Meeting This Guy

Once Upon a Dream

"Relax Nara everything will be ok. You will be fine beacuse Yoseob also here to accompanny you just relax." Tha's what Nara thought of how she is ressuring herself that everything will be okay. "You look so tense girl. Just chilx. chill and relax" Yoseob chuckled to himself. He is not unware that his action made Nara blush because she is so embarrassed that he knew how tense she is. But she force herself to smile "Thank you. I will try my best" "Are you ready girl?" Taking a deep breath for the last time and she is ready for it. "Ready” "Alrite. Here we go" as Yoseob open the door behind it. She see a luxurious room. “This room isn’t the main room. But this room connected with the main room. We call this room leisure room.” Yoseob grin at her 

The room full of fancy and expensive things you will ever see. Also a big one. The room is capable to accomadate around 50 people or more. With a home theatre set in middle of room. And big black leather sofa with high quality. This is not ordinary house. This castle She also see Edgar Degas's painting, The Dance Class and also some famous paintings starting from Van Gough, Piet Mondrian, etc. "Seems like the people here likes art, I guess" as she observing the painting hanging on the wall. She also find lots of beautiful chinese big pots around the corner. Then she see a Koto beside the last pots, she stop for awhile and play some melody from the Koto. "You can play it, Naraya?" Yoseob behind her watching her touching and playing Koto ever since. "Yes. I just love traditional things including music intruments. And Koto is one of my favorite, the sounds it's have just too beautiful for me to resist it" She is quite surpise to see him behind him. And she hope saying something like this won't make her look stupid. 

Surprisingly, Yoseob give her another cheerful smile with sparks of interest in his eyes. "Aniya. I don't think it's stupid. It's good to know somebody still likes the traditional things in this modern era." It took Nara in surprise "You think so?" With a nod of his head he say " Yeah. I might want you to teach me if you get free time later" "Sure thing I will." It's really a relief that somebody not thinking her as an odd person. "Come here, we should introduce you to another members here." Not wanting they are wasting time, Yoseob dragging Nara with him now. "Don't worry you can see all of this again. When you are becoming member here" as he ressure Nara first. 

Smiling at the though she can spent most her time in here making her smile feeling warm and sweet. “If that’s so, Then let’s go now” Giving the room with one last look and she is following Yoseob who is waiting for her on the edge of the door. And when finally she is coming with him. Yoseob smile once again at her and lead her to the main room of the house. “Here the main room.” As Nara see a door with black wood with strong scents of woods. The door it’s self seems elegant without any decoration beside it. Yoseob open the door once again and now Nara can see clearly 4 people inside there. 3 women and 1 man. 2 of the women seems have a similar dress, but the different is one wearing a black dress with a simple cuts while another one in a colourful dress. Another girl wear something more casual. She wore a red peplum skirt with white tee. The man also wore only wore white tee and a long black pants but he wore acssessories like rings and necklace. “Hello guys! Hello for you too Hyung!” 

They all take a good look on Nara before the woman with black dress speak up, “Who is she? If I may know, Yoseob?” “Ah, She is our new member. I guess we can let her introduce herself to you guys ! “ Yoseob giving her a little wink of good luck. Nara see it and she smile at him as a thankful one. “Annyeong! My name is Kwon Nara. I’m from Hello Venus. I hope we can get along well and pleased to meet all of you here.” she bow at them. “Ah ~ Nararii ~ seems you are cute. My name is Soyeon from T-ara and here this girl” While hugging the woman with black dress “She is Jiyeon. She is also in same group as me ~ You can call both of us is the headquarter of this house here~” Nara seems a little surprise and she see Jiyeon smiling warmly at her “Hello. Welcome here” as she welcoming Nara. Suddenly she feels like somebody just hug her. And it’s the woman with red peplum skirt. “Aww! you are so cute! My name is Sohee from Wonder Girls.” Nara really thinking that Sohee smile is one of kind. 

The last man in the room gets up and start walking without saying anything. “Junghyung! Why you are not going to introduce yourself?” Jiyeon frowned a bit. “Now she knows my name. If you might excuse me.” He still walking passed Nara and closed the door behind him. “Please, forgive him Nara. He is always acting like that.” Yoseob give her a reassuring smile. “Aniya. I think that fine with me.” Being grateful for Yoseob’s smile. ‘Well at least it’s fine for now’