Chapter four

My stepbrother, Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOUR POV) 

I Finnaly finish cooking, I called hyun shik and Hana to come down and I called Chanyeol to come eat. Chanyeol went in the kitchen and took his sit, I saw hyunshik and Hana came in the kitchen, I told hyunshik to go sit next to Chanyeol, and he went, I hold Hana's hand the both of us went took are sit across to Chanyeol and hyunshik.

I grabbed my chopstick and started eating.

I finish eating and so Chanyeol and the two, I got up and grabbed my plate and theirs plates, I put all the use plates in the sink and was it. Afterr cleaning. I went in the living room. I saw Chanyeol watching tv and hyunshik and Hana playing.

I sat on the couch next to Chanyeol, I sat there frozen, I couldn't moved at all cos of the incident that happened this morning. My face got hotter, " nonna, why so your face so red" I heard Hyun shik said, Hana look at me, " huh? Nothing " I said, Hyun shik and Hana went back on what their doing, I bend my head down, then suddenly I shiver, "teddy bear" I heard someone whisper in my ear, I look and see Chanyeol laughing my himself. 

" pabo Chanyeol" I said in my head, then Chanyeol stand up, I sigh from the relief that he leave, then suddenly, " teddy bear" Chanyeol whisper again and went upstairs laughing. " pabo" I mumbled.

After awhile, omma and Mr. Park came home, I went and run to them and I Bow 90 degree to Mr. Park and omma and welcoming them back. Mr. Park and omma went upstairs to change, after they were done they both came down. " jisoo I have to say" my omma said, I went to her and ask what it is, " hmm, we just went to the school that your going to go and tomorrow you can go with Chanyeol." Omma said. I was really happy that I can go to a really nice school in Seoul and make new friends.

 

(The next day)

monday morning, I woke up early,  I went in the bathroom took a shower, put on my uniform,and brush my teeth, I finish preparing myself p, I went down stairs and saw Chanyeol eating breakfast, I sat across him and eat my breakfast, then Mr.park came in the kitchen and eat his breakfast too, Chanyeol sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter