Kim Yoo-Jin (UEE)

Constantly

BMDept**

 

Jae's staring blankly outside the window while smiling like an idiot.

 

"oMo!.. What happened to Jae-hyung?" Dongho asked.

 

"He's a lovesick puppy" Changmin said.

 

"Yeah! He was hit by Cupid's arrow of love" Seungri said embracing himself while closing his eyes.

 

The guy's laughed while ji act like his sleeping.

 

"Yah! Are you making fun of me maknaes??" Jae angrily asked the maknaes.

 

"Of course not hyung! Its changmin's fault" Seungri trying to point changmin.

 

"That's not true hyung its his fault" changmin points back at seungri and two started to bicker.

 

"Ji, I heard your meeting my cousin this evening right?" jae said to ji, ji didn't even bother to move "I know your not sleeping, why didn't you tell me that you are my cousin's fiancee?" jae said.

 

"What's the point, you'll know it by the way" ji coldly said.

 

"Yoo-jin's a nice girl take care of her ji" jae said to him seriously.

 

Ji just closed his eyes again.

 

=/=/=/=/=/

  HMDept.

 

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Juri,our crazy classmate screamed on the top of her lungs while running towards us.

 

"Yah!, you big mouth fish..will you shut up?" Byul screamed to her.

 

"I'm sorry, Dara Park?" Juri asked.

 

"what?" Dara replied.

 

 "There's a guy outside saying that he wants to have a lunch with you and your friend and his name is Kim Jaejoong of the BMDept. And he will waits for you outside Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and he's sooooooooooooooo handsome" Juri screamed.

 

"Jae?" dara said confused then she stood up followed by byul outside.

 

~~~~~~~

"Jae?, what are you doing here?" dara asked.

 

"asking you and your friend a lunch?..our treat" jae said smiling.

 

"sure" byul immediately agreed.

 

"yah! Its okay, we can buy our lunch its embarassing" dara said.

 

"aigooo, you said we're friends right?, why are you refusing our treat" jae said pouting. (aigoo he's just sooo cute)

 

"okay" sensing that she had no choice she just agreed.

 

CAFETERIA::

 

"So, do you have a siblings?" jae asked.

 

"yeah! I have an older sister and a baby brother but they're not here" dara said while eating her food.

 

"really? Where are they?" jae asked.

 

"America, our business and my parents are there" dara said.

 

"Then why are you here, if your family migrated to America?" Jae asked.

 

(TAKE NOTE: JI's LISTENING LOL)

 

Dara sadly glanced at jiyong "its because I want to be with my bestfriend" dara said.

 

"Wow!, that bestfriend of yours must be special..you choosed her over your family" jae said [jae thought that dara's bf is a girl Lol]

 

"yeah!" dara said.

 

"So where is she now?, I want to meet her" jae said smiling.

 

"Its sad to say that she already left me" dara said weakly while jiyong is trying hard not to give in.

 

"aww, she dies?.. I'm sorry" jae said sadly (lol jae)

 

"let's not talk about her" dara said.

 

~~Kwon's Mansion~~

 

Jiyong arrived tiredly.

 

"Son, don't forget that you're meeting yoo jin later okay?" her said.

 

Jiyong just coldly walked upstairs  w/out replying. Her mom sighs "I know your inlove w/ your bestfriend son, I'm sorry" her mom closes her eyes.

 

====

 

     Jiyong arrived at the High Class Restaurant.. he immediately sees Yoo Jin, while Yoo jin noticing that ji's around she immediately smiled at him.

 

"oppa" she called him.

 

Jiyong sits.

 

"Oppa, you want to order first?" Yoo Jin(UEE) trying to call the waiter but immediately stopped by jiyong.

 

"You know my purpose right?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Yes! And its fine w/ me oppa, I really liked you since High School but I haven't have the courage to face you" Yoo Jin said.

 

"I'm doing this for my company, so please don't expect to much from me" Jiyong said.

 

"I understand oppa I'm willing to wait!, and by the way oppa I'm transferring  tomorrow at your school since jae oppa is there and of course for you" Yoo Jin said smiling.

 

"So I guess this is done, I'll go" ji stood up and leaves.

 

"You'll be mine Kwon Jiyong" Yoo Jin smirks.

 

````````

uh-oh! sounds trouble

u'll love soo-jin here lol

JaeDy Moments^^

 

btw,comMents are loved!