New World

Constantly

Someone's POV**

"Oppa, unnie's back!." My sister said to me. I just smiled at her in return, "You'd been waiting for her for only god knows how long already." She said chuckling. "You should go to her now." She said winking at me. "Go! i'm sure she'll be happy that her beloved dongsaeng is there to welcome her back, and i'm also sure that you're itching there to see her right oppa?." She said laughing.

I just shook my head in return. "Stop blabbering, and get dressed go w/ me." I said as i caught my jacket and hung it on my shoulder while the my sister just stared at me. "What??, don't you want to see your beloved unnie?." I said to her. She immediately smiled widely.

"Really oppa??, i can go w/ you?." She asked me, w/c made me felt so guilty. After she left, i became cold to everybody.

"Of course!." I nodded and smiled at her.

"You really love her." She asked me in a fading voice, looking down. "She can change you all of a sudden." She looked up and stared at me w/ that sad eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said as i hugged her.

"Its okay oppa, as long as its unnie i'm okay w/ it." She said smiling.

```````

[Park's Mansion]=(US)

Youngmin is jumping up and down while chanting, "Dara Noona is Back." clapping his hands. Bom and her mom just looked at the hyper Youngmin smiling.

"You really love your noona, do you minnie??." His Mom asked him.

"Yep!, i love dara-noona mooooore than Bom-noona." He said shaking his to Bom. While the Lady stood up.

"Yah!!!." She shouted at the little boy, while the boy just stucked his tongue to his noona. "Yah!!, you come here." Bom said but the little boy runs for his life.

The two keeps on chasing each other when Dara arrived. Noticing that his beloved noona arrived, he immediately runs to dara and hugs her tight.

"Aww, our minnie here is this big already??." Dara said to him, while the little boy pouted.

"I've been waiting for you all this time noona." He said pouting.

"Didn't you visit me last last year baby?." Dara said kissing her brother in the cheek.

"Yeah, but still your not here when i celebrated my birthday."He said holding my face. "You love Jimyong ahjussi more than me." He said crossing his arms pouting, while the elders just laughed at his antics.

"Of course not, i love you more." Dara said smiling. "And its not Jimyong-ahjussi its Jiyong-Hyung okay?." I said to him.

"Whatever, he stoled you away from us." He said.

"Now..now..stop that cheesy moments rat, i'm sure your noona is tired there let her eat and rest okay?." Bom said to him.

"B-but!.." He said.

"No buts." Bom said to him, he just pouted but followed his noona's orders.

"Its okay baby, Noona will play w/ you tomorrow." Dara said to him.

The boy smiled and runs upstairs.

"Be careful!." Mom shouted. "Tin!." Mrs Park signaled there maid to follow the little boy.

"Mom." Dara said as she hugged her mom.

"You looked thinner Sandy." She said as she looked at her daughter.

Dara just smiled. "Where's dad?." Dara asked her mom.

"He had a meeting to attend, you know how busy he is! And you'll replace him soon." Her mom smiled at her. "Your unnie here is going to marry the Dong's Heir, Dong Youngbae." She said looking at unnie.

-----

++Bom's Room++

Dara's POV**

"You don't like him, right unnie?." I said.

She looked at me w/ that sad eyes. "What can i do?, its dad's will." Unnie said forcing herself to smile.

I just looked at her. "I'm sorry unnie." I said to her sadly.

"No Sandy, i'm sorry! My obligations as the eldest was passed to you." She looked down. "I should have followed him(there dad)." She said.

I smiled at her. "No unnie, I'm okay w/ this and you know how much i love you right?." I said to her smiling, she smiled back to me as she hugs me.

"I know!, and I love you too so i don't want you to be in pain now tell me what happened between you and Jiyong!." She said as she looked at me seriously."I know there's something between you two, tell me." She said.

"Let's just say that I don't know him anymore? and the memories between us will be erased from now on." I said to her as I tried to cover how sad I am and how i wanted to cry right now, unnie has a lot of problems already and i don't want this to add up on that.

"I really wanted to ask if why and what happened between you two but it seems that issue is too private so I'm not going to ask you about that anymore." She said as she smiled at me. My unnie's the best.

"Thank you unnie." I said to her as i hugged her tight."You're the best, don't worry about that Youngbae guy I'll take care of him." I said as i pulled out to the hug and winked at her.

"You're the one who's going to marry him?." She said chuckling.

"Yah!, Of course not. I didn't even know him." I glared at her.

"Dont worry sis, Youngbae's really handsome and not to mention .. he's a billionaire." She said laughing.

"Aisshh, are you really my unnie?." I asked her."Don't you want my help?." I said to her.

"Ok! Ok!, I'll shut up now." She said as she raised her two hands while chuckling. "By the way, I almost forgot. Sulli texted me awhile ago, they're coming." She said.

I smiled. "You mean they are so?." I asked.

"Of course her oppa would be here too." She said."That kid really change a lot when you left Sandy, but he matured in a way. Not to mention, very smart. He's very smart, at that young age he already managed their business." She said amazed.

"I'm proud of him." I said as i smiled, that dongsaeng of mine really amazes me, back then he was the quiet and nerdy guy and now he's a bes. man.

"Ms, The Youngmaster and The Youngmiss are here already." One of the maids said as she knocked again.

"Okay." Unnie shouted. "Come on, your prince is there **cough****cough** i mean your dongsaeng." She said as she smirked.

"Yeah! Yeah!." I said as i rolled my eyes.

---Back to Korea---

"Dara." Jiyong whispered as tears flowed in his eyes, looking at the stars above."Mianhe, please comeback." He said sobbing.

"Jiyong!." Yoojin whispered as she looked at him w/ sadness. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Please leave, i wanted to be alone." He said to her w/out looking at her.

"Ji--."

"I said leave, can't you understand that?." He shouted at her, while the Girl's eyes doubled. She never saw him like this before, he was completely wasted and hurt, and again it was all because of that Sandara Park. She was actually glad that she's out of their lives already but her absence is slowly killing her. Jiyong's been cold to her.

"What's w/ her that all of you is like this?." She whispered crying."Oppa, can't you see?.. i love you." She said as he hugged him but Jiyong immediately pushed her.

"Your sick." He said.

Yoo jin laughed."Maybe I am, but I tell you Jiyong. If you refused this marriage, I'll definitely ruin your life and your parents. So be a good boy okay?, you don't know me." She said threatening him, then she leave.

------------

come on, recommend me a Hot/cute Boy there lol

you know, sullis oppa who's waiting 4 Dara 4 yrs,

I can't think.