1/?

my lips are sealed

A/N: first of all, thank you guys so much for all the support and comments! they really make my day and encourage me so much C: This is just the first part which is a bit short but I wanted to get something out as soon as I could for you guys. I'm thinking that this will be maybe around 3 or 4 parts??? But I guess I'll just have to see how it goes haha. Once again, thanks for waiting and feel free to leave behind any comments or questions you have c:


"Last semester during the school festival, the other junior class beat us by raising a couple more hundred dollars than us." Jaebeom said as he paced back and forth in front of the class much like a drill sergeant speaking with his soldiers all lined up. "They used dirty under hand methods and had gotten Jackson to take off his shirt at the photo booth they were running." He said dramatically slamming his hands on the front desk and even though Mark was sitting at the back of the class, he could still hear Jaebeom mumble something about Jackson and his perfectly sculpted muscles. "Ultimately, their class won the prize of the trip to the beach and dearest Jinyoung hasn't stopped reminding me of our class's defeat." he hissed out the last word.

"I, Im Jaebeom, swear that that will be the first and the last time I shall taste defeat." he growled and the look on his face was beginning to get darker and scarier while crushing the paper in his hands. Then in a flash, he was smiling like an angel again. (how creepy...)

"That is why, this time we're upgrading the cafe we're running. It'll be one to accommodate couples and singles." Jaebeom announced proudly as the vice president Hoseok walked around passing a handout to their fellow classmates. 

"Hoseok is handing out the list of things we're going to need in order to run the cafe and the schedule of when things need to be completed by." explained Jaebeom.

"But isn't this basically the same thing as the cafe we ran last time?" one of the guys asked as he briefly scanned through the list.

"Muhahahahaha!" Jaebeom laughed from the front. (The class all felt a collective shiver run through their spines at the sound.) "Read the handout carefully my children. This time there will be a special service we will be offering for the sad lonely singles who come to visit!" Everyone in the class quickly grabbed their sheets and scanned the page until they saw in big bolded capital letters, KISSING BOOTH.

"And who's going to run this?" asked the girls excitedly.

"Guys the roles for each station are written carefully right below it! I worked hard on this handout you know." huffed Hoseok as he made his way back to the front of the class. And before anyone could respond to him, a loud gargled scream was heard and everyone turned around to give a wide-eyed stare at the source of the sound.

"Why am I in charge of the kissing booth?!" Mark screamed, jumping out of his seat causing all his books to fall off his desk. 

"Oh, Mark's going to run it!" squealed some of the girls. "This is like the greatest win-win situation ever. We're so totally going to win the trip to the amusement park and we get to kiss Mark!!"

"Exactly!" smirked Jaebeom. "We're fighting fire with fire. Jackson taking off his shirt is getting old. Mark's kisses however, will be our secret weapon and the milkshake that'll bring all the boys and girls to our yard." he grinned triumphantly, staring down at his fellow grinning classmates while a very distressed Mark twisted the handout between his hands. 

"But why me?! I don't think that anyone would want to pay to kiss me!" he argued desperately. This was the first time anyone in the class had seen Mark, who is normally all smiles and laughter, with such a distraught and worried expression. (And who knew that his deep bass of a voice could reach octaves that high?) 

"Well... have you seen your face?" answered one of the girls. "It's basically perfect, you're the hottest guy in our junior year. You rank probably top 5 or even higher of the hottest guys in school. And our school has their fair share of hot guys you know." All the girls turned to each other nodding and letting out hums of agreement. This was met with some grumbles from a few disgruntled guys while the rest shrugged their shoulders in defeat. At least they could all try to fight it out for second hottest in their year.

"Exactly!" grinned Jaebeom from the front of the classroom, eyes disappearing into thin lines. "And in order for our class to earn the most money and win the top prize this year, we need to capitalize on that face of yours!" 

"Bu-" Mark's protests were cut short as Jaebeom interrupted by calling a class vote.

"Whoever thinks that Mark should be running the kissing booth raise your hand and say I!" he said.

A loud chorus of I's filled the classroom with varying enthusiasm (the most enthusiastic were of course the girls, who were excited to get an opportunity to kiss their class prince) and 29 hands shot up into the air. 

"Well Mark, you're the only one who didn't raise their hand." Jaebeom smiled after counting the hands. "In a class of 30 people, 29 people voted yes... and since I am a compassionate class president, I like to use democracy rather than dictatorship." He said as his smile grew wider and his eyes grew thinner. (the smaller his eyes get the more evil he gets Mark thought bitterly glaring at his best friend with a pout on his lips.) "And the majority has spoken, Mark shall be running our kissing booth for the festival this year!"

Applause and cheers erupted through the class as everyone was now sure that they had attained the key to victory. Said key himself had collapsed back onto his chair and was trying his best to dissolve into his desk. He felt a hand tap his shoulder but didn't bother to move when he heard Jaebeom whisper into his ear a cheeky "Don't worry, I'll be sure to show you my support. I'll even be your first customer." Mark let out an agonized groan, this is going to be a long week.


"So what's this I'm hearing about you selling your body for money?" Jackson smirked as he slid in the seat across from Mark and Jaebeom. "Cause I'm totally willing to be your sugar daddy."

"I'm not even going to dignify that question with a response." Mark huffed as he continued to munch on his fries. 

"Yeah, and it's not even his body. More like just his lips." Jaebeom added as he took a bite of his burger. Jackson's eyes grew wider at the word lips earning him a punch from Mark. 

"If anyone sells their body it's you, Jackson." Mark said and he rolled his eyes at Jackson's blank expression. "Don't you remember taking all those pictures with people shirtless last semester? For the school festival?"

"Who's shirtless?" all three heads turned to watch as Jinyoung made his way over to their table and squeezed himself into the space beside Mark. (even though there was only enough space for two and Jaebeom was already sitting on Mark's other side.) 

"Mark's gonna be shirtless for the festival!" Jackson beamed. "And I'm his sugar daddy." Mark choked on his fries and desperately tried to wrap his hands around Jackson's neck to wipe off that proud expression on his face (smiling and puffing his chest out like he won an award or something like that) but Jackson had easily batted Mark's hands away. 

"What?!" Jinyoung pouted. "Why can't I be his sugar daddy? And Mark why are you exposing yourself like that in public?? That kind of stuff should be for my eyes only." Mark sputtered but he was unable to form any sentences as there were still fries lodged in his throat and he was struggling to breathe. He nudged Jaebeom in the ribs for help but he remained silent while chewing thoughtfully on his burger and elbowed Mark back for revenge causing him to cough even more. (meanwhile Jackson and Jinyoung had gotten into a heated argument about who the true sugar daddy was ending with Jinyoung knocking Jackson's sandwich off the table and Jackson kicking Jinyoung's shins hard under the table)

"I'm not going to be shirtless for the festival and no one is my sugar daddy!" Mark managed to cough out, his eyes had even watered from the lack of oxygen.

"You're so soft, you can't even eat properly." snorted Jaebeom as he passed his drink into Mark's grabby hands. Mark himself had decided to respond with a dignified silence as he quenched his desert dry throat.

"Then why are we talking about shirtless Mark if it's not gonna happen?" asked Jinyoung as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist to hold him closer (so I don't fall off! he claims trying to stop Mark from wiggling around too much), while sticking his tongue out at Jackson.

"Well he's going to be selling his lips so close enough alright?" Jackson glared as he reached over to steal Jinyoung's soup now that his sandwich was disassembled all over the floor. (ew, why'd you get cream of broccoli????) 

"You make it sound so much worse than it really is!" cried Mark as he felt his face heat up, a pretty pink flush over his cheeks. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows at that.

"Oh, so it's true?" Jinyoung smirked while his eyes lit up with excitement. Mark felt the tips of his ears burn and decided to take out his frustration by pushing Jinyoung onto the floor, finally banishing him from sitting beside him on the tiny bench any longer. (Good riddance Jaebeom mumbled and only grinned when Jinyoung threw him a dirty look.) 

"You can sit with Jackson." Mark hissed turning his head away from the puppy eyes Jinyoung was attempting to give him. (puh-lease, like anyone could do the puppy eye better than Mark himself) "And you!" he turned to shout at Jaebeom who had been happily finishing off his burger. "You take responsibility for this! I'm not dealing with this nonsense anymore!" he cried dramatically as he stood up from his seat and grabbed his bag. As he was walking away, he turned around once more and gave them all a final stink-eye before marching off to his locker.

"Great, you two village idiots got the princess angry again." Jaebeom sighed as he rolled his eyes. (he was already stressed as it is with his class president duties, why did he surround himself with such high maintenance and dramatic people again??)

"It was Jackson's fault!" "It was Jinyoung's fault!"

"No it wasn't!" "No it wasn't"

"Stop copying me!" "Stop copying me!"

"Jinx!" "Jinx!"

"You owe me a soda!" "You owe me a soda!" 

"No, you owe me a soda!" "No, you owe me a soda!"

"Shut up, the both of you!" Jaebeom shouted as he rubbed his head with his fingertips, he could feel a headache coming already. (the two had immediately stopped their bickering, zipped their mouths shut, and sat up straighter. Jaebeom tended to have that affect on people.) "Make sure you two go apologize to Mark by the end of the day, I don't want to have to deal with a pissy Mark when our class has so much to do in the next couple of days." he scolded the two while slowly getting up and grabbing his own bag off of the floor. "And, yeah, Mark's going to be running a kissing booth part of our cafe for the school festival." he confirmed to the wide-eyed pair who still didn't dare to open their mouths just quite yet. "Our class is going to come out on top as the winner this time, mark my words." he grinned at the pair, but there was nothing remotely nice or happy in the smile he gave (it seemed more terrifying and evil in Jackson and Jinyoung's opinion, but who's asking?). And with that, Jaebeom turned away from the table and started to walk to his next class.

"Wait!" cried Jackson causing Jaebeom to turn back with his eyebrows slightly quirked in curiosity. "How much are you guys charging per kiss?!" Jaebeom burst out into laughter at the sight of Jackson and Jinyoung's faces so full of anticipation with a slight touch of anxiousness. (what if it was out of their budget?!?)

"$2 for a kiss on the cheek and $5 for one on the mouth!" Jaebeom laughed. "Make sure you guys bring enough!" and with a small wave he left the pair to fantasize all about the bright future and the many possibilities $5 could bring them.