You are so oblivious!

SHINee Baby

Taemin stood infront of Katie and Key was right infront of me. The other three were sat on the front of the stage infront of Eva. Onew, Key and Taemin all had one hand behind their backs. Jonghyun started off the song. When Taemin and Key sang they took a step forwards towards both me and Katie. Onew Held his hand out to Eva on his line
"Come and hold my hand tight." She did and he handed her a white rose this time from behind his back. THe Audienced Awws surrounded the room as Jonghyun, Onew and minho sang to my daughter. Taemin knelt infront of katie's chair and pulled out a bouquet of purple flowers.
"My Heart's racing, This overwhelming happiness makes me giddy, You're shining bright. So sweet, sweet love. Your aroma is deep in my heart...." She took the flowers blushing and laughing. the rest of the song he sang to her. Key's rap started. 
"When i see you my heart feels strange, To my reddened cheeks, i adhere your lips." He started walking towards me and my heart stopped, "After just daydreams, i talk to myself, After i've fallen for you even the air is sweet like candy." He walked past me and i went to turn my head he turned it back to the front. then i felt something fall around my neck. "So you'll be suprised, Suprise present. A necklace to hang on your fragile neck" Then he walked back round to sit in front of me. his eyes never leaving mine.
When the stage went black i felt my hand being pulled backstage.
"Come on Key wants to speak to you." It was Onew. I opened my mouth to ask what was going on but as we reached back into the green room and everything was lit i only had eyes for key.
"So Ga-eul-ah. Do you understand?" Key folded his arms and tilted his had me. all i could think was that he looked adorable.  
"You're supporting My choice in career right?" I smiled at him grateful then i heard the manager calling for me.
"No Ga-eul thats not...." Key started.
"I have to go manager-nim is looking for me. we'll talk later ok Oppa?!" I rushed out of the door and met up with the manager.
"Congratulations on your official Debut!" He clapped me on the shoulder and i thanked him. THen i felt an arm hook around my shoulder. I turned in suprise.
"Sunbae!" I was hugged by kai followed by the rest of EXO shouting their congratulations. I thanked them all and proceeded to go and greet the press. I was exhausted as i got out of my van. I thanked manager for dropping me off, and checked what time i had schedule the next day. As i got in through my door, poppers went off in my face. Kai, The Shinee boys, Eva and Katie were all in my house with cake and presents. 
"What's all this?" i blinked in bewilderment.
"Congratulations Party!" Onew ruffled my hair like he always does with me and Katie. Onew the forever big brother. I smiled at him and then we partied, as they said goodbye we all group hugged. Then i pulled out my contacts, and fell fast asleep. My dreams were filled with what Key was trying to say earlier.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it. Next Chapter is my first Variety show after debut! look forward to it!