Cup 1½

Cappuccino

Amber giggled softly when Krystal jumped up into her arms, her name escaping her lips as an overjoyed squeal. The taller girl smiled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's slim waist, nuzzling her raven locks and inhaling the scent of her vanilla shampoo. "I missed you so much, Princess."

 


"I missed you too." Came a soft, wobbling voice, followed by a tremble going through the owner's petite  body. She pulled away and looked up at Amber with bright eyes despite her overwhelming emotions, running her hands through the tomboy's dark brown (almost black) hair.

 


"Hey, your hair changed color. It's longer too." She said,  brushing Amber's cheek and giving her a sweet peck on the lips. 

 


"It ~" Amber whined cutely, giving her head a shake. "My hair looks terrible when it's long."

 


"It does not."   "It does too!"   "Oh, Amber..."

 


The shorter girl rolled her eyes, "It's nice to see you're still  so humble...Even if it's annoying as---"

 


Amber laughed,  pretending to stamp her foot, prompting another eyeroll. "Oh Amber what?"
 

 

Her Princess smiled despite herself,  looking over Amber's on-the-verge-of-delinquent attire, exaggerating her gestures of analyzation, making the both of them giggle.

 


"You look like a skateboard chick, it's...chic, in your own way."   Krystal stated, her eyes flicking over the tomboy's features. 

 


"You look healthier, Am."

 


Sheepishly, her girlfriend  looked at her shoes, cutely pursing her lips as she shrugged, obviously still apologetic for her hiatus. A murmered agreement reached Krystal's ears, and before the tomboy could feel too bad about the situation she was being dragged to the bed.

 


"Oof! Aish, Soojungie~"

 

" Oh hush. Tell me all about what happened in L.A."