♡ Cheatsheet

♡ 우리의 사랑 이야기 — Our Love Story。Apply Open!
TnmV6KC.gif
  love handbook。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
FACE CLAIMS  Ulzzangs and idols only. If you're applying with an idol faceclaim, you have to provide ONLY AFF galleries. You can't provide us tumblr galleries or other site galleries. Also, make sure you don't use ulzzangs like Lee Geumhee, Kim Shinyeong, Song Ahri, Park Hyojim, Byun Jiyoung, and Park Seulgi. They scare me. On that note, don't use Park Sora if your character is like...a 94 liner. She does not look that young, people. 

LOVE INTERESTS  We only accept male love interest. The we can handle is only 3 years. So, like Hyuna and Hyunseung. I (Jinhee) personally like noona-dongsaeng relationships. So maybe you get brownie points if you apply with a noona. The groups we allow : BAP, BTS, INFINITE, GOT7, SHINee, and Winner. No EXO because even though the co-author is a hardcore SM stan, I am not. Sorry, Nadia. Imagine the fan's reaction if Kai or Sehun was in this show, I'm sure EXOtics would flip. Even if you apply with Tao or Lay or any other underrated member, I'm sure the reaction will be the same. 

AGES  18-23 only. Make sure the faceclaim matches the age, okay.

FRIENDS  For example, if you're using Yoo Ahra of Hello Venus, you can't be her friend. So if you're using an idol as a faceclaim, you can't be friends with your faceclaim. That would be weird.

FONTS  The font is Verdana and the size is 8 or 9. For color, it's already in the automatic box thingy.

BACKGROUND CHECK  No sub stories, please. Enough is enough.

IDOL RELATION ♡ We could accept idols being your chara's cousin. No mother ,father (*plays PSY's "Gentleman"* ) or siblings. Just no. Sehun of EXO is taken as cousin

OCCUPATION As stated in the foreword, there are 10 idols. So, your character must be an idol. Well, soloists count as idols. The songs they participated in must be real. The group could be an existing group or a made up one but there will be a section explaning that later in the form. Here's an important note : So my chracter's faceclaim is Hyuna, right? So she's basically a part of 4minute and Troublemaker and is a soloist. You can only be a part of an existing group only when your faceclaim is in that group. If you use IU or Ailee, that means you're a soloist. *Feel free to give the other members a faceclaim if your group is made up* Just like mentioned, author's chara will be Hyuna and co-author's chara will be soloist IU.

CAREER  If your faceclaim is an ulzzang, this doesn't apply to you. If your faceclaim is an idol, that means your faceclaim's career is your chara's career. She will be taking her faceclaim's position in the group. You can tweak a few things though. So if you're IU, all her songs and albums are your chara's. But you can tweak it that she doesn't appear in Dream High or something. If your chara's in a made-up group, you have to put in the comment section who you want to base her on. 

PASSWORD  Your current favorite song. Don't hyperlink it though.

TAKEN BY LE AUTHORS  Just a list of people we're using. If we're using them, you can't use them. 
Hyuna is taken as main author's faceclaim. Co-author will be using ulzzang Jang Chommi.
Jindrella of BTS is taken by main author. Co-author will take GOT7's Mr. Mark Rudeson.
More will be added later.


CONFUSION'S CURE  Just ask the main author (Jinhee) for questions! She won't mind. Just realize that she lives in Indonesia so the time there is a bit...yeah.