My not-so usual daily life. 1/3

I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My not-so usual daily life.
(Part 1 of 3)

 

Here you go; another chance to change your life; Monday. You hope that you can see him much more today. Even you always pouted, scream, and punch him hard, that’s your way to show him how much you care.. People can’t see what you saw. People can’t feel how you felt. Yeah, that’s what you’ve thinking before you met him, but things slowly changed; like how he change you from a person that never know what’s love means until you know how to love a person properly without even wanting more from them.

Things will never going as perfect as you want and as he wants. There will be a position when you’re up and down. Before you met him, your life is flat; no colors, it’s only black and white. When you meet him, things became wonderful; he made you smile, made you laugh, make you feel loved, made your heart getting warmer and warmer each day. But you can’t always stay in an ‘up’ position. Many people judge you, bullies you, say mean things at you. Their torturing became crazier when you having B.A.P members all by yourself. They never think, what if they in your position?


You want today to be different; you want to know.. What it feels like when you have girl friend? Your hobby is reading fan fictions; you already read so many stories about friendship. Fanfic always show you so many beautiful stories; you want to feel it. You want to know it if it’s real. Is it that good to have a same gender bestfriend? Is a girl bestfriend can really felt how you feel? Is it that different from the friendship that you having lately together with Zelo?


You’re in your class; sat on your chair, put your elbow on the table and leaning your chin on your palm when suddenly Himchan call you, “Baby girl~ what’s wrong with you today? You seem different..” you come back to life from your sudden dazed. It’s still morning; all B.A.P members usually line up together in your class, just a few minutes more until the bell rang, so you try to stop Himchan from talking and asked them to come back to their class.


“Aniyo.. I’m just too much daydreaming~ You can go now Himchan-oppa, and you too.. Gukkie-oppa, Jae-oppa, Dae-oppa.. “ Youngjae shocked with the way you talk, it’s really feels different so he try his best to troll you. “You. You! You kicked us out from your class?! Michoso?!” you blinked unconditionally, “A-aniyo, it’s.. It’s just school bell will rang in some more minutes, you all better go now.” Jae felt depressed, so he bid goodbye and dragged Himchan, Yongguk, and Daehyun together with him when both Zelo and Jongup just looked at you with a –what the hell- looks.


The school bell rang, and the teacher starts checking student’s attendance. “Choi Junhong?” teached asked. “I’m here” Zelo answered. “Dae min mi?” teacher asked. “Here~” the student name Minmi said. “___?” you name had been called, but no aswers coming from you. silence. All students turned their concentration to you. “___?” you come back to earth when the teacher call you for the second time “O-oh?! I’m here!” the teacher looked annoyed, “Are you in a right condition, ___-ssi?” she asked. “N-ne, songsaeng-nim; Just a little bit sleepy” you lied.


“Go to washroom and wash your face, then please concentrate on my lesson when we’re start, hear me?” she said in a higher tone. You bow your back a little then go out with her permission; As what she told you to do, you’re going to washroom and wash your face.. ‘Maybe it can stop me from too many dazing off’ you innocently thought.


You walked in a slow pace, but suddenly you saw a bunch of girls bullying a girl. She’s not short, but weak enough to be bullied. They pulled her hair harshly, and slap her face. You widen your eyes, and walk closer to their direction. They saw you; all of them shocked and give you cold glares. One of them kicks her feet once again and they leave her alone.


I run to her place, She’s crying.. She had not so many bruises, just a few scratches. You help her stand up, support her hand with your shoulder and walked her slowly to school medical room. You saw no one, so you try to treat her scratches by yourself, with some beta dine and band aid. “T-thank you, ___. I’m sorry for bothering you” she said while lowering her head. You shook your head and smile, “No.. Are you alright now? Mm.. You know me?” you tilted your head; getting confused. “Who wouldn’t? You always together with B.A.P; now I know, that you really suits there; You’re so nice, once again.. Thank you for saving and help me” She bowed her body and starts walked away from SMR. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter