Chapter one

My stepbrother, Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOUR POV)

Hyun shik and Hana went in the back sit and I went in the front sit, " hyun shik Hana put your seatbelt, ok" I heard my mother said, and both replied yes and I did the same. 

After a long ride, we finally arrived in Seoul, we arrived at a really big house, " omma is that your house" I asked her. 

" huh, no honey that house belong to Mr. Park, the famous doctor in south korea and the four of us will live there" omma said. I look at the house I again, I got out the car and started  looking at how pretty and big the house is.

 

(CHAYEOL POV)

I was in my room playing video games, when I suddenly heard aboeji (father) calling my name, I ignored him and I just concentrait playing games. 

" yah! Chanyeol-yah come down here, hurry up" I heard my father said again, I ignored him for awhile, but it got really annoying so I got up and went downstairs.

 

(YOUR POV)

I grabbed my bag and followed my mother and went inside, I got inside I look around and it was really pretty. I took of my shoes, and followed my mother inside, then I saw a tall, handsome guy came down.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is kim ji soo, I'm 17 years old and this are my litte siblings,kim hyun shik and hana" I bow 90 degrees, Hyun shik and Hana did the same.

"Chanyeol introduces yourself" mr. Park said, " hi, name is chanyeol same age as her" he said.

" Ok guys, I know this is your first time meeting each other,but we have something really important to say" mr. Park said

" the both of us have been seeing each other for 3 years and now we didecied to get married" mr.park continue 

 " we're getting married" both of them said at the same time and they even show me a ring. 

I look at the both of them and just smiled

 

(CHANYEOL POV)

I went downstairs, I saw my father and the future wife of my father and a plain, but cute came in, with two little kids. I went and took an seat.

"annyeohaseyo, my name id kim ji soo, I'm 17 years old and this are my little siblings,  kim hyunshik and hana" I heard her introduces herself.

"Chanyeol introduces yourself" father said, "hi,  name is chanyeol sane age as her"  i intruduced myself in a cool way.

" Ok guys, I know this is your first time meeting each other,but we have something really important to say" father said

" the both of us have been seeing each other for 3 year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter