The Encounter

Once Upon a Dream

When she looked back. She saw a baby face and sweet smile of a guy. It was Yoseob. She knew this guy. It's a normal thing since her career as singer in Hello Venus not such a big thing for her to see him. However, still she is quite surprise to see him here in, Angel's Heaven and without his others members. From what she remember Yoseob is one the cutest guy she ever see. Suddenly she get the reason why the girls around her going crazy over his cuteness. Because HE IS INDEED CUTE. 

"Kwon Nara you need to re-compossing yourself. He IS talking to you! Be polite" as she thought like that. She bowed at Yoseob "Um.. Yeah. I'm new here. Annyeonghaseo! My name is Kwon Nara. Pleased to meet you" As she give him the best smile she can ever give to someone. And here the awkward moment, Yoseob staring at her first as he seems like thinking about something then he said "Annyeonghaseo! Yoseob imnida. nice to meet you too Nara-ssi. It's seems like you looked similiar. Are you in a girlband or something like that?" Yoseob said it with perfect and warm smile as he is welcoming her. 

"Ah yes, I'm from Hello Venus. Our group might be not that famous as yours, Yoseob-ssi. Because we are stil new, but I hope people will know as soon." She said it with a little faint of blush on her face. Yoseob still got that smile on his face and she can see that Yoseob got a delighted smile inside his eyes.  "I'm pretty sure your group will be famous too! Come here with me to go inside! You can meet amazing people inside there" He pull Nara's hands and was going to enter the room he said. Nara stop because she still feeling unsure with it. 

"It's not like I'm being impolite, Yoseob-ssi. But I still kinda nervous about meeting another members here." she looked down to her shoes just because she is feeling so embarassing to saying something like that. "Oh come on Nara! It will be oke. The others will love you instantly! I'm pretty sure. and drop that "ssi" thing. Just call me Yoseob. It's fine by me" Yoseob really such a kind and warm person not only he is cheerful and cute too as Nara thought this, she is smiling at him. "I will give it try then... Yoseob-ss-- I mean Yoseob" Feeling so embarassing she give him another sheepishly.