I-Breakup of us.

Facebook maniac!

It's almost a week that i dont use facebook. Mmm.. I miss facebook, Seriously. I know it's a kind of weird for a guy like me to be this addicted with this site. But expect the unexpected. Im just here because of this ing pretty girls.. Definitely. I admit im playboy, I was kind of proud of it. Im the hottest and most handsome guy in the whole campus. All the pretty girls out there fall inlove with me easily. That's how i can describe myself. 

"Okhay, [email protected]." As i instructed myself typing my email in the log in tab.

I open my facebook account ofcourse, As always. I have only 150 notifications and 1000 friend request. How popular i am? I dont mind hundrends of notifications, and even thousands of friend. I just want to chat with my girlfriend, Sulli.

"Hey sulli" As i buzz to her.

"Hello my Mushroom baby~ :*" She reply to me. I hate being called mushroom..

"Dont call me mushroom.." I said and having a bad mood so i dont continue chatting with her.

"Im sorry baby!"

"Babe?"

"Are you still there?"

I was very annoyed of being call as Mushroom because did'nt she know? Im the hottest guy alive! no one can beat me. And my girlfriend will call me mushroom? A ing small plant growing everywhere? Im unique and not as that normal stupid mushroom! I dont have a mood to scroll all day in facebook, So i log out immediately. This is the first time i feel bored with facebook. It's unbelievable for me also. But it doesn't mean that i will turn off computer, Ofcourse not. I will spend my whole weekend for a soundtrip. Some SHINee song playing the whole day. Im a guy but i admire this KPOP group called SHINee. But, Im straighter than a line and a stick! Dont question my gender. I will kill you in just a second.

"......................................................"

The silence bothers me. I look for my phone and saw a thousands of message, Ofcourse from Sulli. Apologies and Love letters. I dont feel relief or happy, I just feel nothing to her messages. I think i dont like her anymore. All of my relationships end up like this. Being bored with them, Next, BREAK UP. That's my love life btw. But this crazy girls dont mind me for being a playboy. Well, Tommorow is the worst day for her because our relationship will end nothing. I dont touch everything to her even her nails. Even having her first kiss is failure. She's more conservative than my mother or even my sister. That's what i hate about her..

Next day,

"Hey, Sulli-ah. Let's meet at the park today." I said while my phone is right up in my ears.

"Okay, I will go early dear!" She said.

"You must" I hang up.

I was very annoyed of her sweetness, It's corny you know? I sit at the bench waiting for her to come. After 30 minutes, She arrived with her shorts and tube. She think she's y? A big NO. I hate her fashion too, So much revealing. She went to my direction and sit with me in the bench. Silence all the time. I decide to talk first.

"Sulli, Im breaking up with you.." I said without thinking of it.

"W-what? Are you serious taemin?" She said and hold my hands tighter than a rope.

"Ofcourse i do!" I remove her hands immediately. I dont mind if i raises my voice and call people's attention.

"W-why? What did i do wrong to you?!" She's starting to tear up.

"Do you want to know?" I ask her.

"YES!" She raises his voice.

"I feel bored of your sweetness! It's bother me like hell! I feel corny and bored when im with you! Your fashion is TOO revealing that makes me annoyed! HAPPY?!" I said angrily.

"My fashion?! I will change everything you hate about my fashion just dont break up to me! I will not wear revealing clothes! Please dont leave me taemin!!" She said begging me.

My conscience dont bother me. This way is okay, Instead of making fool of her. I think this is the best way to escape this BORING and CORNY relationship.

"No, Just be yourself, I dont need you anymore." I said without looking at her and leave her immediately.

Im happy with this actually, I dont feel sad. I feel relief and happy. Im single and ready to jingle again. But i will wait for 2 week before going in relationships again.

I feel nothing, im not worried or something about myself. Im happy with this break up.

Sulli's P.O.V:

What did you just do taemin?!*Sob sob*. This is your worst mistake! I will make you suffer. Soon, I will make you crawl like a wounded snake asking me to accept you again! Just wait taemin, I will make your next relationship more worst than hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] Omo~ What do you think of first chapter? Do you think taemin is too violent and so bad in this chapter? Sorry for my LATE update for the first chapter! Please enjoy and check the next chapter~ :']

tumblr_lrw899KHom1qfyovfo1_500.gif

Omo, Lucifer new concept. Interesting.. MMMMM.. :9

09-22-11♥