Moving Day (Suho)

EXO Family

All 12 of us finally finished all 4 years of stressful college. Now it's time to find a job and start a family. But of course before all that, we need to move into the apartment where we would be living tempermetly and work on controlling our powers. But also before that we need to move in and PARTY!!!

"Xiumin be careful moving the luggage. It's heavy."I yell over to the eldest. His power is frost. He once accidentally froze the bathtub full of water with him in it. 

"Luhan we want to be able to use that table. Treat it gently" Luhan's power is telekinesis. He can make objects move with the will of his mind. He once lifted Xiumin up unconsciously during a class. That was a difficult situation to get him out of.

"Kris stop flying around we need you here move some furniture" Kris power is flight. He once flown to Japan and couldn't get back...

I walked around seeing who else was doing something dangerous to everyone else. Then the waterbottle next to me exploded. Here is my power. Water. I made an fountain with my waterbottle once during my ride home on a public bus. It nearly splashed onto everyone. It was so embarrassing

Then Lay accidentally banged his head on the closet while sorting the clothes. "Lay you're okay right? No dead brain cells?"

”Yah hyung what power do I have? Think about it" said he and he went back to sorting the clothes. Yep that's right. Lay has the power to heal. He fell and scraped himself in P.E. Class once but when the teacher came over to see if he was okay, not a scratch was on him. That was another difficult situation to get him out of.

"Baekhyun help Kris move the furniture around. Stop playing with the light switch" Baekhyun power is light. He once released his power when we were watching a movie...Another bad situation.

"Chen stop trolling Chanyeol you both need too do something. Go bring in the coffee table."Chen power is over lightning. He caused a lightning strike during one clear day. Citizens are still wondering how that happened even now. (that happened 2 years ago.) Chanyeol power is over fire. He hasn't done anything yet except for buring toast and some marshmallows. But I bet one day he is going to burn down a house. (Oops. Did I jinx it? )

"D.O. Stop baking for a minute. Let's just get all the furniture in the house first k?" D.O. Power is over earth. However, he can be really warm and friendly. And he loves cooking for us. And when he gets really happy the earth shakes. Its like the earth is jumping up and down with him. That time at the carnival ..... Unforgettable .

"Tao move the t.v out of the doorway already and stop observing your reflection in it." Tao has some control over time. And I say some for a reason. Tao once made time go faster . Not clockwork but like everything went 2x faster than it needed to. Nightmare....

"Kai and Sehun. Stop laying around. This house isn't going to move itself in. " Kai has power over teleportation. We lost him once like this. And Sehun has power over wind. He made a full-scale tornado once... Bad hair day.....

After a full 2 hours of running around helping everyone and yelling my head off. We finally were able to move in... With the couch diagonal , the coffee table in the hallway and piles of luggage scattered everywhere. See. We finally moved in. So comfortable. 

We didn't want to move anything anymore and decided to go sleep. 

"Three per room guys. And please don't destroy anything in your sleep. GOOD NIGHT!"

 ---------------

No words needed so GOOD NIGHT!!

^.^