Being married to Kris Wu [Bonus]

My babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing held the pink stick in his hands, this wasn't supposed to be happening until at least 3-4 years from now, he was only 19. His husband would be disappointed if he found out this terrible news, tears spilled down the boys eyes as he put his hands on his stomach. In nine months their life would change. "Xing~ what are you doin- honey are you alright?" Kris hugged his wife once he saw tears spilling down his cheeks.

"K-kris your g-going to be angry with m-me..." Lay cried snuggling into his husbsnds chest. The couple had gotten married six weeks ago after dating for a whole five years. He was young, yes... But he and Kris promised to wait till after high school to get married, so they did. Their wedding was small and only a few family & friends were invited, it was the most magical day for the lovers. 

They had become one with a single kiss...

It was also the night Yixing lost his ity to his newly wedded husband, resulting to where he is now.

"Why would I be angry at you?" Kris asked.

"Because..." Lay sniffled wiping his tears with his husbands shirt.

"Because why?..."

"I'm pregnant, Yifan."

There was a silence in the bathroom as Kris processed what his wife said. He was pregnant. They were going to have a baby and it made him happy. Yes they both planned to have children in 3-4 years frim now, but I guess things don't always go according to plan. A smile tugged against his lips and he hugged Lay in a tight hug, their family would expand soon. "Lay, this is great! We're going to have a baby, I'm so happy!"

The wife looked up with a shocked expression, his lover wasn't mad at him for concieving a baby six weeks after getting married, he was happy. "You aren't mad?" Kris shook his head and wiped his tears away with his thumb before placing a kiss an Tixing's lips.

"I love you Yifan."

"I love you too Xing."

 

9 weeks

 

The young couple watched the monitor as the doctor looked at their little fetus, Lay was currently 9 weeks pregnant and his morning sickness was a . Morning, noon, and night, constantely throwing up all his meals. Kris had been such a great help and took a few days off from work to be with him, he's lucky to have him ad a husband now. "Your fetus looks very healthy, you just have to make sure to take your vitamins & minerals everyday when you wake up." Lay nodded and cried tears of joy seeing the little fetus that was in his stomach he and Kris created, the fetus that would grow into a human in 8 short months and they would be responsible for taking care of it. 

The doctor wiped the gel of his stomach and handed him a receipt for his prescription. "Would you like a copy of today's scan?"

"Yes please, three copies."

 

14 weeks

 

Lay lied on the bed rubbing his baby bump, Kris had to work today so it was just him in the house. He was working on an assignment for his physchology class and only finished half of it due to slight discomfort from the baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter