♡ Updates(08/10)

♡ 우리의 사랑 이야기 — Our Love Story。Apply Open!
TnmV6KC.gif
  notice board。
   THE UPDATES...
 
MONTH
08
Well, I have some thing to announce. You turn your app to me personally since everyone's confused. You will get your review through PM (afterwards, we can fangirl together *wiggles eyebrow*). I'm just going to say it...It's okay to use idol faceclaims, but you have to use your faceclaim's career, voice, and face. It's okay if you tweak the background and family. I made a mistake by saying that my chara's Hyuna and the co's IU. We meant that I'll be using Hyuna's face, career, and voice but I'll change her name and background. Same goes for the co, the difference is that she's using an ulzzang. That means only her voice and career will be based on IU. I hope you understand. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR APPS, GUYS~ 

 
MONTH
08
Main author has finished her app! You can view it at the cheat sheet where it says "Example App". Deadline is not set. Oh and by the way, you can take some examples from my app. You know, get a view of how you fill the app but DON'T MAKE IT THE EXACT SAME. *bolded texts are important!*

 
MONTH
10
I've decided on a deadline...The deadline is on 20th October which is more than a week from now. I'm sorry for not updating because school kills me in almost every possible. If anyone of you can spread the word about this applyfic, that would be appreciated because I haven't been receiving many applicants but I'm trying not to be picky...Hmmm...