When you catch minho's eye

Random scenarios (SHINee only!)

He saw me there siting at a table with a few of your friends. The first time he saw you he knew that I was the one.
"I can't believe its already the big day for  Paige!" Kaelin said while taking a sip of wine. I completely ignored her because I found something more interesting than her words, the photographer. He was tall and handsome. His eyes were like stars.
"Are you listening to me?!" Kaelin said loudly. I were startled and jumped a little.
"Totally, it's a big day" I repeated what she said.she gave me a angry smile and walked away.
"What was that all about?" Karen asked innocently.
"I don't know" I said while sipping the wine.
"I see you staring at the photographer" Karen said while leaning in.
"I want to help you get a date." Karen whispered.i quietly accepted the offer as she walked over to the photographer. I looked down at the table and thought hard.when I looked up I saw minho looking at me and making a gesture for me to come over to them.karen smiled politely and walked off happily knowing she had most likely got a date for me. I smiled shyly as i approached him. 
"Hi, I'm ariana!" I said while dropping the shy act.he chuckled.
"Minho" he said while smiling.i stood there awkwardly for a few seconds until I heard.
"Excuse me everyone! The couple will now dance there first dance!" Someone said into a microphone.I turned toward them and watched in awe as they moved swiftly across the floor.I had always fantasized about my wedding. The colors would be white and light blue and my dress would be a fluffy white silky dress.my hair would be up in a bun and the veil would be medium length. I was brought back to reality to the sounds of clapping. I joined in as i looked at Minho. He was smiling about as much as I was.
"So Ariana about that date.." Minho said while turning to me.I smiled.
"What about it?" I asked while smiling at him.
"Can we go to the pet shop on the date." Minho asked cutely. I smiled and kissed his cheek 
"absolutely." I said happily.