When you get jealous

Random scenarios (SHINee only!)

When you get jealous~


"Aria, come here babe" jonghyun said while he patted the empty space beside him.I looked over at him from the kitchen and walked toward him. I sat down.
"Can I just say I am so excited about our date tonight!" I said while taking his hands.he smiled nervously and separated our hands.
"Here's the thing, I can't go." He said while giving me a look of hope that I would forgive him.i sighed angrily.
"Babe don't be mad, please." Jonghyun said while trying to cup my face.I smacked his hand and raised an eyebrow.
"This isn't Riley's doing, is it?" I said while squinting.Jonghyun swallowed  hard and sighed.
"Maybe." Jonghyun said quietly.i know it might be a bit harsh how I reacted but this has been happening lately, Jonghyun has been spending a lot of time with Riley. He blew off our dates, he would never stop talking about her, and worst of all he would completely ignore me for weeks on in.but I forgave him every time.
"Jonghyun! I am so mad I can't even see straight!" I said while clinching my knuckles and leaning forward.
"Baby please calm down!" Jonghyun said while resting his hands on my shoulders.
"Calm down! I can't even go on a date with my boyfriend and you're telling me to calm down! All you ever do is talk about her, are you even interested in me and decent boyfriends don't ignore their girlfriends!" I screamed. I started to tear up and as he wiped my tear there was a knock at the door.I said he's and leaned back. Jonghyun got up and kissed me on my hair and went to the door. There stood Riley.
"Hi, Riley." Jonghyun said quietly.riley smiled.
"Hey! Is your girlfriend here?"  Riley said while looking around Jonghyun.
Jonghyun sighed.
"Yes she is and we actually have a date tonight." Jonghyun said. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.
"That's right!" I said while kissing his neck.
"It not fair! Why do all the ugly girls get the hot guys, let me love you jonghyun!" Riley said while leaning toward jonghyun.i slammed the door in her face and giggled a little.
" I love you." Jonghyun said while kissing me.i smiled.
"I love you too." I said.i gasped and ran upstairs.
"Gotta get dressed!" I yelled. Jonghyun laughed and went to his room to put on his tuxedo.
________________________________•

Hope you enjoyed that scenario <3

Leave a suggestion of what you want me to do! I will do everything as long as it is SHINee!!