Star Golden Bell.

SHINee Baby

As i arrived outside the studio, my palms twitched with nerves. THis was my first official broadcast..... i couldnt mess up. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"Hello! You're the new SM star right?" I turned to see WooHyun from Infinite, talking to me.
"Oh yes, Hello I'm Kairi." I bowed respectfully and when i stood felt an arm hook round my shoulders.
"Woohyun!" Jonghyun grinned and pointed, "Key is over there you should go talk. lots to catch up on. Trust us" Woohyun nodded and practically skipped off to his best friend. I giggled and turned to hug the Boys.
"I didn't know you guys ould be here. I'm sort of relieved. i thought i was going to go through it alone." I grimace and minho patted me on the head.
"We would never leave you to do something like TV by yourself. ouldnt be very good sunbaes if we did that!" I smiled thankfully and then Onew spotted us and came over.
"Ga-eul-ah! Nervous?" He poked my nose and grinned, "Don;t worry too much and just have fun. Be yourself. I find joking your way out of situations is good"
I nodded and we all headed inside to get into the colours of our 'uniforms' for the show. I was sat behind Onew and if i looked to my left Key was there. The recording started and after a few questions about my Debut, they started getting personal,
"I hear you already have a few friends in the industry."  I nodded, "Do you have anyones phone numbers?"
"I have Kai from Exo,,, and All the Shinee Members." I giggled at the gasp from one of the female idols in the line-up.
"All of them?!" The Mc looked at me in amazement, "So You'd say you were close with them?"
"Yes" I nodded.
"Who are you the closest with?" WooHyun was the one who asked me.
"I'm close to them all in different ways. Onew-Oppa is my Big brother, Jonghyun-Oppa is the buddy i go to for cheering up. Minho-Oppa totally understands my brain, Taemin-ah is my dance friend. and Key-oppa...well he's just key isnt he?" The shinee boys laughed.
"Is there none of them that you see as a man?" The Mc was back to answering the questions. I froze and my face turned red.
"Maybe... My Ideal type is among them. But i really don't want to say who." I looked down at my lap and back up again to see Onew's hand in the air.
"I know who!" When he Got everyone's attention he grinned. "It's me right?" I burst out laughing, "Nah, i'm joking. It's Key"
I put my hands on onew's shoulders and shook him.
"Yah! I've been in the charts one day and you are already starting scandals about me?" The room filled with laughter. But the MC wasn;t finished....
"Key-ssi? What about Kairi? Do you see her as a woman?" Key glanced over at me pretending to really think about it. I Held up my fist to him.
"You arent helping this scandal Oppa!" The MC grinned at the camera and said something about playing cupid. Then he moved me across to Key, i had to sit next to key until he said otherwise.It was then that Key piped up his answer.
"Well i guess you could say i see her as a woman. i don't really see her as a sister or a hoobae." I blinked and As the Mv came up the stairs to speak to Onew, He purposely knocked me over into Key's lap. The Comic side must have been brilliant, My heart However was pounding......under my hand i could feel key's do the same before we straightened ourself out and laughed along with everyone else.
I was able to go back to my seat for the singing game. Luckily, i had songs i knew the lyrics too so we won a total of 3,000 for the scholarship. After translating sentences into english. Nobody beat me! Afterwards the MC jokingly said,
"You're a natural English speaker. Is one of your parents English?" I laughed.
"You could say that, Though to be truthful. They both are.. I'm actually English myself" The Idols were stunned. Key took out his phone for proof.
"She's not lying, Her eyes are naturally blue." THe phone was shown to everyone before The second MC piped up.
"So she's the background on your phone too? Are you sure it would be a scandal and not truth?" We all laughed and as the show wrapped up, Myself and the shinee boys got into the Van with our manager. I sat next to Key and rested my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed. After a while i felt Key's lips brush my forehead.
"So, Kibum-ah...what you going to do? Your confession failed yesterday and it looks like you'll not get a chance to tell her tonight." Jonghyun spoke loudly, i think to make sure i could hear the converstaion.
"I'm not sure, She was completely oblivous yesterday." Key sighed and hooked his arm around me pulling me tighter against him. I had to work hard so i didnt blush.
"I'm sure she noticed something." Minho, knew me like always. "When she fell into your lap earlier her hand was on your chest. I think i saw shock cross her face for a moment." He wasnt lying. I was shocked at ow fast Key's heart had been racing.
"That could have been the shock from falling into his lap though" Onew pointed out. That wasnt wrong either. 
"Maybe i should just out right tell her i like her?" Key muttered, more to himself than the others i think.
"You should sweep her off her feet. Her and Katie are very alike in stubborness. You should just go in swoop down and kiss her!" Taemin sounded to excited at playing cupid. I had to do something to try and get my point across that i knew key liked me. But, without revealing i was awake and had heard the entire conversation.
"Key-Oppa...Saranghe" I mummbled and shifted in my seat, cuddling closer into his chest. The Van went silent.
"Cute!" Taemin, jonhyun and onew exclaimed, like i'd done some kind of Aeygo.
"Well we certainly know where her heart lays" Minho calmy pointed out. I felt Key's arm tighten around me before I dirifted of to sleep properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
Still no kiss sorry Namine! Hello to my other readers! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!