Sunset

EXO Family

Xiumin and Luhan are on the roof of the house. They were planning to suspend themselves halfway from the ground and the roof. This way, no one can catch then. Spot them yes. But being that Kris is on the hiding team, no one can fly up there and tag them. 

"How exactly are we going to do this again Lu?" asked Xiumin nervously

"On the side of the house, you would make a ledge made of ice. And using my power, I would lower us both to the ledge and then we'll stay there until time's up." said Luhan proudly.

"Let's see if this ice would hold first." said Xiumin and he made a bench out of ice on the roof and tested it. It didn't break. 

"It's good enough. Hurry before they find us here." Urged Luhan.

Xiumin pointed to the wall and there appeared a ledge that was just big enough for 2 people to sit there. 

"Let's go Lu." said Xiumin. 

Luhan smiled and gently lifted him and Xiumin off the ground. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris and Tao were still in the tree and disguised brilliantly(?) as part of the tree. 

"What's taking them so long?"asked Tao

"Why do you want them to catch you?" said Kris

"it's just that the game started 30 minutes aleady and they haven't thought of walking out the door?" 

"It is weird. But they're probablly not smart enough to look here."

"What did you say?" said Kai from behind them

But before Kai was able to tag them both, Tao and Kris flew away somewhere else. 

"Damn it" said Kai under his breath.

"I'll get them" said D.O from under the tree and he uprooted most of the trees in the backyard.

Kris and Tao went tumbling from one of the tree branches with Kris putting a protective barrior around Tao

"You're out" said Kai and D.O. at the same time.

"Go to Lay to get your wounds addressed"said D.O. as Kai and him were at the midst of teleporting away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes it finally worked." thought Sehun "wait..... does wind have thoughts???"

Sehun floated from under the bathroom door and down the hallway.

"Hmmm let's see.... Oh it looks like Kris and Tao are out... with some wounds. Lay looks like he's not playing. 

Why is Suho splashing water around everywhere...

Does he know that I turned into wind?

Na...

*Continuous floating and then get's splashed by Suho's water. Sehun turns back into human*

Damn it.

"Out" said Suho "And it wasn't like I was purposely trying to find you or anything......"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chen was thinking about how he could get out of this closet. 

After a whole 15 minutes of thinking, he finally came up with a great (?) plan. 

He's going to rush out the door and the just run. 

After that.... well.... he'll come up with that later....

Chen ran out the door and was just going to go up the stairs when he heard bells from upstairs. 

He was going to turn around and go to the living room but spotted Suho there. 

Let's battle this out like men when i see who that it.

However, Chen never got his chance. 

Lay walked out from the room where he was and tagged Chen

"Out" said Lay cooly and he went back to his room.

"That's not fair! He was mine" said Baekhyun walking down the stairs with Chanyeol. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems like we're the only ones left Lu." said Xiumin.

"How do you know?" asked Luhan 

"Sound travels easier(?) through ice. I just made the entire wall covered in ice. So I heard Suho's stategy meeting."

"You're too smart...."

Xiumin blushed and Luhan smiled. 

They sat like this for a long time and Luhan pointed "Look Xiu. Isn't that sunset beautiful?"

"I wish this moment can last forever......"

"Maybe it can.........." said Luhan with a smile and he leaned close to Xiumin to seal it with a kiss

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Found them" said Baekhyun pointing. 

"No one can tag them from there......." said Chanyeol.

"But look at them" said Baekhyun

"Leave them alone" said Suho "I'm pretty sure our powers are controlled now. So this game can be put to an end."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their game can be put to an end and so is this story.

Sorry if you felt it was too short. 

Do you like the ending? 

No?

.......

Nothing I can do about it. :P

^.^