When he is about to leave for 3 months

Random scenarios (SHINee only!)

I woke up to the alarm clock screaming for Key and I to get up. I looked at key who was still peacefully sleeping, I still can't believe this is the last time I will see him like this for 3 months. I didn't want him to go, but, he had to. SHINee has a concert in japan and when I looked for tickets I couldn't find any. And when key asked the manager if I could go with them they laughed in his face. I guess I wasn't welcome in SM entertainments world. I knew it wasn't SM's fault that they said no , if I would have gone I would have been a huge distraction to key and the others. I decided finally to wake up key.

"Key, Babe, it's time to get up." I say while shaking him gently. Key looked over at me and yawned. He suddenly looked sad.

"Todays the day, isnt it." he said while looking down sadly. I nodded slowly. Key sighed and pulled the covers off of us. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a blouse. I looked over at key and smiled painfully. It hurt to look at him for some reason. 30 minutes later we were off to the airport. Suddenly all the worries hit me. "what if he finds someone else?" I ask myself. Or what if he gets trampled  by crazy fans. What if the plane crashes? What if-. Key brang me back to reality.

"You're worried aren't you?" he asked while looking out the window. I looked down.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask. He smiled.

"It is, but I want you to know that I will love you no matter what." He said as he looked at me. We arrived at the airport 20 minutes later and now we are sitting, waiting for the rest of SHINee. I was praying that they would take to long and they would miss the flight so atleast I could be with key for a few more hours.key looked at me. I looked at him.

"I love you." key said. A tear rolled down my eye and I kissed key like I never have before. 

"Why can't  you kiss me like that at home?" key said while winking at me. I smiled and wiped the tear. Key looked behind me and sighed.

"There they are." key said. I looked behind me and saw Taemin bouncing up and down. I'm guessing he was excited to go to japan, from the looks of it he didn't miss anyone at all,I wish I felt like him right now.

 "Goodmorning, Sabrina!" Taemin said while I stood up. Jonghyun arrived at our destination.

" Hey, Sabor." Jonghyun said jokingly but roday it sounded more deppresed. The reason he calls me sabor is because he thinks i'm as wild as a sabor tooth tiger. It's not weird because we have been friends for years, long before I met Key.

"Hello, Sabor." Minho said. I looked at him. he smiled.

"Is everyone going to call me Sabor now?" I asked. Onew jogged up.

"good morning, Sabrina." he said. I smiled at him. Jonghyun glared at him.

"you were supposed to call her Sabor." He said whille looking back at me. Onew looked down and mumbled something. Key looked at me.

"Well boys we better go now." Minho said. Key hugged me one last time and I buried my crying face into his chest. After 2 minutes had gone by we finally let go. As they were walking away I thought of all the moments that me and key had together.

"Key! Don't forget about me!" I screamed. He looked back at me and said "Never in a million years"