Chapter 15

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]FEELINGS[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Sanghyuk yawned as he stepped out from Tasty’s mansion. All of them were awake and ate breakfast altogether then everybody went to prepare for today’s training. BTOB and VIXX had decided to stay for few days in the mansion as their discussion with 4Minute and MBLAQ still didn’t have a full stop yet. The maknae had bonded with BTOB’s maknae closer, somehow he found Sungjae was fun to talk and play with. Perhaps because they’re in the same age and Sungjae was a bit similar like him so Sanghyuk grew closer with him. “What my baby is doing out here, hm?” Sanghyuk flinched and turned. He saw the familiar crushed garnet hair.

“You startled me, Hakyeon hyung.”

“Sorry, but you’re the one who so lost in your thought.” Sanghyuk exhaled.

“I think nothing, just taking the beautiful scenery here.” Hakyeon chuckled that made the maknae pouted. “What?”

“Sorry, but I see no difference with our place.” Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

“The feels. Ugh, go away hyung. You’re no fun.” Sanghyuk nudged Hakyeon away. The leader just chuckled. Some rustles heard and both of them turned. Infinite without Sungyeol came out.

“Hi, guys!” Hakyeon greeted with way too excited voice. Sanghyuk was face-palmed while Infinite just smiled. “Everyone is going for training, eh?” Hakyeon asked.

“Sungyeol doesn’t come with us. He still not transform into his full form yet.” Dongwoo answered. Hakyeon nodded and then, Daeryong together with Kikwang and Seungho came out.

“Hakyeon ssi, we’re leaving. If anything, you can ask for Soryong. He’s staying.” Daeryong said. Hakyeon nodded.

“My members and their mates went out to the human town for something. That leaves you, your members and BTOB.” Seungho said.

“Sungyeol and Vanessa too.” Kikwang added. Daeryong blinked.

“Oh right, there’s a girl staying with us. She’s rarely coming down because of her condition, but I hope you know she’s upstairs and didn’t get shocked when she came down.” Daeryong added. Hakyeon nodded. “Okay, see you guys when dusk comes.” Daeryong said and ushered the rest to go. They bade goodbye. Sanghyuk just watched them.

“Hakyeon hyung.” Hakyeon turned. Sanghyuk took a breath. “I think I remember now why I feel so familiar with this mansion.” Sanghyuk said and walked few steps away, facing the mansion. Hakyeon wrinkled.

“What? Sanghyukie, why…”

“This is the mansion I dreamt of.” Hakyeon wrinkled. Sanghyuk nodded. “The powerful werewolves.” Sanghyuk turned to the direction where Infinite and the other had gone. “Those hybrids, two of them are werewolves. We didn’t realize it because we didn’t focus. But now I feel it.” Hakyeon stared at Sanghyuk.

“If it is, then the werewolves are a good one.” Sanghyuk nodded.

“Hakyeon hyung, Sanghyuk ah.” Hakyeon and Sanghyuk turned to the mansion main door. The espresso haired male stood there, dimple-smiling. “Come on in, Soryong ssi served some cookies for us.”

“Arasseo, Hongbin. Let’s go in, Sanghyukie.” Sanghyuk nodded and they got in. They found the rest of VIXX and BTOB had seated on the couch in the living room with Soryong. They joined and talked about few things, knowing each other more. Somehow, it felt so nice sitting together like that even though they could be considered enemy. A good thing changed cause of the war, they brought down the enmity.

“How could we go out?” Sungyeol turned to Vanessa as the two glanced downstairs. Vanessa exhaled and turned to her side.

“Krystal?” The bleached blonde shrugged. Sungyeol looked at Vanessa.

“Should we just take a rest for today? Or if you insisted for training…just let’s tell everyone you’re training also.” Vanessa shook her head.

“No, I’m okay to tell the rest but that Diva Lee…” Vanessa gritted her teeth. She never once called Sungjong, oppa. “No, I don’t want.” Sungyeol exhaled.

“But Vanessa, Jongie…”

‘Let’s just practice in the mini-library. If we pushed the table there, we can make some space.’ Jessica gave some idea.

“Okay.” Sungyeol startled.

“What?” Vanessa looked at him.

“Ah, Jessica suggested using the mini library; we can push the table to the side.” Vanessa said and pulled Sungyeol with her. Sungyeol startled and heat crept on his cheeks as Vanessa held his arm, guiding to the library. Without knowing, his heart thumped hard. Vanessa didn’t notice at all.

They entered the library and Vanessa remained clueless. She began to move the table and Sungyeol quickly helped her. Krystal and Jessica looked from the side as they can’t help. The two busied to push the table silently, making space for their secret training. Sungyeol still could feel his weird heartbeats but he tried to ignore it. Krystal who noticed just smirked lightly.

 

 

Sungjong took a glance at the sideline. He didn’t tell the other but he thought he discovered something new about his sight ability. After the last training, Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo discovered their own sense ability. Dongwoo as predicted had the smelling and Hoya had the hearing while Woohyun undoubtedly had both – hearing and smelling. Sungjong didn’t have what had predicted but he possessed the sight ability. It was so limited when they found it in the last training but Sungjong felt something today. When he touched something, he saw something in flash.

Hoya was fighting against Seungho right now. They had change for today, Kikwang and Daeryong trained Myungsoo and Sunggyu together while Seungho was with the rest of Infinite. Sungjong let out a breath. “Jongie?” Sungjong jumped in surprise and met Woohyun’s worried glance.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoo questioned this time. Seungho wanted them to fight him one on one to test their power, so the other three stayed at the side waiting for their turn. Sungjong flashed light smile.

“I’m okay.” The two elder looked at Sungjong for a while before dismissing the matter. Sungjong turned away, exhaling softly.

‘Why I have to…I’m seeing future or what?’ Sungjong’s thought went back to the flash he got when he touched his eldest brother’s hand this morning. A flash of Hoya and Dongwoo were holding hands.

“Love you.” Sungjong closed his eyes in heavy thought as the words n giggles from the flash rang in his ears. The maknae bit his lips. If this flash was bound to happen in future, then his eldest brother will be together with him. If this flash was past or current, Sungjong could hear his heart breaking into pieces. Either way, he couldn’t help it but heart-broken. He knew it was so wrong to love his own brother more than as brother but what to do when his heart did the wrong? Sungjong got up. Woohyun and Dongwoo turned to the youngest.

“I’m going to see Myungsoo hyung and Sunggyu hyung’s training. Come and get me when it will be my turn.” Sungjong flashed a smile and left. He stepped away from the training range and stopped when he saw Myungsoo was fighting with Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo, control the heat of your fire. Sunggyu, try to block his attack with ice shield.” Daeryong gave orders. Myungsoo attacked his brother with the fire and Sunggyu blocked it as Daeryong said. Kikwang watched and then noticed Sungjong’s presence. Sungjong bowed lightly and Kikwang smiled back. The attention was back to Myungsoo and Sunggyu. “Use your fighting hunch, Kim Myungsoo.”

With that Myungsoo moved around in flash and attacked his brother. Sunggyu tried to catch up with his brother’s speed and lucky him, he managed to block each of the attacks. Myungsoo spread his wings and flied up. Kikwang flied as well when Sunggyu followed. It had been the reason why Kikwang switched with Seungho today. Daeryong wanted the brothers to fight in the air. The fighting continued. Myungsoo used his demon ability to connect with his swords as the swords went up to him from the ground. Sunggyu made himself a shield of ice to block the slash of swords. The clash of metal and ice echoed in the air with Kikwang closely watched the fight. Daeryong shouted to them.

“Combine your fire with the swords, Myungsoo!” Myungsoo did as instructed. A slash of fire went after Sunggyu. Sunggyu shielded with his ice that melted after touching the burnt. Myungsoo used wind this time and Sunggyu built up a big ground shield, dodged the wind. Myungsoo moved and Sunggyu noticed as Myungsoo threw balls of hard soil at the crack of his shield. The ground shield of Sunggyu diminished and Sunggyu dodged Myungsoo’s balls with his ice shield. The balls were dodged and thrown to everywhere. Daeryong quickly made a shield for himself from the rains of Myungsoo’s balls. But he didn’t know Sungjong was there as well and the maknae didn’t manage to take cover. Kikwang who felt a hunch looked down.

“Oh Lord! Sungjong!” Kikwang descended and Myungsoo stopped attacking with the sudden shout. Sunggyu also looked down. Myungsoo startled when he found Sungjong on the ground. Kim brothers went down. Daeryong went to Kikwang who held Sungjong.

“When did he come?”

“Just now.” Kikwang checked Sungjong’s condition. “Luckily he just knocked out by the ball. Nothing’s serious.” Kikwang said. Sunggyu exhaled while Myungsoo stared at the unconscious Sungjong. Something triggered inside of him.

“Can we take a rest? Better to send Sungjong back to the mansion.” Myungsoo said suddenly. The other turned to him. Kikwang cracked the silent.

“But Myungsoo, he’s okay and I think he will wake up soon.” Kikwang said. Myungsoo bit his lips and without a word, he took Sungjong in his arms. He carried Sungjong in bridal style.

“I will take him back to the mansion. He should just rest. Let’s pause the training for a while, Sunggyu hyung, Daeryo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter