The Ball Part 2

Constantly

Men's Comfort Room**

        Jiyong's leaning on the mirror while closing his eyes. "Why now Jiyong?, you ! Why just now when you already lost her?,what's wrong with you?..You want this right!! You want to help your parents? Why now?" then he punches the mirror, blood flowed down from the mirror..jiyong stared at the crying him in the broken mirror.."Fool" he said to himself".

 

Flashback:

 

"Jiyong is the only chance we have honey" Mr Kwon closed his eyes while crying. "He needs to marry the daughter of the Kim's" Mr Kwon said.

 

Jiyong who heard everything can't believe of what's happening "What are you talking about?? Marry whom??" Jiyong said.

 

"Swettie our company is having a financial problems and the Kim's are the ones who can help us if not our company will be closed"

Jiyongs mom said crying," I'm sorry, we tried to find a way swettie but we failed" Her mother said.

 

        End of Flashback:

 

"This is for the best Jiyong, she doesn't feel the same way in the first place" H e said and started cleaning himself.

 

: Dara and Jiyong go outs in the comfort room at the same time 0_0, Both, with wide eyes stared at each other..no one dares to move. Jiyong can't believe what he is seeing, is this really the dara that he knew on the other side Dara is shocked and her eyes focused to his bruised hand and stared at him like shes asking him if what happened, then Jiyong realizes what he is doing and immediately leaves her while dara's on the verge of crying.

 

 

"Don't cry Dara..don't cry..forget him" she chanted and fixed herself.

 

BACK TO THE PARTY::

 

"Yah!! Come on, its starting" Byul said to Dara, then she noticed her eyes "did you cried?" byul asked worriedly.

 

"Of course not" Dara said.

 

"Yah!, I'm not a fool.. I know u cried,what happened to you?" Byul asked.

 

"I saw him" Dara said.

 

"and?" Byul asked curiously.

 

"He ignores me" dara said.

 

"then he is a jerk forget him he is not worth it to cry for dara" Byul said "You know, I have a better idea..i'll find you a man tonight" Byul

said smiling.

 

"Yah!! I don't want to" Dara said.

 

"And why is that?, your single so let's go and find a better guy" Byul said pulling Dara towards the guys.

 

~~~~~~~

 

          Jae's Group**

 

"Hyung, seven hyung is here" Wooyoung said to jae.

 

"Jae, where's ji?" seven asked.

 

"I don't know hyung" Jae said.

 

"Hi!" Byul is smiling brightly to seven and his friends while holding dara's hand.

 

"Yah!  Aigoo byulie this is embarassing" Dara protested trying to free her hands from byul's grip.

 

"sshhh!" byul said.

 

"Hi!" seven greeted her and the others greeted also.

 

Then jae recognized Dara and her smile grew big and then he stands up and went to her.

 

"Hi Ms, we've seen each other again" jae winks at her.

 

Byul drops dara's hand and smirks.

 

"Want to dance?" Seven asked Byul.

 

"Sure" Byul agreed and they excused themselves.

 

"Huh?" dara, the oblivious one is trying to remember jae then she smiles "Jae?" dara said.

 

"Right, its jae!" jae said smiling.

 

"sorry if I didn't introduce myself to you formally you know! call of nature, by the way I'm Dara Park" Dara said offering her hand for a shakehands.

 

"its okay, kim jaejoong" he kisses her hand. "want to dance milady??" jae asked her.

 

"I-I d-don’t know how to dance" dara shyly said.

 

"no worries! I'll teach you, shall we?" he offers his hand.

 

"okay" she smiles and put her hands on top of his.

 

    Unknown from the two Jiyong is just watching them from afar he's jealous as hell, then he returned to his seat.

 

"Hyung! Where have you been and what happened to your hand?" Seungri worriedly asked.

 

"This is nothing" Jiyong coldly said.

 

"Jae-hyung found his Girl" changmin said smiling while gazing at the two dancing.

 

Jiyong just closed his eyes!!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             now you guys know why!!

..poor jiyong:((,

jae's taking his move ..

The 2 maknaes is cute right? hahaha

Byul and seven the real couple is hir^^