100 days to insanity

Description

Friendly,but quiet. Popular but lonely. Happy on the surface but breaking apart inside.

"When you are just there, sitting at the table,hands on your mouth,laughing like there is no tomorrow. You look happy. Blessed even.

You are the envy of many people,popular and outgoing with many friends to be with. Be it guy or girl."

NO. THESE ARE JUST A FACADE.

"To them, you are probably someone there to just fill up the empty seats during break time. They asked you along because you are just there. When someone ask you to accomapny them because their friends are not there,they would appoarch you, because you are just there. Convenient,plain and simple."

YOU... ARE JUST....THERE

Like a subsitute. Like some unwanted tools that would benefit them just when they need you, because they know you would not abandon them when they are in need. But when you are helpless,where are they? Beside you? Or? 

When you talk,nobody bothers to respond to you. When you need help,nobody bothers to help. You are not a attention seeker. It's just that you just need someone to notice your existence,to treat you as a human,not an empty shell.

THEY SAID PEOPLE WHO LAUGH THE LOUDEST ARE THE SADDEST. INDEED.

because there is nobody there that you are comfortable with sharing your problems with. Even if you have shared one or two problems with them,they would just simply brush off and say that it's just a small matter. Or that you are just too fragile and sensitive.  You tried to stay strong and not let a single tear drop from the corners of your eyes,but the more you hold back,it will be like a chain,it will suffocate you until you had no air to breathe. And then.....

You just went insane.

 

Foreword

Characters:

Kim Taeyeon

Girls Generation

EXO

A/N: hEY, here is a new fanfiction that i wrote. It's not about high school romance. If you want to find out more,check it out! Leave a comment and subcribe :D

 

ayumisuki
Fanfiction updated!