My not-so usual daily life. 2/3

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My not-so usual daily life.
(Part 2 of 3)  

After solving your abstract conversation, You drag Zelo together with you into your house. You saw Yeseul sitting calmly in the couch; when she saw you two, she tried giving her best smile. She knows, she already made you two uncomfortable. So she decided to tell you, that she’ll be leaving right away.

 

“___-ssi, Jesonghamnida.. I-I’m really sorry, I heard that you two arguing because of me. I think I’ve gone too far, I think.. I should get going by now.. I’m really sorry.” Yeseul said in a sad tone, while forcing a smile; she stood from the couch and walk towards the door. “Yeseul-ssi! Wait!” you shout at her, stopping her from walking.

 

She turned her body to face you and Zelo, “Ne?” you dragged her come back to her seat. you eyeing Zelo; asked him to start the conversation, but he shrugged and act like nothings happen. you took a deep breath and smile at Yeseul, “You’ve done nothing wrong, It’s just our daily fight.. It’s really nothing to do with you. Now you can tell me; tell us.. What you want to tell me about.” You wrapped her hands together in her laps.

 

Yeseul lowered her head; give a blank looked to the floor. “I.. I just want to asked you something.. Maybe I shouldn’t say this.. But I can’t take it anymore; since you’re the one who willingly help me this morning.. I want to be friends with you, I want to know you more.. I, I want to asked you.. If you could help me to survive from their bullying. I’m sorry if I am too—“

 

“Shhh.. Stop saying sorry.. Before you asking me to be your friends, I already become yours.. You don’t have to think about it too much, you would stress out. You need some fun.. Would you stay a night here? I feel lonely every day, coz my parents have many job out of the country, Would you?”

 

She start raising her head, and look at you with gleaming eyes full of hope. “Really?? Are-are you for real? I-I could stay a night here?” You nodded happily, “It’s my honor to have you here.. So? We’re friends?” She gave you an enthusiast nodded; just like what you do to her, “YES.” She hugged you tight, you feel her.. so warm.. You reply her hug and looked forward to Zelo. He looked annoyed, Like.. very annoyed. ‘Jealous?’ you smirking while thought about him.

 

“Ahh~ Are my little friend right there jealous? XD, Shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter