4/?

my lips are sealed

Does anyone remember this story?? hehe, also apologies!!!!! I made the promise to update faster and I couldn't quite deliver...To be honest I felt pretty nervous writing up the rest of this story because I made you guys wait so long for it. I had about half of this chapter written up months ago but I just lost that drive to write the rest ><" And to be completely honest, I don't quite like how my writing turned out but I felt as though dwelling on it any longer wouldn't really help. I wanted to leave this story behind but it felt unfair to just leave the story unfinished so here I am again. Thanks for all the love and support, your comments (i read all of them!), subs, & upvotes were honestly what kept me from abandonning this all together. 


With light and quick steps, Mark hurried towards the back kitchen area of the classroom. There he found Jackson lying face down on the floor with a proud looking Jaebum sitting on top of him munching on a sandwich. Mark who learned to stop questioning things whenever he was around his friends (especially Jackson) just walked past the pair to grab himself a sandwich and a drink before plopping down onto Jackson beside Jaebum. 

"Umph." Jackson groaned from beneath them. "I think my spine is going to snap, get your fatasses off of me." He continued to whine while attempting something reminiscent of a push-up to force the both of them off. Jaebum instead turned to face Mark, completely ignoring the slight turbulence, and said "These sandwiches are good yeah?"

"Mhmm." Mark agreed as he took a bite out of his. "Who made these?"

"Henry of course." Jaebum smiled proudly. "We got this for sure man, best food and service in the house here!" Mark hummed in agreement as he greedily devoured his sandwich (who knew just a simple action like kissing would tire him out so fast?). 

"Guys! Get off!!!!!" Jackson continued to whine below, he had given up on the push up idea because as jacked as Jackson was, it wasn't enough to move the combined weight of Jaebum and Mark who were a lot heavier than they looked. Mark finally decided to spare Jackson a glance, and immediately regretted it as Jackson had made direct eye contact, launching him into poor puppy dog mode. With a shake of his head and a sigh, Mark stood up, there was no point in punishing Jackson anymore if he was just going to make him feel like a criminal (ironically, it was Jackson that was dressed as the criminal...). Catching on, Jaebum also got up as he finished off the last bite of his sandwich and wiped his fingers off on Jackson's jumpsuit.

"Hey! Don't wipe your greasy fingers all over me!" Jackson wailed as he finally got up, stretching out his abused back. "And can I have a sandwich too? I've been working the whole day and haven't gotten to eat yet." he said as he reached for the tray of sandwiches behind Mark.

"Man, why are you extra whiny today?" Jaebum rolled his eyes. "And no." he said firmly as he swatted Jacksons hand down and promptly hooked the bottom of his feet sending Jackson back onto the ground and sat right back on top of him. "I knew we shouldn't have let you up."

"Ow! What gives?! Why are you being extra nasty today huh?!" sniffled Jackson while face first into the floor. (Mark could only watch on as one, no one interferes with Jaebum and his plans and two, he wasn't done his sandwich and he would really love to before his next shift started.)

"Because" Jaebum hissed, "I don't like to fraternize with the enemy. And you, are the main culprit behind our loss last time."

"It's not my fault I got a bangin' body." Jackson's frown morphed into a smirk. "It's hard to resist these babies." he said as he attempted to kiss his biceps while lying on the floor which only proved to make him look even dumber than he sounded. Mak rolled his eyes and continued to observe the pair with mild interest. 

"Yeah well, Mark's more my type anyways." Jaebum said as he took on a matching smirk. Jackson felt fear course through his body when he saw Jaebum's infamous slanty eye-smiles and before he could even think of a response, the nasty snake had already gotten up and wrapped his arms around his precious Mark. Jackson was about to leap in and tear the demon off his little dimsum before he felt a sharp tug at the back of his collar which sent him stumbling back. Confused and slightly afraid (was Jaebum actually a demon and unleashing his weird dark magic powers on him right now?!), Jackson turned around to see the frowning face of Jinyoung. 

"You." Jinyoung said in a short clipped tone. Jackson swallowed visibly. "You were supposed to have a short five minute break to go to the bathroom. It has been thirty minutes now and you have yet to return from your supposed break. Thirty minutes." He hissed. Jackson now terrified out of his mind felt his eyes darting side to side as he searched from a possible escape route. Before he could even take one step towards the exit, Jinyoung's hand had darted out and quickly grabbed onto his collar. "Don't even think about it." he hissed while giving him some next level cut-eye."

"Actually, I think Jackson's got the right idea here. The both of you should get going now really." Jaebum cut in evenly. For the first time, Jinyoung turned his head towards Jaebum who was still wrapped around Mark. With narrowed eyes he released Jackson while stalking towards the pair to wrap his arms around the other side of Mark. He pulled him close against his body while using his other free arm to try to pry Jaebum off.

"Hands off my baby Mark." he hissed. Jaebum only raised his eyebrows and let out a snigger, his grip around Mark's waist only tightened in response.

"I am not your baby!" Mark pouted and Jinyoung could only coo at the sight reaching to pinch his cheeks (along with a string of 'oh yes you are, yes you are' in that annoying tone that everybody uses when talking to a child). Mark wriggled free from Jaebum's hold to swat Jinyoung's hands away angrily. "Now listen here Park Jinyoun-" Mark's rant gets cut off before it even really starts when Jaebum cuts in with an offhand remark. "Oh, Jackson's getting away." Jinyoung whipped his head around so fast that Jeabum and Mark wondered how he didn't have whiplash. The three of them only caught the sight of Jackson's back as he scurried out of the makeshift kitchen and out of the cafe as fast as his glorious thighs could carry him.

"Not on my watch." Jinyoung hissed with narrowed eyes. He abruptly turns to Mark and pulls him into a tight hug. "I'll be back for you later so just be patient until then okay babe?" he whispers into his ear which instantly causes Mark's cheeks to heat up. With that he bolts out of the room in hot pursuit of the fugitive Jackson. Jaebum sniggers at Mark's blushing face which only elicits a hard shove from Mark. Just as the pair are about to make their way towards the kitchen exit, Jackson's head pops back in.

"Is he gone?!" Jackson stage whispers as he whips his head back in forth scanning the tiny space. 

"Yeah, he is. Why are you back though?" Jaebum shoots back raising his eyebrows. 

"Oh goodie!" Jackson squeals like a 12-year old girl (complete with a little hop and flailing arms). He promptly reaches into the crotch area of his jumpsuit which have Mark and Jaebum recoiling from the sight with their faces twisted in disgust.

"Dear lord get out, this is a kitchen." Jaebum hisses. "There are sanitary and health standards we have to adhere to." Jackson merely ignores Jaebum and fishes out a pouch, s it and swiftly dumps it all over the table (to Jaebum's horror) sending coins flying everywhere.

"There's about fifty dollars' worth of change there. Fifty dollars means about 10 kisses right? And instead of 10 kisses, I'd rather get a nice, long, passionate one with a lot of tongue if you know what I mean." Jackson says with a wiggle of his eyebrows as he advances towards Mark who had been frozen in panic. Mark turns to Jaebum for help but the traitor is already on the floor picking up the money that Jackson had dropped (because hey, money is still money no matter where it's been...including down Jackson Wang's pants). In the split moment that Mark looked away, he suddenly found himself trapped in Jackson's arms with no escape. The puppy Jackson he saw earlier was nowhere to be found and instead Mark could only compare the look in Jackson's eyes to that of a ferocious predator on the hunt as he his lips and leaned closer. 

"Ready?" Jackson whispered before pressing their lips together aggressively. Up until then, all the kisses Mark had been giving out had been closed lipped and quick innocent pecks, whether it was on the lips or on the cheek. With Jackson though, it was like comparing kisses grade school kids gave to their crushes with the heated kisses exchanged under the dim lights and hazy atmosphere at a club. Mark had no idea how long the kiss lasted for but when Jackson broke it off and stepped back, Mark found himself weak in the knees and stumbling a bit before Jackson gripped him tightly by his arms. 

"Did I just literally steal your breath away?" Jackson smirked. Mark felt his whole face flush down to his neck. 

"Don't get full of yourself." Mark shot back trying to salvage any remaining bits of his pride while his face was still glowing red. "Jinyoung's still looking for you so shouldn't you be leaving." 

"Thanks for your concern Markie-Pooh!" Jackson smiled as he pulled him into a hug and nuzzled his face into his neck. "I'll walk you home today so I'll come by again after the festival ends!" And with that, just as suddenly as he appeared, he disappeared just as quickly out the door. Jaebum finally appeared from underneath the table with a pleased smile on his face.

"Normally I wouldn't want you associating yourself with our enemies but I'll make an exception this time." he said smugly as he stood up and walked away with a spring in his step and two hands full of jingling coins. Mark groaned as he slumped down to the floor, only half the day was over but he was already more than ready to go home.