2- Friend request

Facebook maniac!

After the break up, I will wait for 2 weeks! It's my policy  so i cant break it with myself. I hate that ing policy, Because of respect, I need to wait. Ofcourse, I log in to www.facebook.com.

"Okay? 1000 friend request.." I just sighted.

I have a mood to  accept but only selected of them all. Ofcourse i check their profiles, Accept friend request if they look good especially if it's a hot chick. But one name distracted me alot..

"Hot Minho? What the is this name.." I click his profile and check his profile alot. About him and his pictures.

"Who the is this person? Hot? Im hotter than him!" I yelled.

I was still scrolling when i saw one picture showing his rocky abs. I remove my top and look at my tummy. It's nothing and empty. No abs and even muscles. That's what his advantages to me! but im more handsome with this person! I went to the bathroom, I look at myself. I look skinnier than ever! 

". I need to eat more."

I look for food and eat it in the kitchen. Steak and salad. It's okay, I just need to gain weight to look more y. I finish my food and sit infront of my computer. I accept minho's friend request, I dont know why. Within a second, Sulli chat me.

"Hey,." Sulli buzz me.

"Who the are you?" I answered.

"Do you want me to laugh are you?"

"No, But who are you again?"

" you."

" you too :)"

Im not annoyed. I feel happy when i say badwords to a girl. Especially my ex-girlfriends. My life is incomplete without badwords. So dont hate me because of my rudeness.

" . I will make you suffer taemin! Remember that. You will crawl like a wounded snake asking for a second chance. REMEMBER THAT IDIOT." Then she log out.

Not scared at all. I will not ask for a second chance, And even crawl like a wounded snake. It's decreasing my yness and charisma. She will wait for that day that will never happen. Poor sulli.

I log out in facebook and have a short nap.

Minho's P.O.V:

I wish he accept my friend request. I feel interested with him, Not in his apperance. I want to bully him until he will crawl infront of me asking for help. I dont know why, His a kind of good next victim..

I must check my facebook to know too. 

"[email protected]" As i type my email address in the username box.

Okay, Let's check notification right away! 

Hot Taemin accepted your friend request.

Yes, He's an idiot, A big idiot. Now, His life will be worst because of me. But, I need to made a plan to make him comfortable with me and even know his true name,address,age, and country. My new case is ready to go. NYAAHAHAHAHAH.

Back to taemin's P.O.V:

It was a long nap at all. Im happy i take a sleep peacefully without any noise to disturb me. I need to stretch my bones or in other words to excercise. Do im too skinny for excercise. Nuh, Nevermind. I just stretch my arms and sit infront of the computer. Open my account see latest notification.

I just see Hot minho open. So i chat with him.

"Hey, TFTA." 

hot minho is typing...

"No problem. Mind to introduce yourself?"

"Do i need to that.. Tss."

"Ofcourse you need, I dont talk to strangers."

"Geez, Taemin 18 Korea. You?" . Im telling about me to this guy?!

"Ah, Minho 19 Korea. We have a same country ."

"?"

"Oh, Sorry."

"It's okay."

"..............................................................."

"Mind to meet tommorow taemin?"

"Tommorow?" What does this idiot thinking about?

"Ne, You dont like?"

"Aniyo. Btw, Where at you in korea? South or north?"

"Honestly, South korea. At Seoul :)"

"Oh? Let's meet at the park? 9am?"

"Sure."

"Okay, It's a deal.

, Did i just agree with that hot minho guy? Well, It's okay. Let's see who's more hotter between us.  Just wait for tommorow minho!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]Annyeong new readers and subscribers! YAY! Thanks for subscribing~ What do you think of the update? Feel free to give your opinion ^^! What does minho mean when he says victim? Stay reading and find out~ ;)

tumblr_lrviu8odus1r0vruco1_250.gif tumblr_lrviu8odus1r0vruco2_250.gif

Omo! So cute :3. 2min forever~

09-23-11♥