Camping: Part II

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should realize by now that he likes you—VERY MUCH." Gikwang give some preassure on the last two words.

"I knew." Hyuna simply answered, as she looked outside the bus' window.

"And that was a miracle! You know what? He's an ice prince—never talks even in the emergency situation."

"He was like that. Eversince he was a kid. And that's why we became friends."

"What?"

"He was so damn stubborn, and a babo ice prince—well, he can read people's mind like I did, and he knew which one didn't accept muggle-borns and such, and he choses me because he knew I don't socialize with many people like he did. And they too, called me as ice princess."

"He can read my mind?"

"You were so innocent—and great, your dad has banned some informations on your mind which people like me, and Seungie—well, Hyunseung, can't access that part. Hyunseung doesn't know your family is a group of wizards. And also, Jiyong is also pure. He did it to me too. He's choosing friends based on their minds." Hyuna explaination's made Gikwang fully gaped.

"Actually, you can just made him saw everything he needs to know and you know, removing that memory ban—that's what my dad said."

"At first, I want it that way. But.."

"But?"

"It's so unfair to him that I just can control his memory but he can't. It's not his fault that he lost his mind, and I think, the best way to make him back is, making him discover who is him."

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

Hyuna and Gikwang was having this long serious chit-chat. I was sitting with GD, and while GD is sleeping, I tried to read both Gikwang and Hyuna's mind. Great, I saw nothing.

Gikwang took this package out from his backpack and gave it to Hyuna, which Hyuna opened and looked intensely. A gift? He precede me?. Hyuna looked as she about to cry. She then closed the book and continued that long serious talk with Gikwang. I heard some words like "mind", "accident", "forget", and such.

 

After some long time (which includes sleepy head Jiyong and Gikwang, and Hyuna who reads that thick book she put in her backpack before), we finally arrived at the camping site. I leave Jiyong who's still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter