Rearrangements (Sehun )

EXO Family

I wake up to the smell of D.O cooking pancakes. Like always I lazily drag myself out of bed and let my nose do the rest. Except I forgot we just moved in and unpacked luggage was still lying around in the hallway. I walk out trip and continue sleeping on the bag. I would have stayed there if Kai didn't trip over me and land on me. And add Tao on top of that. This was one huge human sandwich with me at the bottom. 

"Get off." I muttered sleepily

"No" was the reply I got. Gee.... So did I would have to blow them off right? Just as I managed to generate a little wind to move them, Suho game running down the hall. 

"Sehun. No using magic in the house just yet. "

I let the wind die down and collapse into fatigue. Keeping wind steady was so difficult. I felt the burden ontop of me lighten and I was able to make my way to the restroom with out any accidents... When I bump into Lay waiting to use the restroom too. And in front of him were 3 other people, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen. Xiumin as always was already in the dinning room waiting for us to finish getting ready. Typical hyung. He wakes up the earliest out of all of us. 

Finally of 30 minutes of waiting, arguing ,screaming, some more arguing we finally sat down and had D.O pancakes. It was only like 8:00 am. Still early.

When we finished eating, Suho spoke up "We need to rearrange this place and tidy up a bit. Already we had 5 accidents. "

"You better make that 6 accidents, Xiumin is making it snow and Luhan is trying to make snow float. "said Lay.

"We are doing this on purpose, there is a purpose behind this. Look. " said Luhan 

All of us turned to face the kitchen where a snowman was standing with Xiumin snow and luhan was piling the snow making a successful snowman that lasted for... About 3 seconds. Then the snowman exploded leaving snow all over the kitchen floor.

"I'll clean it up " said Xiumin. He waved his hand over the snow and it disappeared. Lately hyung is having more control over frost, but he still has slip ups. 

"So like I was saying, we need to put everything in place and then work on controlling our powers. If the public and media find out about this, we are doomed. "

Mmm. We all said. And we went of in different directions to start cleaning up the place. 

D.O was washing the dishes. 

Xiumin and Luhan properly took out all the clothes from the luggage and hung them up in closets. 

Kris and Suho were both moving the coffee table from the hallway to the living room. 

Lay and Chen were sweeping and mopping the area. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went out to buy some necessities.

Which left me, Kai and Tao straightening the couch, arranging all our stuff animals, putting the CD we own in neat piles. Straightening the tv. Opening windows to let fresh air in. And helping others. 

When everyone was done, we gathered again in the living room. 1/2 of us had to sit on the floor because the couch wasn't big enought. We all waited as Suho looked around to see everything in its right spot. 

When he got back he was satisfied enough to say that it wouldn't be causing any "health hazards".

Suddenly the room got every cold and some pieces of furniture started to rise. We looked over to xiumin and luhan. They were fast asleep. They had no control over their powders now so we couldn't blame them. Kris and Suho took them back to their rooms and put them to bed. Despite being the two oldest they also have minds of children. 

When Suho came back he said "We need to find a spot to practice on controlling our powers. If everyone can't control themselves when they sleep this building won't be standing anymore. "

"Let's think of places tomorrow when we have a fresh mind" suggested Kris and we all went back to sleep hoping with all our heart that when we wake up we wouldn't be waking up in rubble. 

 

---------------------------

Did you enjoy it? 

No?

Okay*sob*

^.^