My usual daily life. 2/2

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My usual daily life. (Part 2 of 2)

 

After drinking bubble tea together with Junhong and felt better; the two of you coming back to school and continue your school lessons; time flies really fast and without realizing.. Your school schedule for today was over. Now you’re together with all B.A.P members, all of them are so good to you; until this second, you still felt really lucky to have them at your side; because they always been a brother to you, a very good brother. You felt it really good, since you’re the only child and your parent works abroad to keep you live in a good life.

 

When the sun starting to set, you’ve been thinking about went home and rest. You don’t know why today you are so tired; even you have done nothing. You bid goodbye with all of them and start walking through the gate before someone following you with a car and speak up to stop you from walking.

 

“Should I drive you home, bestie?” the boy asked with a grin on his face. “Nah~ Ani.. You’re no need to; I’ll go home by myself; just do thing that you want to do, Junhong” You answered him with a sad tone plus a little ‘tired’ look. “Oh. Okay. Then bye, ---. Take care!” Zelo said with un-read tone expression. “Ne. Annyeong, Junhong” you bid goodbye then he left.

 

This is not what you want. You always watched Korean dramas and things shouldn’t go like this. He should force you to come home with him then blah blah blah. You’re too tired and too lazy to come home by yourself; walking, in the evening day; alone. “Huff” you sighed then walked again.

 

As you walk, you saw Zelo’s sport car moving backwards. ‘This stupid boy, what he’s been doing right now?’ you shook your head as you thought of him. He smiled and waves his hand when he saw you “Again”. “Come in, I’ll drive you home. I know you hate coming home by yourself, I just love teasing you; It’s funny” Zelo said while giggling around; having his palm covering his mouth.

 

“YEY! I think you’re really serious about the ‘leaving me behind’ thing” You jumped happily before you opened the door and slipped in. Suddenly he leaned his body into you, close enough to kiss your cheek, but— “Click” the sound of seatbelt knocked your mind from imagining to high. “I always told you, ---. Always use the seatbelt whenever you go, it’s for your safety” You felt your cheeks getting hotter, so you turn your face away to the street. “Yes yes yes~ Okay, I got it.. Now you can go.” You tried so hard to make it sounds so ‘uncared’ tone, so he will know nothing about your feelings.

 

The car is so silent without music here, so you break the silence and ask him, “Junhong-ah, you don’t have any new song in here?” without saying anything or even look at you; he picked one disc, turn on the player and play the music that make you back into your silent state.

 

♪ Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman (haruman)

Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon ♪

♪ Just one day, if I can be with you

Just one day, if I can hold your hands

Just one day, if I can be with you

Just one day (just one day) ♪
 

~BTS – Just one day~

 

“ Junhong-ah, Since when you like this kind of song, don’t you hate it?” you asked confusedly. “Just now; Can’t I?” he answered with an ‘I don’t care’ looked and it’s really pissed you off, “Yah! I just asked!” you shouted at him. “I Just answer!” he imitates you. “OK. Anything, I want to sleep, wake me when we’re arrived, okay.” He hummed then you position yourself in a comfortable place and fall asleep.

 

 

When you two arrived, Zelo stopped his car and start shaking your shoulder slowly. “___-ah.. Ireona, we’re arrived already”, he whispered into your ear, but you groan and get back to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter