First

Constantly

DARA's POV:

    Kwon Jiyong, the most popular guy in our school, and believe it or not he's my BF …keke… don't misunderstand it "BF", he's my bestfriend. We spend almost of our time hanging out together, playing , shopping and eating haha. No one can separate us, after our class he waits for me, he buys lunch for me , he takes care of me all the time that’s why my feelings for him grows each passing day, I was scared .. Scared that what if he doesn't feel the same way? Afraid of losing him completely, so I decided to keep it..contented of being beside him as a bestfriend.

 

 

    Graduation came, everybody's crying except me actually ..hehe.. Since Jingyo's parents and my parents decided that ji and I are going to the same college, I was happy to be with him again, contented of expressing my love towards him as a bestfriend again!!.

 

=

 

    First day of school came, and here I am inside of a big University waiting for my bestfriend "where is he by the way" I irritatedly said. He takes Bus. Management and me? I take-up Hospitality Management. And there he is, I just smiled looking at him .. Looking handsomely in his uniform, then he waves at me.

 

End of her POV

 

    "Dara-noona!!" I called her. Aisshh! This girl really!!, I already told her to wait for me but there she is, stubborn as always.

 

    "Yah!, where have you been?? Gosh!! Its our freaking first day and your late aigooo oppa" I scold him.

 

     "yah noona!! I told you to wait for me and we will go together here but you're just stubborn as ever, no wonder no one dares to court you" I mockingly said to here while laughing.

 

  "are you insulting me Kwon Jiyong???, I hate you!" I angrily left him behind.

 

"noona wait" I followed her, aigoo this noona really! ,, so childish.

 

===

DARA's POV

 

    Sigh!!! First day is almost over and I was tired as hell … aisshhh!! I really hate school. "Hi! Dara right?" Byul, the pretty faced asked. "Hi" I smiled "right! I'm Dara Park and you're Byul right?" I asked. "yeah! And I am a Park also, what a coincidence" she said smiling. "that’s great" I said. "If you don't mind, can I hang out w/ you?, ahm I really liked you when I first saw you and I think your bubbly and fun to be with" she shyly said. "sure!!" I said.

 

 Jiyong's POV

 

Where is that rabbit??..aigooo such a hussle eh!! I was looking around finding that spoiled rabbit. "Yo! Kwon Jiyong right?" The Kim Jaejoong guy said. "Y-yeah?" I said. "Hi, I'm Kim Jaejoong im your classmate,wanna hang out??" he said. Duh! Of course I know you! I said in my mind. "No thanks!, I was searching for someone, maybe next time…I have to go bye!" I said leaving him behind.

 

===

 

       Dara and Byul was happily chatting.

 

  "Your kidding right??,omg I know your just kidding..you never had a boyfriend since fetus??" Byul said chuckling.

 

  "Yep!.. Whats the problem with that?" Dara said while laughing at her reaction.

 

   "The guys in your school must be blind" Byul said.

 

    "And why is that??" Dara said.

 

    "Hello! You’re a goddess dara, your pretty..maybe we just need to change your style but overall your gorgeous"Byul said.

 

    "Yeah right!!, don't fool me byulie" dara said laughing.

 

    "Yah!! I'm saying the truth" Byul said.

 

    "Yeah! Yeah! Let's go I'm hungry" Dara said pouting.

 

Cafeteria:

 

          Jiyong's POV

 

"Where is that girl?? Aigoooo" I was scanning the cafeteria and there she is eating w/ a friend, this girl really!!

 

=

 

  "Yah!! Where have you been?? I was searching for you like crazy and you didn't even bother to text me or call me?? What kind of bestfriend are you Sandara Park" Jiyong said in a loud voice enough for the other students to hear it.

 

       "Aiggooo appa! We were just eating okay? And I forgot to bring my phone I'm sorry, here! Eat some, sit here" Dara said.

 

"Aisshhh! Don't do that again!" Jiyong said.

 

"I know..Iknow.. I'm sorry already" Dara said pouting.

 

"Are you sure Dara that he's your bestfriend he acts like a boyfriend to you" Byul said teasingly.

 

"H-hes my bestfriend" Dara said blushing

 

=>Their Mid-term is finished, Dara and Byul became more closer while jiyong is friends with jae, they are close now. And since finals is coming they are both busy studying, no time for each other!!

 

 

To Jingyo:

From Darabbit:

          jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I missed you TT, can you go to the house later lets hang out^^

 

 

 

To Darabbit:

From Jingyo:

           im sorry dara!! I am studying right now!! Finals coming right?? Maybe next time=(

    I frowned at his last message."Maybe he's just busy" I said.

 

 

Next Day:

 

Dara went to Jiyong's Department:

 

"Ji!" I happily approached him, he's w/ his new friends.

 

"Dara!, what are you doing here?" Jiyong said surprised.

 

"you seemed surprise, didn't you agree to have lunch w/ me today?" I said confused.

 

"is it now!.. Omo im sorry!!.. We already planned to eat lunch together! Maybe next time? Im really sorry" jiyong said.

 

"Of course.. Its okay! I'll go ahead" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=> what happened to ji?? I don't know hahaha!!  Read it to the next chapters^^ thank you subscribers, you guys  means so much to me, hi jessica^^ (I need some Applers love)

   =again, im not a good writer lol