[SPECIAL CHAPTER] OCULUS, THE WIZARDING WORLD, AND THE CHARACTERS EXPLAINED

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been thinking about making this chapter at first, but I don't want to lost the ideas on my mind so I wrote and posted it first.

I will write this in 3rd person and 1st person POV. Hope it helps you to understand throughout the whole story!

OCULUS SCHOOL OF MAGIC

So, well, honestly, this story was inspired by Harry Potter stories (which is my all-time favorite book series eversince). I'm trying to make this story less related to Harry Potter stories but after this special chapter is published, I decided to use J.K. Rowling's HP vocabularies (like muggles, quidditch, etc.).

Let's say Oculus is a sister school of Hogwarts, like Beauxbatons. Hogwarts is located at England, Beauxbatons is in France, Drumstrang is in Bulgaria, and Oculus is the Korean version of those schools.

The difference is that Oculus is owned by a family instead of a company or the nation itself. The reason between this statement is because Kim Hyuna's ancestors were the first witches and wizard who discovered their power before the other magic folks in Korea. They studied outside the country and build a school for magicians in Korea. That's how Oculus was build.

The Kim Family were the only ones who is entitled to be the principal of the school. The law never been changed until something (you will know :3).

Oculus accepts both magic and non-magic family (which will be called as muggle-born). The school give them free descision wether to work in the wizarding world or on the ordinary world. They have this time during the first day of school, during their 1st year, in which they injected the 'Lesson Potion' which makes them know and remember what the muggles were studying (I'm sure I've explained this before :P). They don't need to attend muggle schools, because they will remember those until the end of their lives.

 

THE HEADQUARTERS

Their current head is Lee Hwan Seok (Gikwang's father). Their job is to organize the magicians who will enter Oculus and they will organize their entire lives. It's not that they rule the wizard's life, but The Headquarters have the right to punish witches and wizards. It's like the goverment for those with special power. It's quite a disadvantage for them because they have to follow two orders from two different worlds :/

 

CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

Kim Hyuna: She's a pure-blood witch. Her family is the owner of Oculus. She's on her 10th year (which is her last year). She's extremely smart but quite struggle when finding friends. Became friends with Hyunseung since the first day of school. She joined '4Minute', the most famous girl duelling group at Oculus (spoilers! duh). Since Hyuna and Hyunseung is smart, and also their supporting visual, they became the most famous students of Oculus. It's quite unbelieveable since Hyuna and Hyunseung became friends because no one wanted to be friends with her (since she's the owner of Oculus.. The kids were afraid by her. Hyunseung doesn't know that fact at first, so he bravely asked Hyuna to be his friend). Currently, she's registered as the daughter of the Yoons (Yoon Yunjae and Sung Shiwon's family) on the ordinary world. *The bad memories of Kim Hyuna will be exposed later! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*

Jang Hyunseung: A muggle-born. He's like the male version of Hyuna. Smart, handsome, and popularity. Oh yes. He had everything, from the owner of the school (read: Hyuna), and his muggle-richness (gee, I don't know where did this vocab came from). Lost his memory during h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter