Another day ?

Once Upon a Dream

Another days passed as she trying her best to adapt with her new surroundings. At first it seems all dificult and kinda get her shy. However, the warmness and welcoming attitude from every people in quaters make her feels like home in no time. Well, except that guy for sure. Even she didn't know why neither the reason why he had to be so grumpy all the time. 

" Hmm... What a day " Drinking her tea like usual, Nara is finally get a rest after her dancing and vocal practise for next event. She had been looking for a holiday that she yearn for. Guess she won't get it in near time for sure. Closing her eyes, letting Lavender tea essence smooth her nerves. Nara feels a pair of arms in front of her eyes. 

" Guess who I'm! Hehe " A deep cute voice echoing around them, She smiled for knowing the answer in one hear. 

" Yoseob. It's only you who can play like this one " As soon she said this, she found herself looking into pouty face of Yoseob. 

" *sigh* Nara, I was hoping you got a wrong person this time you know " 

" hehe. I'm sorry. But I do enjoy it if I get it right. Now, what did you come here for anyway? " 

She have been always know Yoseob would come to spent time with her whatever it for simply having a tea or chat. Neverless she always enjoy herself around him. Afteralll, He was the first person she close with ever since she got here. 

" Nah, I come for invate you a walk. What does it sounds? good right? " 

True enough, she got a lot of leisure time for today. So why not a walk with Yoseob? Perhaps she can do some little shopping between their walk. " Sure. I'd love to. Where we are going? " 

" You will know where, come with me now! " Excitely he grab her hands and get outta from headquaters as soon as he speak so. 

 

--------------------------

Hours later...

" I never know, the show was that splendid! Also where else we can buy this dress with such a price? " They spent their time watching opera comedy show and take a stroll in some various stores. Nara, in other hand have her big smile on her face all their way home.

While Yoseob looks satisfied for himself either and looking his best friend face that happy bring him another double happiness. " Well, I told you. It's great right. Oh yes, let's go to the that cafe ! " 

" Right ! " Together they walk into a cafe on the corner of streets. It might be small but, definetly got a good ambience and much to her delight, the music also good. She falls in love in first sight. ' I will definetly come here as soon as possible '

" Is there something you want here? " Yoseob was going to ordering their foods. He definetly enjoys today's walk. Also have been in a good mood ever since that. 

" I would like to have a chocolate cake and Latte please " 

" Roger that, my lady " Chuckling himself as he goes to ordering. Suddenly his phone ringging, he see his manager name on screen and screw a little inside. He immediately regret it as soon he pick it up. Yoseob come back to Nara with their food in his hands.

" Here you go, Nara. Anway... I gotta go. It seems like I got an sudden interview that I can't postpone. WIll you be okay walk home alone? " Yoseob swear to himself that he would complain a little to his manager after the interview for letting a lady walking home when the time almost night. 

" Yes. It's fine. Please don't mind me and go go ! Good luck !  I will see you later ! " She smiled on him knowing that he will be such a worryheart when it comes to  a lady who left alone in a public or simply walking home.

Hesitate, Yoseob mutters an apology and heads off to work as soon after that. Now, Nara all alone in this cafe. She thinks she wouldn't mind it being alone here for awhile and enjoying her foods. SInce as she thought earlier. The cafe just so comfortable that she would like to come here as soon as possible. 

And just when she finished her chocolate cakes. She saw a familiar figure walking outside to go near cafe. She observes and trying her best remembering whom figure belongs to. Soon after that person figures enter cafe. That person was the last person she hope to bump into. It was Junhyung. 

She never thought that their eyes would meet in that very first seconds after he enter. But broke the contact for ordering something. Just when she thought he didn't mind her here. He was heading to where she is sitting with a cup of expresso on his hands. 

" Can I sit here? " 

-------------------