Teaser

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Teaser:

 

You and Zelo had been bestfriend since a few months ago. You’re the only girl that almost have all his time when he is in school or even after school, but that’s “just a friend” relationship. Nothing less, nothing more. You have the opportunity that EVERY GIRLS want, but you’re different. That’s the reason he choose you.

 

Zelo have another five guy bestfriends but he trusted you the most, the six of them had been called B.A.P. The Best, Absolute, Perfect. As what people called, they are Best, Absolute, Perfect. Their Brain.. Just no kidding, all of them have best marks. When the final exam comes at least they always become top 10. Face? If I have to marked their face too.. I’ll give them the perfect score, 100. Personality and style.. They have all the ideal type that girls want and their money? They will never lack of it, they’re so DAMN RICH PEOPLE!

 

The special thing is.. They were also your closest friends but not yet counted as a “Bestfriend”. They love to play with you, flirt around, and do many other things that guy usually do. But not for Zelo, mmm.. I mean Junhong. He always asked you to call him that, and you’re the only one that allowed calling his real name. Special? Yes.. YOU ARE very special, at least for Junhong and B.A.P.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter