♡ Applicant List

♡ 우리의 사랑 이야기 — Our Love Story。Apply Open!
TnmV6KC.gif
  lover's lane。
   THE APPLICANTS...
Well, I made this chapter to keep track of the applicants. I'm pondering on how many applicants I want. Maybe below 10 but not lower than 5. By the way, you can also view the apps if you click the pictures or images! The applicant reviews are in no particular order because I just randomly put them like that :/ Sorry if I update this late!
Anyways, the statuses are:
— Chosen : You are a part of the show! Congratulations!
— Accepted : Your app was great and we / I (Jinhee) liked it! We will be considering your app!
— Pending : Either we haven't reviewed your app or you have mistakes to fix, sorrynotsorry. Please fix them to be accepted!
— Rejected : Either there was too grammar errors (or mistakes in general) or you messed up the layout, sorry. We will not be considering your app!
character
  yoon eun son。
   all-around artist  kim hyuna  kim seokjin  ---aeonian9
REVIEWED BY JINHEE My chara, Eun Son! She's the first to join the show! She is a member of 4Minute and is a soloist! She will be paired up or will be the love interest of our shoulder hyung or our Jindrella of BTS! Please give her some love~

REVIEWED BY NADIA  .....
 
CHOSEN

 
character
  oh haera。
   soloist  jang chommi  mark tuan  nnadia1407
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  My lovely co-author, Nadia's chara! Her name is Oh Haera and is a soloist under SM. She is the older cousin of EXO's maknae, Sehun! I'm sorry for all the people who wanted to apply with Mark and Jin being their love interest~ 
REVIEWED BY NADIA  my chara! and yes, my app isnt done yet. im such a lazyass...
 
CHosen

 
character
  seon nara。
   all-around artist  krystal jung  kim taehyung  nakami o
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  I'm not really a fan of Krystal but I have to acknowledge her beauty! All SM idols are beautiful (even, the boys...let's be honest). I love your application, as previously stated! Her relationship with Heechul sounds like Heechul's relationship with Sulli! That's good to see! I like that Nara's the noona and Taehyung's the dongsaeng. I have no more words to say about your app!
REVIEWED BY NADIA  nothing to say~
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 09/07/2014

 
character
  jung eunji
   all around   jung eunji  jung daehyun  aishwarya0906
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  
Hello, I read your app! I'm guessing this is your first app! I'm sure that you'll get more skilled soon if you just keep working at it. I like that when you applied with the actual Eunji. Even thoug it was short, I do like her personality because it seems to be the same way I see Eunji. You've made me an official JiDae shipper...you...are...so...mean.

REVIEWED BY NADIA  chants jidae quietly.
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 09/09/2014 ♡

 
character
  lee jinra。
soloist  son yunju  nam woohyun  exoismysanity
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  
I am sorry for the late review, Minnie! First of all, thank you for applying with an ulzzang faceclaim! I really like your ulzzang because this is my first time seeing her being used and that's really...refreshing for me to see! Also, Korean-American isn't a ethnicity. I would say...maybe replace the American with Caucasian. I wish you would elaborate more on her personality though. Since your faceclaim isn't an idol, you are free to make your personality fly around. That's basically all! I love love love Chen's Best Luck. Just fix her ethnicity and elaborate more on her personality and you will be accepted!


REVIEWED BY NADIA  
hello minnie! here is my review first of all, son yunju is really pretty! ive never seen her before. for appearance and styles are fine. but for ur personality can u balance the good and bad traits well? u know no one is perfect. and just like Jinhee said, please elaborate more on that. and, i dont know if my laptop is a bit crazy or what but could u put namgrease's pic? and the others are really great! fixes the bold ones and u will be accepted!
 
PENDING ♡ LAST REVIEWED 09/09/2014

 
character
  bae sonjoo。
 soloist  park hwanhui  ----  dinobeep
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  ....Hello! I like Park Hwanhui because you can easily picture her as a person in the industry. Her mother's accident reminds me of EunB and Rise (sorry for bringing that up) ;( I like your password! They are my current favorites as well! If you haven't noticed, I haven't mentioned her love interest section yet. All the information was good but you passed the limited . I can only tolerate 3 years so sorry. Please tell me who will be Sonjoo's love interest! You will be accepted once you tweak the love interest section!

REVIEWED BY NADIA  -
 
accepted ♡ LAST REVIEWED 09/09/2014

 
character
   im soyu。
bestie member  jung yooji  nam woohyun  --perfect
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  ....Hi, Vivi! I've seen Soyu way too many times to see a flaw in her app. Everything was perfect, like your username! LOL...You like Knock by Nasty Nasty...I see. ;)

REVIEWED BY NADIA  
Hello vivi! so our second applicant for Namgrease ouo ok let's get back to the topic. For me, there's no errer in ur app aside from the different sizes of fonts is quite messy. but since its a minor mistake, its okay. u'll get browny point if u fix that though! so i will put u on pending until main author done with her review : )
 
accepted ♡ LAST REVIEWED 09/12/14

 
character
 kim jiyun。
 idol  park hwanhui  choi jonghyun (teen top)  kiyohyo
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  ....Hello, Lynn! So let's get straight to Jiyun, shall we! Now, I've seen Jiyun in many applyfics around AFF (because I stalk other people's app, sorrynotsorry). For me, I really thought you were going to use Eunji as your faceclaim like you did with other applyfics. Oh well, that was a good change. But, I have a few issues with Jiyun. I think you should alter her personality. If you think about it, most people of this earth are talkactive, stubborn and impatient. Also, can you give me a faceclaim for her group members? This is optional really. I just want to be able to imagine Jiyun's life better. The faceclaims can be ulzzangs or idols! 

REVIEWED BY NADIA  ----
 
PENDINgLAST REVIEWED 09/12/2014 ♡

 
TOTAL APPLICANTS 09 LAST UPDATED  10/09/2014
character
  bae seulbi。
   member of red velvet  park "joy" sooyoung  jeon jungkook   -bbvkl
REVIEWED BY JINHEE  I'm sorry for the delay in your review, Jessica! your nickname has made me sad because the Jessica issue right now you are so mean, lol jk.But really though, I love Joy and the fact that Red Velvet will be coming back soon without their ombre hair is just...can I go away? I love Seulbi's image and I can totally imagine her and Jungkook together. Seulbi and Jungkook will ruin me. Just yeah. Idk where Nadia is /cries. I might make my own gallery for Joy and the other Red Velvet members. Hmmm.../bows and runs to look for Nadia

REVIEWED BY NADIA  .....
 
♡ PENDING♡ LAST REVIEWED 10/08/2014 ♡