9:00 news (Chanyeol)

EXO Family

We finally got home and right now it's like 8:00pm. 

D.O quickly went into the kitchen and cooked something for us to eat. However most of us were either sprawled on the floor. I was hungry enough so I ate D.O's cooking. Baekhyun joined me and D.O after his quick bath. After lieing on the floor for about 10 minutes everyone was joined at the dinning room and we were all eating like we were starving. 

Technically, we were starving. We hadn't eaten anything except for this morning's breakfast and that was like 12 hours ago. 

We all had to help clean up and wash the dishes. Since there were 2 bathrooms, Xiumin and Luhan (the two eldest) went to shower first. 

The rest of us were just sitting in front of the T.V. Lay was the only one really watching it. Everyone else just wanted somewhere to lay down on while they waited their turn to take a shower. 

"OH!!!" Came Lay's very suprised voice. 

"What?" we all asked

Lay pointed at the T.V. screen. Xiumin and Luhan just walked in after their shower.

"Who every's next , go." said Xiumin

"Shhhhh......" said Lay as he pointed to the T.V screen

Tonight on the 9:00 news , What exactly happened to the lake? Let's hand it over to Tiffany who is live on scene.

Thank you. 

At one point of the day, this lake right here was frozen ice. It wan't only the top layer of ice that was frozen, the lake was completely solid. However, this didn't last long. After 5-6 minutes,  the lake had turned back to water agian. 

Another phenomenon that was seen was that rocks one the beach area there started to levitate.  However, this also didn't last very long, About 5 seconds later, the rocks were on the beach again with no sign that they have been floating. 

Local residents said that they had saw 12 boys around their 20s have been playing around in that area. We don't know who they are yet, where they come from or even what's their motive. 

We adivise everyone to stay safe and be on the look out. 

"It's my fault" said Xiumin lowering his head. 

"it's mine too" said Luhan. He went over to comfort Xiumin.

"Guys, it's none of your fault. We just got caught without us knowing" I said.

The government is now looking for all these 12 people. If you see suspicious activity cal-.

Lay turned off the T.V.

We all looked at each other. 

Luhan was still trying to confurt Xiumin. Baekhyun crawled over to me and started crying in my sleeve. 

We now have to live in a life of secrecy. 

This is going to be so fun!!!!!!!!! This is like an action movie. (If i said that out loud, i swear, Xiumin might freese me into ice then Luhan would lift me up then drop me so then I would become shattered pieces of ice...... Scary)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comment please. 

Enjoy

^.^