Chapter two

My stepbrother, Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(CHANYEOL POV )

I open the door, I went down stairs, then I saw my father and that ahjumma being lovey dovey, I turn around ready to go outside,then suddenly father stop me, " Chanyeol, wait I have something to say" my father said, I stop and listen to what he was gonna said to come home really early and not goof around, with my friends exo. I nodded my head and walk toward the door and went outside.

I grabbed my phone and called sohu hyung, I walk toward my car, I grabbed the the car handle and open it, I went inside, i keep calling sohu hyung, but he doesn't pick up the phone, then suddenly he pick up the phone and answer it, i ask where are they and if there still in xxxx streets and they said yes and hurry up and go there.

 I star the engine and star driving to go in xxxx streets. I finally arrived in xxxx streets I parked my car in front of the old warehouse. I walk inside and their I saw my exo friends, I walk toward, " ohh, hyung what we doing here" I ask sohu hyung and he said that we are having a fight with toppdogg, I ask him why and he said, that someone saw two of our members fought with two of the members of toppdogg, " who won then" I ask, " obviously our member won" sohu said," then what happened to the two members of toppdogg" I ask and sohu Hyun said that they are in hospital resting.

The toppdogg gang arrived with the two sick person, I nudge sohu hyung and ask him if that the two person that got beaten and he nodded his head I laugh inside and look at the two people and just laugh.

" So, where's the two that beaten our two member" P-Goon the leader said, I saw Kai and Luhan went in front and said they were the two person that beaten up yano and A-tom. 

" so you two are the two sh*t heads that beaten up our two member" P-Goon said, Kai and Luhan laugh, " yeah we're the two sh*t heads that beaten up your member........ Wow, we even make their faces look good" Kai said and they both laugh.

"what did you said to ing litte assh*le" P-Goon said and started running toward Kai, then all the toppdogg members followed their leader and started fighting. I fought with nakta, sohu fought with hansol, Luhan fought with jenissi, each of every member got a partner to fought with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter