My usual daily life. 1/2

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My usual daily life.

(Part 1 of 2)

 

You’re now in your school canteen; you walk to a table that B.A.P usually used with a tray full of food together with Zelo and Jongup. You’re their classmate since you’re the maknae’s here and they have the same age as you, but just a little bit older. Many girls looked at your direction when you’re walking passed through them. Some of them only glare at you, but many of them say mean thing to you.

 

You just already into it, since you’re always been surrounding by handsome, smart, and rich guys; How all this girls not envy and jealous with you? You always have the opportunity to be closed with the MOST POPULAR guys in your school. I bet you, Even you’re born once again.. They will be here again with you; that are what people called “Fate”.

 

They always asking B.A.P; ‘why it must be you?’ ‘Why it’s not one of them?’ ‘Why they always protect you?’ Sometimes you think the same thing; why it must be you? When you asked them, they just answered it in a very simple and short answer. “’Cause you’re different, ___.”

 

“Hey guys~” You arrived at your usual table and sat beside Himchan while Zelo sit beside you. They reply your greetings as always; with a grin, smirk, and big smile everywhere. Yes! They’re idiot and perfect at the same time. You don’t even know you could make them become your friends; you don’t have any charisma, or super mega beautiful curves or face. It’s just you, and they love you, but you only love one person. It’s Zelo, the perfect Choi Junhong; and the thing is, nobody knows about that secret.

 

When you start eating, suddenly a person shouts, “JUST BACK OFF WILL YOU! YOU, !” You take a mouthful of rice while looked at her direction blankly, she run away when you realize all of B.A.P members shooting dead glare at her and her friends. “It’s okay~ looked! You scare them out. You know guys? You don’t have to do that; I’m fine” You slipped some strands of hair beside your ear and fake a smile.

 

“Stop saying that will you?” Zelo said angrily, “I’m tired of hearing that, and stop your fake smile; I hate it” He sighed and leave. “What’s wrong with him today? So sensitive..” Himchan murmured by himself. “You don’t have to think about it, okay?” Daehyun said while munching his food quietly. You just nodded your head slowly and finished your food in a short time.

 

“I’m going to search for him; you guys just continue eating, okay? Jongup, I’ll come back to class together with Junhong. So don’t wait for us~ Annyeong guys~” all of them give me the ‘okay’ sign before you leave. ‘Where are you, dork?! Always making people worried’ You murmured to yourself as you thinking about him. You just keep walking as your foot brings you passed the school corridor; suddenly you hear a beat from music room, someone’s rapping inside. Its 50cent’s rapping part, it’s absolutely him. He usually does this when he’s not in the mood.

 

You keep walking and stop in front of the door; you’re trying to peek by opened the door in a very quiet way. When you fully looked into his back tall figure, you recognize him. You sneakily walked through the door. When you want to surprise him; suddenly he says “What are you doing here.” He talked in a monotone voice without turning his body. “Yah! You scared the hell out of me!” You slapped the back of his shoulder hard.

 

“Me?” He faces you with pain and confused look while pointing at himself, “Isn’t that you that want to scare the hell out of me?” He asked plainly imitating your words. “Junhong~ Mianhae.. I’ll never do that again, I’ll tell you what I really felt. Don’t be mad, hmm?” You pouted in front of him try to using your best puppy eyes to melt him. He still silent for a mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter