Chu ^^

SHINee Baby

"Ga-eul-ah!" Key's voice interrupted my dream. I opened one eye to a shirtless Key. I shut my eyes tight and pulled the cover up over my face. Wait...THis wasnt my quilt. and it wasnt my bed..... "We don't have time for you to be embarrassed you've got rehearsal!" I sat up and looked at the wall. 
"Please put a shirt on...." My voice was barely more than a whisper. I felt the bed dip, I span my head round to key smiling at me, "w-what?" He leaned towards me. His eyes locked on mine.
"i really want to know what goes through your head." He poked my nose. "it's just skin" to prove his point he took my hand and placed it on his bare chest. It felt like electricity was passing between us, "stay very still. ok?" I nodded as he leaned his head towards me. I could feel his warm breath on my lips, and i could smell the coffee he'd had with his breakfast. His lips were almost touching mine, and in barged The other 4 members. 
"Key! she's late!" Onew chucked me a bag of clothes, "the stylist sent these. We will take you to your performance rehearsal." I bowed in thanks before watching them practically drag key from the room so i could get dressed. How had i forgotten?! it was music video making day!. I rushed about pulling on my various clothes. Then spotting One of Keys hats i pulled it onto my head. I pulled open the door and rushed out to where the members were waiting.
"ready?" i asked them. Key was the only one who answered no, "oppa?" He stepped towards me and pulled me the rest of the way. His arm round my waist. My breath stopped. He leant his head towards me again and this time his lips met mine, molding to match mine perfectly. The kiss was slow and passionate. At that point i truly knew how he felt for me. I felt onew pull my shoulders. Jonghyun was snickering with minho, Key glared at them.
"Guys, make out later ok? You need to focus" Onew patted my shoulders and nodded once to Key. We all piled into the Van and headed to the shoot.

Hours later and exhausted i opened the door to my house, To see Key sitting calmly in the courtyard.
"O-ppa!" i was squeaking..... why? Then i remembered the kiss. I blushed and Key walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"welcome home" I nuzzled into his chest and he kissed my cheek, "How was the video shoot?" I shrugged and yawned. I felt the floor leave as key picked me up into his arms. He lay me Down and pulled off my shoes. He kissed my nose and went to leave.
"Kibum-Oppa." i caught his attention immediately, "dont leave..." He shut my door and pulled off his jackets before laying next to me and pulling me against him.
"Sleep." He tilted my head up and kissed me softly. "I wont leave." I smiled at his words and curled right up to next to him.
"Oppa...I" i heard him hum in response. "I love you" I watched as he smiled.
"right back at you. now sleep" He petted my shoulder and sang softly to me. But this time was my turn. I began petting his arm and singing him to sleep. My wonderful, crazy, talented, adorable Kim Kibum. All the fans in the world, and he loves me! I couldnt believe it, This y Idol, was in love with me. I felt so lucky as i gazed over his sleeping face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the short Kiss chapter hope you liked