You are...

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNA POV

That person.. No, he's not my Hyunseung. My dear Hyunseung have these chubby cheeks and that guy was skinny and all.

Hyunseung can be skinny too, right? I thought. Something came popped out from my brain. I should ask him first wether he's Hyunseung or not.. Or probably does he knew anyone name Hyunseung at this school... I walk itu that boy direction and when I was about to ask him, I realize something. Babo Kim Hyuna... You can read his mind you babo...

-oo00oo-

HYUNSEUNG POV

I was about to get out from the class room when suddenly the new girl approach GD. GD sits next to me. She was about to talk but suddenly she stops. She just look at GD's back. "Ah, he's not my Hyunseung." I heard the girl whispered. Hyunseung?

"Newbie, you just call me?" I asked her with a confuse face.

"Perhaps.. You're.. J-jang Hyu-hyunse-seung? The owner of the school and had attended this school his whole life?" She asked me back. She looks shocked. And me too. This is serious. No one knew this school belongs to my parents' company, despite I have to acknowledge this is a very expensive school with the best facilties. Only me and GD knows this, even the teachers and staffs doesn't know. Good to know only three of us were at the classroom right now.

I knew, I'm popular among the students―I'm the famous heir of the Yeesun Company, one of the bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter