man, his stare could probably kill thousands. They barged in with the white-haired one asking for the largest room before tugging the younger one towards it. The poor boy just fumbled along with the elder’s giant footstep, eyes still darting around every corner. No one at the counter dare to squeak, let alone ask. It was their business anyway; it wouldn’t be nice if they questioned, right?

 

As the stars outside started to dance along to the ticking of the midnight clock, the younger one woke up. His eyes glanced around the room as beads of sweat trickled down his forehead… no, his whole body. His small innocent face looked so terrified, so scared; it was torture. Trembling, he hugged himself by the knees before closing his eyes, telling himself that everything’s fine. The man probably realized what was going on before sitting up, bare body stained with tattoos.

 

“Jungkook? Are you okay-“

 

“Stay away from me. Don’t you come any closer.” He whispered before pushing himself to the side of the bed.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you acting like this?”

 

“I can’t do this Namjoon…I just can’t. Every minute, my mind keeps telling me that someone is going to barge in and bring me back to my parents before killing you. I can’t risk this anymore! What happens if you die? What am I going to do? I can’t just buy a new life-“

 

“It’s all going to be okay. Hey, I escaped your parent’s wrath once. A second time won’t be hard.”

 

“They were giving you a warning, Namjoon. If they find out you took me out-“

 

“I won’t die, trust me on this. We have laws for a reason you know.”

 

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! They are tracking you down at this very minute and those cold-blooded trashes can kill you without even blinking their eyes-“ Jungkook screamed while staring at him.

 

Namjoon kept his mouth shut as tears trickled down the boy’s eyes. He didn’t realize how scared he was, especially since the last time when he almost got beaten to death. Jungkook can’t even think without constantly blaming himself for Namjoon’s injuries. He believes it was his entire fault that the white-haired man has to endure a living hell again and again. He believes that, he is the one who is indirectly killing Namjoon.

 

Guilt slashed new cuts in the man’s heart as he finally grasped the origin of Jungkook’s breathing nightmares. He tried to get closer to him, wanting to hug him or at least stop the tears from falling down, but Jungkook just stayed further away. The younger one only lifted his head up to show a pair of reddened eyes and a look of agony with worry and oh, how that look slapped Namjoon on the face as if he’s trying make him feel what he was feeling.

 

“Please don’t show me that face. It hurts enough to see you cry already…”

 

“And it hurts when I see you being beaten up by them. Please, please, please stop trying to kill yourself for me. I am a no-one, and I...can’t be your someone, I’m not worthy of your life.” He pled through his cracked voice.

 

A breath escaped the older's lips.  “You are the beginning of my life.”

 

Namjoon then dropped his head low, tortured by every word the younger one said. Daggers were pierced through his heart and they all came from his loved one, all for his sake. He was the one who’s supposed to protect him, not the other way around. Jungkook slid closer to the older before cupping his face with the small warm palms of his, eyes twinkling from the tears. He placed a small light kiss on Namjoon’s lips before hugging him tightly, feeling the body heat flush over him. The older one rested his head on the younger’s one shoulder, embracing his sweet smell.

 

 

 

 

This could be something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: something really short for this ship idk man