Attention To All Students

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

You were running up and down the basketball court in your 3rd period class physical education. You were on a roll beating everyone your team must have at at least 10 points made within the last 6 or 7 minutes. You were the only girl on that court. Then all of the sudden a school announcment came up on the intercom...

'Will ~your name~ come to the principals office immediately?'

You: OMFG! what is it this time?!?!

The Whole Class: *stops and stares at you* ooooooooooooooooooooohhhh.

~At the Principals Office~

(Ok gonna give you the reader a name how does Jun-Hee sound?)

Principal: Miss. Noh Jun-Hee do you know why you are here in the first place?

You: No Principle Park I actually don't. I haven't even done anything bad at all in the past week and a half. It's crazy.

Principal: Well let's see, have you looked in the mirror at all this morning?

You: Yeah, What's wrong?* you said looking at yourself in the windows reflection.*

Principal: Well you are totally against the school required dress uniform policy. Where is your skirt, shirt and blazer? And you are wearing make-up! I thought I made it clear no make-up at this school to you multiple times!

You: What? What's wrong with my clothes?!

You were wearing short black pants with fishnets under, a white shirt with your schools tie around the neck, high heel boots and a black leather motorcycle jacket.

You: I have the school's tie on, my shorts aren't too short, I have a while shirt on and shoes on.

Principal: But you are supposed to be in the school full uniform policy. I'm afraid I will have to call your parents and send you home for the rest of the day.

She called your parents as you walked out of the office to your locker to grab some of your stuff out and put some stuff in it. You took your helmet, wallet, bag, and zipped your jacket up before you walked outside. In your bag you had a cell phone, your wallet filled with cash considering that your parents were filthy rich and your iPod, and one last thing a notebook. Your one notebook that wasn't related to school. You loved to write your thoughts and imagination once in a while when you were in the mood and today happened to be one of those days.

You looked outside the schools windows in the schools indoor parking garage. All you saw was the rain, fog and you were over looking the city. Everything just seemed so gloomy. Then out of nowhere you just noticed that thunder and lightning were coming out. 'Great' you though to yourself. You now had to ride on your motorcycle in this weather. You usually liked this type of weather but today just was not the day. You could tell something was weird today you just felt it. You leaned against your bike holding your helmet and decided you better go but you changed your pants and shoes first. You changed into dark wash grey skinny jeans and black and grey high top sneakers. You forgot your boots but you also felt like wearing sneakers today. You put your helmet on, closed the glass eye shield and rode off into the streets of Seoul city greeting this gloomy winters day.

~At your home~

You walked through the gates and entered the houses lock door code remembering you left your key in the school parking garage locker. You quickly shivered your way through the house to your room to shower and change into some warmer clothes. But before you even got to your rooms door you remembered you left your bike outside and quickly ran out to take it the garage but it wasn't there. You ran to the garage thinking maybe your older brother or your parents or butler might have moved it. You saw your older brother Kim Jae-Wok the actor there cleaning off your wet motorcycle with a towel. You happily walked towards him.

You: Oppa what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at a photo shoot right now?

Jae-Wok: No it got canceled since it was an outside shoot and its now raining. Plus I also got a call form your school today. Against dress code again? It's cool I did the same I guess we are really alike.

You: haha yeah but why aren't you at your condo?

Jae-Wok: Nope I felt like visiting my little sister today since I haven't visited and talked to you in a while like it's been two months. I was in Japan taking care of some business there.

You: Meaning business as in breaking another poor girls heart? Oppa you are to cold. Your relationships only last for like 3-4 months.

Jae-Wok: says the girl who has never had a boyfriend or gone on a date.

You: Yah! I am truly amazed of how you have never been dumped by a girl, jerk!

You guys both walked back into the house and you went to your room to shower and changed. You came out in your new black and gold pajamas with a red bathrobe on and walked downstairs to find your brother making you guys hot chocolate with peppermint sprinkles and whipped cream and some freshly backed pastries your brother bought ten minutes before you came out of the shower. You guys walked into the houses theater to choose a movie to watch and you guys decided to watch a movie you guys both really appreciated called 'A Beautiful Silence'. After that you guys went back downstairs to take the dishes down and wash them to find your dad and mom standing at the doorway.

Mom: Oh good your both here.

Dad: Jun-Hee we have something to tell you really quick.

You: Let me guess we are moving?

Jae-Wok: What?

You: All of my stuff in my room was packed.

Mom and Dad: Jun-Hee you are going to leave your current school.

Jae-Wok: No don't do this to her!

Mom and Dad: You are going to Busan All Boy's Academy.

You: Oh.My.God. You have got to be joking! *you quickly got upsatirs and came down with your luggage.*

You: I am never leaving my school and I am so not going to an all boys school. I will live with Jae-Wok oppa! I'm ready to leave. Oppa let's go.

Jae-Wok: Right. She can stay with me.

Mom: No Jun-Hee.

Your dad took your stuff and put it in the car right there and then. You then realized there were being completely serious and were not going to change their minds...ever! And you fainted right there.

=================================================================================================================

Authors note*

Ok what do you guys think so far? Don't worry when you keep reading, if you do it will get better I promise!

Comment, Subscribe :) yeah?