Chapter three

My stepbrother, Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOUR POV)

i was was sleeping, when I suddenly  I feel the the sin in my face, I woke up and I was sleeping in chanyeols room  beside him! I got up and I look at Chanyeol if he's okay and he's totally fine! I grabbed the bowl next to me and got up when I got up I bump on something I winch in pain and I turn around and look at Chanyeol if he woke up, but luckily he didn't. I went downstairs and went in the kitchen I put the bowl in the sink and wash it.

i finish washing the bowl and the towel, I went upstart and check on hyun shik and Hana. I open the door and I loo and they were still sleeping. I slowly close the door and went into my room. I layed down and I close my eyes trying to sleep,but I can't fall asleep, when I already woke up. 

I got up, and went to my closet, I grabbed a pair of my clothes and went in the bathroom. I took a shower, I was done taking a shower, I grabbed my clothes, but then I forgot the most important thing my underwear, I search it and I couldn't find it, I wrapped the towel in my body, " maybe I forgot it in my room". I slowly open the door, I peek and see if there's no one in their but suddenly I saw Chanyeol holding my.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my underwear. 

 (Chanyeol holding jisoo's underwear like this)

I grabbed my clothes and run toward Chanyeol, I stop and grabbed my underwear from his hand run and went into my room.

 

(CHANYEOL POV)

I woke up, I look around and I was in my room, I got up and went outside, when I got out I saw something on the floor, I picked it up and it was a teddy bear , I look around, then suddenly I saw jisoo in the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, she was holding her clothes and she came toward me, she stop in front of me and she just grabbed her underwear from my hand and went to her room.

I laugh at her clumsiness and went downstairs, I went in the kitchen and grabbed food to eat, I open the fridge and there's nothing to eat. I look around, looking for food to eat p,but still nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter