My not-so usual daily life. 3/3

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My not-so usual daily life.
(Part 3 of 3)

 

 

“Noona I think we should stop it, it’s gone too far.. She will be hurt if she knows about all this things. Stop now while she didn’t realize it yet. Can you?” someone begged.


“I don’t think so.. Each day is getting more interesting, getting close with B.A.P is just cool. Now I know what it feels like to have them” she smirked.

 


 
You packed your things into your backpack and sling it on your right shoulder. “Yeseul-ah~ I think we should go home now, it’s getting darker.” You shouted. “Should I take you home?” Zelo asked. “Nah, you don’t have too. I have Yeseul with me. You can directly go home without me” You answered honestly. “Nanana~” Yeseul raised her index finger and give a nonono sign, “just take ___ home with you, Zelo. I still want to be here.. It’s fun to have B.A.P till late. Anyone want to drive me home later?” Yeseul grinning happily, all the boys raised their hand (of course except Zelo).


“You see? I’ll go home safely with them, ___. You take care okay~ Zelo! Protect her until she safely steps into her room, okay?!” she casually ordered. Zelo frowned his eyebrows want to speak something before you stop him by pull his wrist and shook your head slowly. He held his breath and dragged you along with him. You shocked because of his sudden motion, you turn your body and bid goodbye to the boys (and Yeseul -.-).


After the two of you get out from the crowds, Zelo let go of your hand. “No shame.. Who does she think she is?” he mumbled to himself. “Junhong, stop it. Control your emotion.” You suggest him. “What now!? You’re always ALWAYS like this to me since she’s here! You always push me! And you’re always there for her, when she’s not! Can’t you see? Are you an idiot that you can’t feel that she only use you? Why you become this stupid, ___. Where’s my ___. Where is SHE?!” He shouted angrily.


You took one step back, you can’t say any words. Speechless. That’s what you feel. Why things are getting more complicated. You can’t hold back anymore, your tears. One drop flow slowly, another one fall.. Many more fall.. Your breath gets heavier. You dropped your head and start sobbing slowly. “Mianhae.. Junhong-ah, mianhae.. It’s my fault, always my fault since the beginning. It’s always ending up with you being hurt. Just leave me. I’m not worth to become your bestfriend, I’m not worth to be protected by you. I always push you to do everything I want. I never respect what you want, I’m sorry.”


Zelo crouch in front of you, grab both of your hands. Drive it until it meets his chin. “Will you stop saying such thing? Stop saying sorry. Stop saying that you want me to leave you.. It hurts me so bad. I’m sorry for shouting at you. Stop crying, please?” He begged you. You nodded your head, “Good girl”.


He stood up, place his palms beside your head and pull it up. “Never look down, I’m here for you. I’ll never leave you, Got it? So never shoo me away. Don’t ever try it again for the second time.” He placed his thumbs beside your mouth and stretching it upwards. “It suits you more!” after that he got silent for a few seconds. “I want to tell you something, and I hope you won’t get angry”


“You looked like a clown now. Wahahahaha!!” Zelo wrapped his hands around his tummy; try to survive from his heavy laugh. “Brat!! What did you say?!! Try to say it once more and you’ll die!” You are threatening him. “C-l-o-w-n, CLOWN. Wahahaha!!” He sticks out his tongue and runs away from you. “YA!! How brave you are, brat! Come here!!” You’re running after him and ending up exhausted with loss of breath, then both of you stare at each other and began to laugh.
 

 

Flashback


“Noona I think we should stop it, it’s gone too far.. She will be hurt if she knows about all this things. Stop now while she didn’t realize it yet. Can you?” someone begged. “I don’t think so.. Each day is getting more interesting, getting close with B.A.P is just cool. Now I know what it feels like to have them” she smirked. “Noona, stop these non-sense games will ya?”


“Wae? Don’t like it. I think you’re the one who enjoyed it the most. You can have her when I’m hanging out with the boys~” she said while touch up her makeup. “You have to thank me instead of nagging. I will stop when I feel so. I’m out okay, Junhong, Take care~ “she waves her hand, running from his sight.


“YAH CHOI JUNHEE!  Even if you’re my older sister doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want!” he shouted at her madly. “I’ll never listen to you~! Suits you right~ you never act nice to me in front of her~~ Annyeong dongsaeng!” she little brother and disappear.

 
Another Flashback (A/N: Let’s make it a little long flashback)


“Do you think it’s enough, Guys?” She faces her friends to asked about their opinion. “Ugh.... it seems so real, I think it’s enough, Junhee. You’re really good in makeup, but.. Are you serious about us hitting you for real.. Isn’t it too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter