Epilogue.

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EPILOGUE.

Is it really the end of everything?

 

 

You can hear him going farther and farther away by the sound of his foot that slowly disappear. You lied. You don’t want him to leave. You want him to stay and tell you everything, everything that you should know. You want the warmth of his big hand. You want him to wipe away your tears. You want him to comfort you and say that ‘everything is alright now’, just like the way he usually says it to you. You love him. You’re tired of always hiding your feelings, you want him to know.. But you’re afraid he’ll go farther than where he is now. You’re scared, scared of loving him too much.

 

“Saranghae!” You shout as loud as you can to stop him from getting farther, and you did. At that moment he stops walking.

 

Ten, eleven, twelve.. You count every second, hoping he’ll come back. But no. He didn’t do any response. Your tears are falling even more. You dropped your body to the ground, leaned yourself against the door. You pulled your legs together as you showered your face with your palms. Thirty, thirty one..

 

*Unlock*

 

“___-ah!!” He came. “Y-you.. How—“He took you directly into his arms, leaving you dumbfounded with his sudden action. “I opened it using your spare key in the kitchen” He places his warm hands above your head, and pulls you closer to his chest. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry okay.. Now calm yourself, eo? I really didn’t mean to.” You nodded. Did he hear my confession? “I’ll explain everything when you’re ready. Now.. Better you go to bed first, and calm yourself, okay?”

 

Slowly he led you to your bed; you sit and start lying down in your bed, you placed your head on your soft pillow as he drags your blanket and covering you with it. But after that, he stepped away. Kajima, Your thought shouts. You react and grab his wrist, signing him that you don’t want him to leave. He gasps but turn around and smile at you sincerely, “I’ll be back, I just want to make you a warm tea, so you’ll feel more relax.”

 

Not long after that he came back with the cup of tea he promised you. He placed it on your table, and helped you to sit properly. He took the tea; blow it several times before bringing it closer to you. You take a big sip of it and he put it back to its place. He holds both of your hands and look directly into your eyes.

 

“I just want to fulfill your wish of having a friend, ___.” He started the conversation. “I know that you always wanted to have one.” I guess he didn’t hear anything, if yes I’ll be embarrassed to death. “I never asked you to—“

 

“But I know you want to; you just never let me know.” He cut me off before I could finish. How could he know? “How I could know? We were always together for such a long time now, ___. I always saw your jealous eyes when you saw girls hanging out together.. Shopping with their friends..” “Y-you! You read my mind, don’t you?!” “What?” Zelo giggled happily showing his white teeth like a kid. “I would want to if I can.  I want to read every little thing that you’ve been thinking about me in the small brain of yours, ___.” You slappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter