Camping: Part IV

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was dark and Hyuna can't hear anything except their breath. They were holding hands. She looks so calm, with no afraid face, just like Hyunseung. Oculus' dark forest is much more creepier than this. Hyuna thought, while giggling.

"You're not afraid?" Suddenly Hyunseung said. "Whoa, the teachers must've been observe the forest very well that they can seperate us in many groups but we can't meet them even until now."

"No, I'm not." answered Hyuna. "And you too, you're not afraid?"

"Of course not! I'm a man after all!" Hyunseung said with a brave smile on his face. "I'm sure have visited this kind of place somewhere, before that accident happened."

"You have." Hyuna muttered.

"What?"

"N-no, I m-mean, you must have been to place like this if you're not afraid."

"So you have been to place like this too, Hyuna?"

"Sure." The one with unicorns and such. She thought.

"Ey, the ground is getting slicker.. Be careful Hyuna" Hyunseung said. He tightens his hold and helps Hyuna to walk.

They walked, and walked and walked. Hyuna was sure that they had been walking for 3 hours non-stop, and it's the time for her to rest.

"I-I need... some.... rest... Jang Hyunseung......" Then she fainted.

-oO0Oo-

Hyunseung was panicked. He tried to call their teacher, but the signal doesn't work.

I've promised that I will piggy-back her right?

He was so happy that his mind worked well. Glad I've made some traces that will show me the way back.

 

He carried Hyuna along the way to their cottage without informing their teachers. The lonely Jang Hyunseung had never been in a condition where he's only with someone, so he started to talk nonsense to the unconscious Hyuna.

"You're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter