Planning (Luhan)

EXO Family

Damn the morning light is so bright. I roll off the bed and I see that Xiumin is aready up. I sluggishly walk to the bathroom and find that as usual there is a long time there. I walk back to bed. 

A few minutes later Xiumin comes over and shakes me awake.

"What?" I muttered sleepily 

"Get up, Get up. Quickly wash your face and get ready. D.O isn't starting breakfast without everyone there." said Xiumin

I again sluggishly walk to the bathroom. 

When I got out, everyone was muttering nervously about something.

I take my regualar seat next to Xiumin. And Suho, seeing that I was there, started what he wanted to say. 

"So everyone, Kris and I thought that we should devise a schedule so we can limit the contact with the outside world and the risk of being caught is lowered."

"Speak English!" said Chanyeol "It's way too early in the morning to be using big words"

"It means that we will come up with a plan to not get caught" said Kris "Understand?"

"Mmmm " we all said as we started to dig into D.O's pancakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast

All of us are crowed around the small coffee table. Suho spread out a sheet of computer paper.

Chanyeol took the sheet of paper and started to make a paper plane with it when Suho wasn't looking. Chanyeol lit the tail of the plane and threw the plane  

Suho drenched him with water 

"We can do training outside in the backyard when everyone is out at work." suggested Xiumin.

"We could build a barrior around us and everyone else in the backyard" I added 

"We could just put up something like a forest of trees." said Lay "Putting up like a physical barrior would cost too much money"

Kris drew a diagram. 

A circle as the backyard and just drew random trees everywhere. 

Lay saw what he was drawing and said" The trees can't just be put anywhere. You need to put it strategically so outsiders can't see us."

Kris drew even more trees around the perimeter of the circle.

Lay grabbed the diagram away from him and was planting trees in a figure 8 formation. 

"What about the supplies that we need to get daily?" asked D.O "Considering the amount of mouths I need to feed, we most likely need to go shopping everyday and stock up a lot during sales."

"I'll go" said Lay "My power doesn't cause distruction like everyone elses"

"I'll go with Lay." said Kai "The worst my power can do is that I would disappear from somewhere and reappear somewhere else"

"Imagine that Kai is paying for food and suddenly he disappears and then goes to another cash register" said Sehun. He high fived with Baekhyun

"Just don't daydream and you'll be fine" said D.O

Near lunch time we where done with planning and looked at the sheet. 

 Training- Backyard (Trees for protection(?) and shade from neighbors)

Nessisities- Lay and Kai go out everyday in morning- less people shopping

Lookout- Tao and Kris - Tao knows martial arts 

                                   Kris look from bird eye view

Just be on high alert​ when anywhere but inside of house.

"Good enough" said Chen"But what do the rest of us do?"

"Practice on controlling our powers because we need to make sure that we don't have any accidents when we do go outside." said Xiumin

We started to break up the little group meeting. But then I though of something.

"Wait!" Everyone turned to me "Wounldn't the neighbors think that it's a little weird that we have so many trees in out backyard?"

Silence............

"If anyone asks we'll just say we're doing a project" said Baekhyun

"About the life style of trees" added Chanyeol

"Is that even reasonable?" asked Kai

"I don't know "said Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the same time

"How are we going to plant all the trees then? We need to get that part done quickly."

"Under control" said D.O. and he gave me a wink. and he ran to the backyard

I quickly grab Xiumin's hand and run for shelter. D.O. was going to make many holes with the power of his and it's going to start feeling like an earthquake soon. 

Rumble.......

Too late.

I hide in my room with Xiumin. I hear everyone else also scrambling for shelter. 

I wonder if the house would be standing when D.O. is finished

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys are wondering why I have Luhan and Xiumin so close is because I ship those two 

and i also ship Taoris, Baekyeol, and Kaisoo 

I'm not going to put any love in this though. I just put them as best friends

Comment please

Enjoy

^.^